Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,281 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (98002 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
lacreamieboie:

loool... sha sorry!
na wa oo.....
d thing pain u reach bone ooo...
I will go easy on you next time shogbo. tongue

6 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by lacreamieboie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mamajide25:

na wa oo.....
d thing pain u reach bone ooo...
I will go easy on you next time shogbo. tongue
u wey nearly commit suicide!
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
lacreamieboie:

u wey nearly commit suicide!
Guy, why you dey leak your secrets like this?
I hope there are no more bruises on your neck?
Sorry oo...dey apply ori there.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by mexyk(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
before nko grin
Simran94:
Funaab all the way!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by eromspete(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
What about the interior of the buildings. No be only exterior photos we go look
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by lcstnigeria: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification that will leads directly to a university degree course/ if so then the Association of Business Executive (ABE) will help you achieve both. for more info www.lcstnigeria.com or call 08030793248

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by leshluap(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
All men were born equal, but some attended UNIBEN.

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by pee777(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
You can invite as many people that wants to join this movement to free our educational system from sycophants. Have you ever imagined that:
1) No body is challenging the excesses of our elected officers assigned with responsibilities in the educational sector
2)School fees for nursery education to Tertiary education increases on a yearly basis without any challenge from any quarters
3) Proliferation of schools with poor infrastructures without any standard
4) Gross indiscipline and molestation of our students at all level by teachers, lecturers etc unchallenged.
5) Increase yearly budget on our educational system without any thing to show for it

This movement will be launched in all the states of the Federation with membership on volunteer basis both as individuals or as groups. At present the group is gathering members accross the globe. Target is to have over 2 million members with a strong voice to execute judgement through every legal means against all identified culprits in the educational sector.
Motto: Change through the Peoples Power!

https://m./mresn
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
federal college of technology you meant
Vivly:
My school can't make this list.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by geophyscist: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kunlexic:
6. Babcock University Library

Babcock University (BU) has its roots in the Adventist College of West Africa (ACWA), established on September 17, 1959 with an initial intake of seven ministerial students.

The University is fully owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church, and registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to operate as a private University and, as such, does not receive any government grants.

As a senior College, the first set of Bachelor of Arts degrees in Theology were awarded under its own name in 1966. ACWA made history in 1975 by becoming the premier institution to sign and operate an affiliation agreement with Andrews University, Berrien Springs Michigan, USA. This relationship enabled it to train students and award Bachelors degrees from Andrews University, primarily in Biology, Business Administration, Theology, and Religion with minors in Biblical Languages, Biology, Business Administration, History, Religion and Secretarial Studies.
op unizik library beat babcock time 10.op visit more school you are restricted to the west.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Fellonigerians: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
No be building we go chop... Are the buildings really libraries or just called libraries??
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Deefuray(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godskidmidas:

hall 2 girl
Lol ..... Representing
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:
Have you heard of John Harris library, University of Benin
the day I enter this place ,I was toasting a law gal,and people where saying kepp quiet..that day no be small quarell happen oh..
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the day I enter this place ,I was toasting a law gal,and people where saying kepp quiet..that day no be small quarell happen oh..

I mean no offence, but you are abusing this moniker of yours.

You toast girls everywhere you go.
You toast girls in all section of NL.

Am sure you even toast them in your dreams.

Pls, earn some respect for yourself here....
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:
Have you heard of John Harris library, University of Benin
I just bit my tongue whilst trying to pronounce your username.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
leshluap:
All men were born equal, but some attended UNIBEN.

Making them unequal.. With others. Hehehhehe
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I just bit my tongue whilst trying to pronounce your username.

Hehehe. don't bother. it's a combo of the first letter of my name n my surname.

When I registered on NL, i was naive then. maybe Seun will change it for me. undecided
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

Hehehe. don't bother. it's a combo of the first letter of my name n my surname.

When I registered on NL, i was naive then. maybe Seun will change it for me. undecided
I swear I had to check your profile now and heck,,,,,, Your a veteran. I duff my hat grin.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I swear I had to check your profile now and heck,,,,,, Your a veteran. I duff my hat grin.

grin Respect!

But why the choice of your username? sad

What's behind it?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Great Ife I rep
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

grin Respect!

But why the choice of your username? sad

What's behind it?
Nothing's behind it. My choice of username had been taken so I wanted something that would sound unique and hilarious. cheesy
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
UNN..repping cool
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Laidan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kudos to Ogun,Three out of Six. FUNAAB joor
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
Kai...my skul library dey learn work embarassed

Sorry grin what school?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Nothing's behind it. My choice of username had been taken so I wanted something that would sound unique and hilarious. cheesy

Kai! it sounds #yuck and displeasing.

Believe me, the first time I saw the username, It was disgusting.....far from hilarious

Try go for something like Handsomebeau grin or something sweet n nice.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by sule1k(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
ZACHIE:

Shut up.
That library looks like a block of LASPDC rented apartment
buk's library is not bad at all. who knows maybe u just passed jamb
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

Kai! it sounds #yuck and displeasing.

Believe me, the first time I saw the username, It was disgusting.....far from hilarious

Try go for something like Handsomebeau grin or something sweet n nice
Lmao @bolded. grin

like I'm here for the ladies grin. Not so bro.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lilprocess:
Bayero University Kano
We set the pace and others follow.
U set d pace? May be u r not well informed.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by ZACHIE: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
sule1k:

buk's library is not bad at all. who knows maybe u just passed jamb
incidentally, my daughter did
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Lmao @bolded. grin

like I'm here for the ladies grin. Not so bro.

But something nice...n cool will suffice.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tashamania:

Sorry grin what school?
uniuyo
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
uniuyo

r u schooling there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.