Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Be Happy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Happy (1404 Views)

Be Happy And Contented In Any Situation You Find Yourself ( Pictures) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Ten (10) Habits You Must Quit Ifyou Want To Be Happy [MUSTREAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Happy by Expressions(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2014
cheesy
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Unexpressed emotions is a factor.

Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
. Are you a victim of some sort
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
kaya09:

Yea i am,am really really embittered and frustrated by your fóolishness,am a victim of ur stüpidity.

I don't get it Were you banned for something you did? grin

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Expressions:

I don't get it Were you banned for something you did? grin
Clap for urself,y dnt u join the fbi??
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
kaya09:

Clap for urself,y dnt u join the fbi??

cool

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Expressions:

cool
You hv a picture for evrytin ba
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
kaya09:

You hv a picture for evrytin ba

Who is evrytin? I only have pictures for adonbilivit
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Be Happy by adonbilivit: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
op EXPRESS your self joor
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
@kaya tx. Wouldn't mind another session wink
Re: Be Happy by adonbilivit: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Expressions:

Who is evrytin? I only have pictures for adonbilivit
for me?
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
adonbilivit:
guy why u dey harsh na. if this guy kill him self na you go take the blame o. wait make him update us na. op EXPRESS your self joor

Don't you gerrit? Udonbilivmi??

This is the update nao cheesy
Re: Be Happy by Expressions(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
adonbilivit:
for me?

Yeah. Let me paint you a picture:

I used to think depression was deep sadness.

I don't know how but I feel a need to reach out to those who think they are because in the process they sink in (without making a sound like in a swamp/mire).

Some is due to no known fault of theirs: some are just so SELFLESS, they can't help it but the world has gone beyond changing- it has changed. Lost for words for now

Re: Be Happy by adonbilivit: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Expressions:

I don't know how but I feel a need to reach out to those who think they are because in the process they sink in (without making a sound like in a swamp/mire).

Some is due to no known fault of theirs: some are just so SELFLESS, they can't help it but the world has gone beyond changing- it has changed. Lost for words for now

i am just happy you have chosen not.to be depressed
Re: Be Happy by wirelessssss(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Expressions:

I understand you@expressions. Here in NL it is summarised with two words:endtym tinz lol.

Every soul has got to express himself or herself, s/he must learn to look inwards and multiply the seed deposited within. Before you just easily get a job sit in the office and learn nothing of your true self. Now self development/improvement is key. and the times we are in forces all who have a spark of good within to their knees in search for their Creator.

I look forward to what you have to say.

Iets hear what you have to say. stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Arthroscopy? / Meet The World's Oldest Man, 179 Years Old From India. / 9 Bad Habit That Makes You Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.