Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need To Know Disadvantages And Advantages Of Apple Mac Book. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need To Know Disadvantages And Advantages Of Apple Mac Book. (790 Views)

Lovers Of Apple Mac Os X / The Benefits And Advantages Of Linux Operating System / Advantages Of Desktop Computers Versus Laptops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know Disadvantages And Advantages Of Apple Mac Book. by favourmic(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm planing to buy Macbook but I really want to know the advantages and disadvantages of the computer.. Please if you have ideal share... Thanks
Re: I Need To Know Disadvantages And Advantages Of Apple Mac Book. by bigtt76(f): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
None at all undecided The only advantage there is if you know what you want to do with it and make maximum use of it. Disadvantage is when you don't use it to the fullest or know what you want to use it for

favourmic:
I'm planing to buy Macbook but I really want to know the advantages and disadvantages of the computer.. Please if you have ideal share... Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internet Cafe/computer Operator Needed @ Nsukka / Pc’s Troubleshooting Techniques / SPECTRANET Amazing Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.