Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others (5847 Views)

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Caseless: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
Barring any last minute change of political calculations,the ebulient Speaker of House of Representatives will officially declare for the No1 Opposition Party in Africa,the APC this tuesday as the Green chamber resumes plenary.
He is expected to decamp with not less than 15 other lawmakers inorder to secure his coveted speakership seat.
brilliant move.
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

Can you blame the loser and street urchin? He has not eaten today so why won't he be here barking like a rabid dog?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
hmmmm
See as you sef dey attack person for no reason

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

This has been in the offing from even the beginning of Tambuwal's tenure. The speaker, in body language and actual deeds, has never hidden his affection and gratitude for the opposition that supported him to power when GEJ and other PDP bigwigs tried to prevent him from emerging as Speaker house of reps. If Tambuwal eventually defects then this is another feather in the hat of Tinubu confirming the man's political vision and strategic thinking. Ajibola Muraina today, had he become speaker, would be another cheap endorser/tool of GEJ. As it is, Tambuwal could now be a serious asset for the APC because he has never felt a sense of belonging for his own Party that did everything to undermine him politically.
Well said my brother, well said!

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

See as you sef dey attack person for no reason

Like you adduced already, he is just very frustrated. A thoroughly bitter chap to boot as well.

5 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
koolhunk:

Well said my brother, well said!

Of course Tambuwal will be an asset to APC and only the TANdroid 'Ostriches' will deny that.

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Mogidi: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ryabcool:
Thats your father's agemate you're calling a fool. A man who is older than your president, thats who you're calling a fool. Oma se o! Can you say that to him in real life?

If you have different opinions and ideas from him, you are free to constructively make your argument. Unless you weren't trained at home to respect your elders, then you have no right to insult your father's mate.

If Gbawe is older than the president then he must be Liar Mohammed, not surprised he was quoting Nairaland few days ago, I knew it.

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by figment232(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
Barring any last minute change of political calculations,the ebulient Speaker of House of Representatives will officially declare for the No1 Opposition Party in Africa,the APC this tuesday as the Green chamber resumes plenary.
He is expected to decamp with not less than 15 other lawmakers inorder to secure his coveted speakership seat.
Good Riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ryabcool:
Thats your father's agemate you're calling a fool. A man who is older than your president, thats who you're calling a fool. Oma se o! Can you say that to him in real life?

If you have different opinions and ideas from him, you are free to constructively make your argument. Unless you weren't trained at home to respect your elders, then you have no right to insult your father's mate.
sharap FO.OL

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:

If Gbawe is older than the president then he must be Liar Mohammed, not surprised he was quoting Nairaland few days ago, I knew it.
the dunce thinks old age is a valid reason to spew rubbish and lies publicly. I pity the fo.ols

5 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by BOAR: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
the dunce thinks old age is a valid reason to spew rubbish and lies publicly. I pity the fo.ols

Eddiot, because the bros has not respond to you in kind shouldn't give you the idea that you have the monopoly for gutter and crappy language, he is just proving to be a very matured poster.

Don't let me set the e-insurgents on you.

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
BOAR:

Eddiot, because the bros has not respond to you in kind shouldn't give you the idea that you have the monopoly for gutter and crappy language, he is just proving to be a very matured poster.

look at this baboon SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by BOAR: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
look at this baboon SMH undecided

Eddiot, you went cold at the mention of the e-insurgents. One more quote from you and you will regret coming to NL today.

Your father is an ape.

Fool!

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
BOAR:

Eddiot, you went cold at the mention of the e-insurgents. One more quote from you and you will regret coming to NL today.

Your father is an ape.

Fool!
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin you're the one who mentioned e-insurgents not me. Get your fact right bro, I don't play that game

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by BOAR: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin you're the one who mentioned e-insurgents not me. Get your fact right bro, I don't play that game

Stop insulting members here, make your comment and be civil and observe all forum etiquette unless you want to run away from.Nairaland with this your moniker.

Oya apologize to Gbawe.

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Let the APC hold a free and fair primaries devoid of executive intimidation and you'll see that Atiku will carry the day, Tambuwal and Buhari shall end up crying buckets of tears hahahahahahhaa.

sai Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by farem: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
masterpower:
The i.di¤tic accidental speaker was never a PDP MEMBER BUT A MOLE.

THEIR PLAN OF ISLAMISSING NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK. I PIT SOME CHURCH GOERS WHO DOES NOT WANT TO FACE THE REALITY OF WHAT THE APC IS PLANING IN NIGERIA.

HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR.

Here you go again. When there is nothing left to prove...
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

THEIR PLAN OF ISLAMISSING NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK. I PIT SOME CHURCH GOERS WHO DOES NOT WANT TO FACE THE REALITY OF WHAT THE APC IS PLANING IN NIGERIA.

PDP has succeeded in brainwashing most Nigerians to believing this cheap politically motivated propaganda about APC trying to islamise Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by musandar(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

i can c u.are scared, I can't vote for PDP bcoz GEJ is there Christianising Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Spray(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

. Pained nigga

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
BOAR:

Abeg,ignore the frustrated fool. He is not worth it. He has always been a loser suffering from severe inferiority complex. There are many like him here. Not that it is a crime to be elderly but you will be surprised, like the old man of 60 called Tomakint, that it is these fools who go around calling others "old" who are actually very advanced in age.

The problem with these gutter thugs and ill-trained street urchins is that they don't understand the world is not full of their kind alone. They think every refined individuals who writes properly must be elderly. They have never heard of class and good breeding. Dimeji Bankole is one of the youngest prominent politicians in Nigeria at 44. If in reality I am an aburo (younger brother) to Bankole, let alone be anywhere near the age of GEJ who is 56, then may God ensure anyone here who claims falsely I am the elder of Jonathan be afflicted with very bad luck and failure their entire lives which will then move on to their children and grandchildren. Mr.Talktimi or whatever you call yourself, can I get an amen from you to this prayer since you go around lying frustratedly simply because of your bad belle for posters here who best you intellectually day in and day out?

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
BOAR:

Stop insulting members here, make your comment and be civil and observe all forum etiquette unless you want to run away from.Nairaland with this your moniker.

Oya apologize to Gbawe.

My good man, I do not need his apology. I have said a prayer for bitter, frustrated and hateful slanderers like him and others who have never met other Nairalanders yet continue with very childish and extremely immature attempt at defaming the name and image of others. Kindly help me say amen to the prayer so that him and other frustrated hacks get what is due to them if they are indeed lying and I am entirely correct as per my utterance.

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

THE LAMENTATIONS OF ANTS

shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
talktimi:
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

THE LAMENTATIONS OF ANTS

shocked shocked cry cry

Say amen now bloody coward. Worthless liar and frustrated loser. I know you are a moronic bible-basher so I implore you to stand by your utterance and say amen, before the entire forum, to the prayer I have said for you and others if you are sure of your claim and are not a frustrated liar and envious loser.

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

Say amen now bloody coward. Worthless liar and frustrated loser. I know you are a moronic bible-basher so I implore you to stand by your utterance and say amen, before the entire forum, to the prayer I have said for you and others if you are sure of your claim and are not a frustrated liar and envious loser.
GERROUT abeg

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by okangaijele: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thank God he is leaving, good riddance for that shit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
At the beginning of this democratic dispensation in 2011, the speakership of the house of reps was zoned to the south west to avoid complaints of marginalization coming out BUT what did the then ACN do ? They ganged up with some other rabble rousers and foisted Tambuwal on us as the speaker of the house.

Now I want to learn from those who claim to have a monopoly of knowledge evidenced by their thuggish actions here on nairaland WHEN did the PDP ever try to stunt Tambuwal's political career or prevent its progression ?
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
talktimi:
GERROUT abeg

Say amen to my prayer for you then. Cowardly loser. Stand by your utterance against others and say amen so you can begin instantly experiencing greater bad luck and failure to even worsen your already wretched life. Those who lie and slander others as you do will only experience misfortune. Watch and see if I lie because Yorubas believe everybody has "Eleda" (a creator) that protects their interest even in their absence. Some call it Karma in the West. Whatever. What I know is hateful liars like you will get yours.

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

Say amen to my prayer for you then. Cowardly loser. Stand by your utterance against others and say amen so you can begin instantly experiencing greater bad luck and failure to even worsen your already wretched life. Those who lie and slander others as you do will only experience misfortune. Watch and see if I lie because Yorubas believe everybody has "Eleda" (a creator) that protects their interest even in their absence. Some call it Karma in the West. Whatever. What I know is hateful liars like you will get yours.
Ryabcool who was defending your interests is the one who said you're older than Gej, direct your prayers to him dude and stop bugging me with yesterdays issues.

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by JEITO: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abegi! Let him go so dat he can makke way for those coming in. The party is better off without him grin

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by ziky2010(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

This has been in the offing from even the beginning of Tambuwal's tenure. The speaker, in body language and actual deeds, has never hidden his affection and gratitude for the opposition that supported him to power when GEJ and other PDP bigwigs tried to prevent him from emerging as Speaker house of reps. If Tambuwal eventually defects then this is another feather in the hat of Tinubu confirming the man's political vision and strategic thinking. Ajibola Muraina today, had he become speaker, would be another cheap endorser/tool of GEJ. As it is, Tambuwal could now be a serious asset for the APC because he has never felt a sense of belonging for his own Party that did everything to undermine him politically.
He contested against mulikat akande not muraina

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by donphilopus: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

Bros, pls just have mercy on the hapless guy. He ain't worth your precious time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Pictured Behind First Lady At Presidential Villa. / Saraki’s CCT Trial To Resume June 7 / Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.