Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What's Your Best Christian Movie? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Christian Movie? (1796 Views)

7 Best Christian Quotes / 10 Of The Best Christian Movies Of All Time / The Best Christian Book You Ever Read; Recommend It Here To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Christian Movie? by McLove(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mine is Haunting Shadow by Mount Zion Film Ministry and Awo Jesu by Oreofe Williams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
-FIREPROOF...I've lost count of the number of times I've watched that movie...its an american movie,I'll recommend you download and watch!

Modified
[i]...hmmm just when I thought I've seen the best then came...
-COURAGEOUS! Thanks to Epathra,taiwoawoniyi,dein77 for mentioning it and op for an amazing thread...I think Courageous now comes firstsmiley

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by kristen12(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Fireproof too
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by angelTI(f): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Fire proof too
Passion of Christ
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
nabsprada:
FIRE PROOF...I've lost count of the number of times I've watched this movie...its an american movie,I'll recommend you download and watch!
Wowwww. Tell me you've watched fireproof.. Its a movie I've searched for countless number of times. I even tried downloading it all to no avail. The song 'love is not a fight' by Warren Barfield actually made me discover the movie. I pray to watch it before I die. That's way cool
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
Thanks for the info. The theme song 'love is not a fight' by warren Barfield tops my 10 best songs. Thanks anyways. Have you seen 'COURAGEOUS'?
No I haven't,interesting too right?
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by asalimpo(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Most movies by A.R white.
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2014
nabsprada:

No I haven't,interesting too right?
I haven't seen it bt I have the song and I've heard the theme song-Casting Crowns-Courageous and I've seen the trailer. One day,ill go on a downloading spree to catch up with what I've been missing. Eagerly waiting for the day ill see fireproof. Eagerly waiting!!!
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Epathra(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Anyone seen COURAGOUS?
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
I haven't seen it bt I have the song and I've heard the theme song-Casting Crowns-Courageous and I've seen the trailer. One day,ill go on a downloading spree to catch up with what I've been missing. Eagerly waiting for the day ill see fireproof. Eagerly waiting!!!
I think I also need to embark on that spree,gat loads of movies/seasonals to catch up with...have downloaded "courageous",should watch it this night

Epathra:
Anyone seen COURAGOUS?
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by dein77(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fireproof is my best Christian movie.
Next is FACING THE GIANTS.
Next us COURAGEOUS.

They are all wonderful Christian movies.
I have lost count of the number of times I have seen Fireproof.

My wife couldn't believe as she saw enviable and selfless habits in my life.

That movie shows what true love means.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
nabsprada:

I think I also need to embark on that spree,gat loads of movies/seasonals to catch up with...have downloaded "courageous",should watch it this night

Please is it 3gp,avi or mp4 format,and also the download link. Thanks alot
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
Please is it 3gp,avi or mp4 format,and also the download link. Thanks alot
Its avi,the download link differ with server I suggest you log on to the address I shared earlier and download from the server that suits you
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
nabsprada:

Its avi,the download link differ with server I suggest you log on to the address I shared earlier and download from the server that suits you
Okay. Ill do just that. Thanks a bunch ma'am. Its been nice rubbing minds with intellectuals. Iron sharpens iron as the saying goes. Gracias.
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by vooks: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
All Christian movies sucks
Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
Okay. Ill do just that. Thanks a bunch ma'am. Its been nice rubbing minds with intellectuals. Iron sharpens iron as the saying goes. Gracias.
smileysmiley its been a pleasure

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by dein77(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
Wowwww. Tell me you've watched fireproof.. Its a movie I've searched for countless number of times. I even tried downloading it all to no avail. The song 'love is not a fight' by Warren Barfield actually made me discover the movie. I pray to watch it before I die. That's way cool

Google CROSSTV. U can watch it there. Even now!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Christian Movie? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
-FIREPROOF...I've lost count of the number of times I've watched that movie...its an american movie,I'll recommend you download and watch!

Modified
[i]...hmmm just when I thought I've seen the best then came...
-COURAGEOUS! Thanks to Epathra,taiwoawoniyi,dein77 for mentioning it and op for an amazing thread...I think Courageous now comes firstsmiley
At long last,I've watched fireproof. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for encouraging me to do so.
The movie has really changed my mentality towards life,love,marriage and God. Thanks alot and God bless. Shalom

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Wf Kumuyi Storms Badagry In Lagos City Wide Crusade / Once Saved Always Saved? / Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.