Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,198 members, 7,825,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Invest $250 And Buy A House Anywhere In The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest $250 And Buy A House Anywhere In The World (691 Views)

/ Cost Of Wiring A House. / Johannesburg Fund Set To Invest $250 Million In Nigeria's Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest $250 And Buy A House Anywhere In The World by Edenitis(m): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2008
You can get to buy a house anywhere in the world you want by investing $250 today and working hand in hand with my Isreali friends. Find out how at http://www.srg-group.com/tiekam. Call me on 08055062368 for any assistance. This isw a programme committed to making you extremely wealthy and knowledgeable.

Waste no time and get to digest the contents of the website. Then call me if you need any help especially with regard to choice of payment method. We can assist you make the payment with N33000.

(1) (Reply)

Property In Akobo, Ibadan / Seeking Property In Lekki Phase 1 Or Similar In Lekki For Townhomes Development / Port Harcourt Land --- Re: Mrs Funmi Adekunle Step-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.