Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,831 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help (758 Views)

Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 / Tyre Size. Sienna And Co Pls Help / Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help by dmxkiddy: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
@sienna and other car experts please help me out I use a Honda accord 04 2.4 litre engine four plugs I notice that the vehicle jacks in motion and this happens when I accelerate at times, while jacking it refuses to accelerate and the rpm refuses to rise above 2000 and the check engine light comes up immediately this doesn't happen often but it has occurred severally, what do I do please, I have services the nozzles and have changed the plugs and it did happen twice or thrice after that time again...I need help before this mechanics will finish me abeg
Re: Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
dmxkiddy:
@sienna and other car experts please help me out I use a Honda accord 04 2.4 litre engine four plugs I notice that the vehicle jacks in motion and this happens when I accelerate at times, while jacking it refuses to accelerate and the rpm refuses to rise above 2000 and the check engine light comes up immediately this doesn't happen often but it has occurred severally, what do I do please, I have services the nozzles and have changed the plugs and it did happen twice or thrice after that time again...I need help before this mechanics will finish me abeg

The usual song we sing SCAN SCAN SCAN we are not magicians.
Re: Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
I hate to see people have issues with their cars cos i know its painful. But when you ask them to come for a FREE SCAN at your earliest convenience, they will start forming busy. Why is this so?
Re: Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help by mayor2013: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Scan your car different things can result to jerking but to be sure of the exact component causing this, scan your car.
Re: Car Jacks In Motion Sienna And Others Help by dmxkiddy: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
chiebube:
I hate to see people have issues with their cars cos i know its painful. But when you ask them to come for a FREE SCAN at your earliest convenience, they will start forming busy. Why is this so?
ah chiebube I won't mind the scanning are u in abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The First Garden Bus / Talented Dog Is Filmed Riding A Moped With Its Owner On The Back (photos) / My Peugeot Engine Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.