Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Omawumi Rejoice Over BBC Interview And Campaign Against Child Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Rejoice Over BBC Interview And Campaign Against Child Abuse (449 Views)

Nollywood Actors Rejoice Over Ibinabo’s Removal As AGN President / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Rejoice Over BBC Interview And Campaign Against Child Abuse by klem93(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omawumi Megbele is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, who gained attention as the 2007 runner-up on the reality TV show West Africa Idols and has subsequently won multiple awards in Nigeria.
Her debut single In the Music was a hit, and she has since released two albums - Wonderwoman and The Lasso of Truth.
With my Brother @cobhamsasuquo singing national anthem be4 big big men for #davos #worldeconomicforum #SWITZERLAND
If You Ask Me, the soulful song Omawumi performs for Africa Beats, tells the story of a girl made pregnant by her own father, and demands action be taken to confront and stop child abuse.
The song is produced by Cobhams Asuquo, one of the most influential figures in Nigerian contemporary music.
@omawonder on @BBCAfrica... excited much. God is a Awesome! In my life time? I enter BBC?? and no be say na bad news but to advocate and champion the fight against Child Abuse and Incest. see videos @ http://.in/2014/10/omawumi-expresses-joy-over-her.html

Re: Omawumi Rejoice Over BBC Interview And Campaign Against Child Abuse by MrWhoKnows(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
You are fighting a good fight.Well done

(1) (Reply)

Pics:- Wizkid Replies Samklef, Says He Has Nothing But Love For Him / Sport: Samson Siasia Returns As Nigeria U-23 Coach / Owner Just Graduated Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.