Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? (24746 Views)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
My brothers and sisters,we all know that to get that dream job is not a child's play.

Some have left service for the past one year yet the job is no where to be found.But we cant just sit at home all day dreaming about the mouth watering job.
kindly tell us on this thread what you have been doing to keep body and soul together,afterall i read it here that graduate should sell moi moi.....

And for those who have gotten the dream job,do well by telling us the menial jobs you did before the breakthrough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I was doing insurance commission based job before i switch to teaching atleast wth basic salary

12 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by 1stola: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
I will comment when the thing click...
thread bookmarked.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
jumping from one indian COMPANY to another.
my water go soon boil.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Funmiflor(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
teaching o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by evablisse(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Marketing, which other job is easier to get? No job for humble people

11 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Formerly working in a bakery but now teaching

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eating my life away.....once that dream job comes, then seriousness go start. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by seagullbabz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Paroman:
Eating my life away.....once that dream job comes, then seriousness go start. grin

shocked angry wat of Tsl?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
HenryThegreat1:
I was doing insurance commission based job before i switch to teaching atleast wth basic salary
Cool,about the insurance stuff,I knw a bro who was workin with a small insurance firm and from there he got a job with a reputable insurance firm.
May God bless your hustle bro.

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
1stola:
I will comment when the thing click...
thread bookmarked.
Drags him back,oya say your own.
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
jumping from one indian COMPANY to another.
my water go soon boil.
Bros make the water boil quickly o,cos i won make eba.

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by SarahD(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have been teaching since I graduated, did a little marketing job, went back to teaching after my Youth Service... and am still teaching. Though it has not been easy and encouraging...the pay of course.
Two years after Youth service am yet to get my dream job. But I encourage myself and I believe my God will do it for me one day soon.
I also encourage you guys to be patient and have faith because very soon, you will eat that fat bone God has been keeping for you.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Funmiflor:
teaching o
evablisse:
Marketing, which other job is easier to get? No job for humble people
Good,the little income will do justice to the basic necessities like cards,makeup,shoes,clothes and most importantly,food and shelter.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
seagullbabz:

chai una don find me reach here.....chinekeeee! Ok ok I was joking grin
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
shegzyvic:
Formerly working in a bakery but now teaching
I love the spirit,keep it up bro.
Paroman:
grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
SarahD:
I have been teaching since I graduated, did a little marketing job, went back to teaching after my Youth Service... and am still teaching. Though it has not been easy and encouraging...the pay of course.
Two years after Youth service am yet to get my dream job. But I encourage myself and I believe my God will do it for me one day soon.
I also encourage you guys to be patient and have faith because very soon, you will eat that fat bone God has been keeping for you.
"Auntie,auntie"...dnt you like it when your students call you?.God's plan for everyone is different,by now you should have been bombarded with promotion letters.Wishing you the best in your endeavours.
Btw,the link to your blog links to nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by seagullbabz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Paroman:
chai una don find me reach here.....chinekeeee! Ok ok I was joking grin

No hiding place for u o....
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by freshness2020: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
I was teaching and bn paid 21k in Rivers state (teaching 6 classes (Pry 4-6, Jss 1-3 ) French! Oboy Dem wan kill me) before i Ran for my life to Lagos!
I took some money from the little I saved during service to set up a small shirt business ! I set up the biz in my dad's shop for now.. At the same am acquiring a skill in film editing while my dad helps me with sales! I go to shop each time am free! Na only God go see us through!

Modifies
This thread made front page after 2yrs.
Currently am getting paid from my acquired skills, at the same time working with one of the big classified sites here in Nigeria.
It can only be God. Don't lose hope.
If this thread can be remembered after 2yrs, I don't see any reason why God will forget your case.
Just persevere and see your dream come true.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Sunnypar(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Area sales manager needed. Interview is tomorrow monday by 8am at GRA,ikeja. Applicant must have 5years experience in sales. Send CV to: sales@thejobshow.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by dolarland(m): 12:36am On Oct 13, 2014
All will b well smiley
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by udysweet(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
I learnt a craft o(bead making) even opened a thread on it and it was deleted. Don't know which of the rules I flouted.
I don't know how to upload pictures from my android here. Would have to do dat later from another phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by candy15: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm into Small chops, Cocktail drinks and all kinds of Cake.....for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by cc150615(f): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2014
seagullbabz:

No mind the dude make e dey deceive us,Anyway his point is that That's not his dream job, ah guess!
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by oluyale(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2014
GO HERE http://facebookbuster..com/

Get Paid to Promote Any Business
on Facebook Use Our
"Facebook Marketing Kit"
l Earn EXTRA Money in Your Spare Time
l Start Your Own Marketing Business
l Promote Any Product or Service

You Receive 55 Ways to Market Any Product or Service on Facebook

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by seagullbabz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
cc150615:

No mind the dude make e dey deceive us,Anyway his point is that That's not his dream job, ah guess!

Hehehe...that's what I later thot... but I just wan show am say him no get hiding place o
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by crudedude(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nairalanding tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by princycess: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
My people its nt been easy at all. I entered trevo. Sold snacks. But am thinking of getting a loan to start something that's lucrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rioemmanuel(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2016
lalasticlala seun pls let this grace the frontpage

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by veekid(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Currently a mod on nairaland
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by henrydadon(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
mastubating

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by northvietnam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
currently into G (since I went for NYSC till date ) until I become a local government chairman which is my dream Job .....

I don't have time to beg Any firm for Work..... cuz they can't pay me.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? / Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.