Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? (24729 Views)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by shedy03(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
as a graduate of electrical engineering, av been into engineering practice. I have been free lancing. doing M&E services(autocad) drawings and supervising projects. while at it, I got registered with NSE, and now pursuing COREN.
it has been quite well until this APC recession. e go better.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
coolI have a Job, but I need extra income, so I just started sales of cucumber

wink

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by ernesterioo(f): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
teaching in a secondary schl , I take 7subjects and the pay is 11k, 7am to 4pm..

but I dey wait for my master's admission cha
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
I am at home eating and browsing every day.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by geostrata(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
sad
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by kachiz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
northvietnam:
currently into G (since I went for NYSC till date ) until I become a local government chairman which is my dream Job .....

I don't have time to beg Any firm for Work..... cuz they can't pay me.....

Lol. Confirm grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chilling in Nairaland... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by idu1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
valemtech:
i do importation of ict product and have office at allen and planing to get a shop at computer village before d dream job comes
what dream job do need again.

Pray your business boom and stop trying to be slave to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by LeoFish92(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Currently serving, remaining 6 months before passing out, But I already have a business idea I'll head into after service (if the dream job delays) , thank God for my dad who was a pastor (Now retired)with all those sound systems, speakers, musical equipments etc, I plan to go into full time sound hiring and live band performance, good a thing I'm already a good instrumentalist (most pastor's kids are anyway )

If things go well, a weekend could fetch up to 30k or more, according to my friends who are already into the business, for now alawi plus MMM is keeping body and soul together

Wanna join mmm? Call or whatsapp 07062510213

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by rosalieene(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
A lot of people here are teaching
My observations from the comments.
MMM all the way
currently a corper tho

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by geeudy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow!!! That's super cool, i'm really interested in this place can u put me tru.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stelvin101:
MMM, G wink, Merrybet, painting, House and Land Consultancy, Middleman in car dealing, Sells G tools and and also into online buying and selling. Sometimes 24hours a day isn't enough I swear. No time to beg stingy and rich relatives.

Ma nigga!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Ajusshi: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
I was doing insurance commission based job before i switch to teaching atleast wth basic salary
I have always been interested in commission based Insurance gigs though not on full time basis. Will you be kind enough to drop the details? Thanks.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by NairaMaster1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
I concentrate on the other room

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Emexnairaland(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Doing business with bet9ja isn't a bad idea.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Tem12(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Asusheyi:
Nairalanders beware of these fraudsters
Yea.. you're right.
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by stranger2000: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
why not invest in yourself and improve yourself.. then you would attract that job you want.

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Emeonyerichard(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stelvin101:
MMM, G wink, Merrybet, painting, House and Land Consultancy, Middleman in car dealing, Sells G tools and and also into online buying and selling. Sometimes 24hours a day isn't enough I swear. No time to beg stingy and rich relatives.
Bro i share d same pain looking and worshipping d dam relatives.. Dnt no hw u cud gt me strted cox it will b cool wit me.. At all at all na witch.. Atlist mke d witch dem fr my Villa envy me small
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by wickedtuna: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
I work as a Wallpaper, 3D board installer with Total Interiors

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Jamaticulus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
coolI have a Job, but I need extra income, so I just started sales of cucumber

Ewooooo....Cucumba! Lobataan.
Are u pondering wat am pondering

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Eberex(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
MMM

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by slowbreeze(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Little teaching for some time, den secretary at a law firm with shitty pay,had to go perfect my baking & makeup skills and get jobs from dat also occasionally as well.Still expectant for d next level..God abeg pick up my call,my battery go soon run down oh!
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by ChiFirstLady(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jamaticulus:

Ewooooo....Cucumba! Lobataan.
Are u pondering wat am pondering
Yes jama, trying to take over the world in the other room grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Dotman2210(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Been teaching the pay is not much though,but am loving it
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

i ve just spotted my paddi...
Broz u get any latest asian site..
I get correct 9ja sites
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by starwar(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
slowbreeze:
Little teaching for some time, den secretary at a law firm with shitty pay,had to go perfect my baking & makeup skills and get jobs from dat also occasionally as well.Still expectant for d next level..God abeg pick up my call,my battery go soon run down oh!
Make I borrow u my power bank cos e must not run down oo

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Enasdan(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Osinachi1:
Betting undecided
wht kind of betting
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by tayorh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Meridians network marketing, ebook sales, dont need any yeye 7-6 job
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Student125(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
6 month after service, I hav learnt corelDraw, Photoshop and InDesign......I do graphics job for pple and dat hav been providing peanut atleast for subscription and other stuffs..d market is already saturated with lots of designers dats y am nt getting enough job yet bt I believe when God finally picks my call...... more money will follow,...proudly an agric graduate though.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by McLove(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you live in Ibadan probably Ona Ara LG and can teach account in a private school, please mail me!
Re: What Are You Currently Doing While Waiting For The Dream Job? by Student125(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
McLove:
If you live in Ibadan probably Ona Ara LG and can teach account in a private school, please mail me!
Waow...u reminded me of d local govt where I served. amuloko, babarere, iyana tioya, Aba emu and so on....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? / Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.