Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana (5668 Views)

Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
You this mumugerian fool.Didn't your useless mum tell u de job she was doing here in GHANA? Go and ask her .mumu.
and ask your goat father what he is doing in lagos?
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
sharrrappp! What do you have to say about the flood that always swallows shitaccra whenever rain drops or the cholera that almost wiped off your tiny nation?
Mumugeria =polio+cholera+ Ebola+bokoharam+ugliness +poverty +foolishness etc.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
sharrrappp! What do you have to say about the flood that always swallows shitaccra whenever rain drops or the cholera that almost wiped off your tiny nation?
nonsense talk from a fooool. do you know the number of ediots cholera kills in MUMUdom Republic grin don't even talk about flood in your dustbin country. your lack of sense is laughable grin

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
and ask your goat father what he is doing in lagos?
My dog will even reject a free flight to that useless smelly zoo u call nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrudeGH:
hahahaha my dog will not even come close to that ape hole. what will I be doing in a sh1thole. do you know the number of your fellow apes who arrive in Ghana every day in search of economic refuge. I wonder if there are still Ghanaians in that hell hole grin suffering and smiling magg0ts
gayna? In search of what? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i'm sure u are darker than asamoah gyan or a kettle,yet calling others apes.
Ghanaians are just terrible humans not worth associating with
fuckeduppedness the last I checked, nigayria was the most hated nation in the world grin no wonder a british MP described your magg0t sh1thole as bongo bongo. such modafakas

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
My dog will even reject a free flight to that useless smelly zoo u call nigeria.
ok,but ur mumu celebrities are here in nigeria and even ur goat father in search of 'agege bread'

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
benson81:
see this cursed product of an in.cest relationship who engages in beastiality.if normal ppl talk u wey dey cursed go dey yarn.you better park well.
You created this thread to ridicule mumugeria because that's how this useless thread will turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrudeGH:
nonsense talk from a fooool. do you know the number of ediots cholera kills in MUMUdom Republic grin don't even talk about flood in your dustbin country. your lack of sense is laughable grin
u wanna see pics for confirmation that shitaccra is being ravaged by poverty,flood and cholera!
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
hahahaha who wants to go to a cursed country where humans are killed for pleasure? where eating from the dustbin is normal grin where 120 milliom MUMU don't have access to electricity grin where life expectancy is 52 years grin where youth unemployment is 80%. grin

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
ok,but ur mumu celebrities are here in nigeria and even ur goat father in search of 'agege bread'
Ur stinkng so called celebrities are here eating frm the dustbins. Stay there n be fooling urself.

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by mrham03(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
You created this thread to ridicule mumugeria because that's how this useless thread will turn out to be.
almighty OXYGEN i hail thee!
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
u wanna see pics for confirmation that shitaccra is being ravaged by poverty,flood and cholera!
you want to see pictures that lagoshit is being ravaged by poverty, flood , cholera and crime? grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by soma042(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Who be this ant wey dey ramble here you no sabi respect ni? Crud egg or what what's your probs... You sound more like a kid to me. Come on if you wanna argue do it responsible.

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
Ur stinkng so called are here eating frm the dustbins. Stay there n be fooling urself.
hahahahahahahahahaha,what the hell is in gayna? Poor nation,tiny and useless not even recognized in africa,let alone the world! I rep naija!
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
gayna? In search of what? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
at least there are no baby factories here. thousands of your fellow apes are trooping to Ghana in search of quality education, dog! Jeez, people eat from the dusbin in your shithole grin sambisa forest grin heard some 400 school girls have been missing in your zoo country for months grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
With your soo called huge budgets look at how poor n useless nigeria is

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrudeGH:
you want to see pictures that lagoshit is being ravaged by poverty, flood , cholera and crime? grin
accra the capital city of gayna

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrudeGH:
at least there are no baby factories here. thousands of your fellow apes are trooping to Ghana in search of quality education, dog! Jeez, people eat from the dusbin in your shithole grin sambisa forest grin heard some 400 school girls have been missing in your zoo country for months grin grin grin
west african dwarf goat is always one!
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
hahahahahahahahahaha,what the hell is in gayna? Poor nation,tiny and useless not even recognized in africa,let alone the world! I rep naija!
hahahaha nothing in Ghana yet every shitnigerian company want to set up shop here. nothing in Accra yet thousands of your impoverished modafakas are arriving all the time. nothing in Ghana yet flights from your sh1t country land in this country more than anywhere else in the world grin nothing in Ghana yet thousands on your students are here to acquire quality education. hahahahaha just found out that the shop assistant at the supermarket in my neighbourhood is a nigerian from abia. the coconut seller I met a few days ago was from anambra. your fellow apes can be found all over Ghana. don't let me talk about shitnigerian ashawos ion Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
look at how useless a country can be.MUMUGERIA.

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
OXYGENO1:
With your soo called huge budgets look at how poor n useless nigeria is
yet,ur president isn't ashamed to be begging for a piece of 'agege bread' in the streets of abuja! West african dwarf goattttt
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
hahahahahahahaha more interesting stuff grin roforoforoforofo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/866142_aba_jpg4110290948b017d7d41c1288cc90be77 grin
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
MOST USELESS COUNTRY ON EARTH.nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrudeGH:
hahahaha nothing in Ghana yet every shitnigerian company want to set up shop here. nothing in Accra yet thousands of your impoverished modafakas are arriving all the time. nothing in Ghana yet flights from your sh1t country land in this country more than anywhere else in the world grin nothing in Ghana yet thousands on your students are here to acquire quality education. hahahahaha just found out that the shop assistant at the supermarket in my neighbourhood is a nigerian from abia. the coconut seller I met a few days ago was from anambra. your fellow apes can be found all over Ghana. don't let me talk about shitnigerian ashawos ion Ghana grin
Thank God my fellow country men are arriving the tiny,poor and useless gayna to colonize its inhabitants! You guys will begin to see civilization soon! Hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana by CrudeGH: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] / 2 PDP Ward Chairmen Dump PDP In Benue, Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.