Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 (22072 Views)

Maku Quits Jonathan's Cabinet October 20, Others To Resign Soon / Six Ministers To Quit Jonathan’s Cabinet / Is Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi The Best Minister In Jonathan's Cabinet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by TeetoEsq(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2014
So he knows we are in wilderness....

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by qadeerkug(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2014
danaiks:
stammer
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Adetula1(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Good for him.Nassarawa state needs a governor.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by skimarvel: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2014
From wike to maku...everyone wants to become the governor.still waiting for Ngozi okonjo to declare her own political ambition

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by hybeenoni: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Kayceo2010
Asin eh.. The man can talk.. Love his style though.. Didn't even know he is a christian ..

Suddenly u begin 2 luv him on getting to knw dt he is a christian! If he had been a muslim, I'm sure d luv won't come. Let's learn 2 love one another irrespective of our religious affiliations, coz peace can only exist in a tolerant society!

4 Likes

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by domack99(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2014
LilNetty:
The Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, on Sunday confirmed that he would quit the Federal Executive Council on October 20.
He said his decision to cease to be a minister is to allow him pursue his ambition of becoming the governor of Nassarawa State in 2015.
He spoke during a thanksgiving service he organised at St. Patrick’s Catholic Parish, Akwanga.
The Punch had reported exclusively on September 26 that at least, six ministers may quit President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet in October as preparations for the 2015 general elections peak.
In the report, Maku was listed among ministers who are expected to resign their appointments in order to pursue their governorship ambitions on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.
Confirming the report, Maku said by October 20, all members of the FEC who are interested in pursuing their ambitions would step down.
He said he had made up his mind to sacrifice the comfort of the office he currently holds in order to join his people in the wilderness
Source: www.punchng.com/news/maku-confirms-quitting-jonathans-cabinet-october-20/

So they all know that political office is for comfort not to serve the people, he can't even hide it in his statement imagine

3 Likes

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by mesoade(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2014
BRAV0O:
Make I reload again maybe those space bookers will don come up with their opinions
is this another style of space booking?
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by bobsen: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Hey guys. D man dint say PDP r' making us feel wildered, but rather d ppl of Nasarawa r' govern by CPC, and its like wilderness.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by leonshom(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Kayceo2010:
Asin eh.. The man can talk.. Love his style though.. Didn't even know he is a christian ..

You don't know he's a Christian probably you always Av in mind that all Northerners are Muslims undecided
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by siraj1402(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2014
All I knew was that those been seen as active in Jonathan's cabinet are having one political ambition or the other.The case of Maku, health minister and second education minister.When education minister is not going for anything who heard his name?
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by englishmart(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Now the liar is tired of lying

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by frank442: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
HE has nothing to ofer. Tougue in check people
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by henryobinna(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2014
this guy speaks better english than many northern politicians

2 Likes

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2014
I hate politicians but i don't knw why i am encouraged anytime i hear this guy speak.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by gidjah(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2014
pontirock:
The Way TANKO Go Floor This Lying Parrot, He Go Suffer Double Loss
u think mr thank wil win d second time?u may have think over that again and again !politics aint easy to guess pls,that state belongs to pdp any day any time it was for intertention of mr president that he escaped that dreaded impeachment last time,we over here knew what transpired ,let any outsider think any thing.the egan people r out for him in every way,u may notice the mr gov has bin on d silent side ever since,did u ever dare to intelligently ask y ,my young man??
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Suljosh: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2014
I can see his down fall already mark my word, labaran maku will fail.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Suljosh: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
I can see his down fall already mark my word.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2014
sadNothing good for the good for nothing liar man.He. Should go aand enjoy his loot and let the peeps of Nassarawa be
Adetula1:
Good for him.Nassarawa state needs a governor.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Suljosh: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
henryobinna:
this guy speaks better english than many northern politicians
is't English the masses want to hear? You're so childish.

2 Likes

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by bandol(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
President Jona will definitely miss him
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by igbsam(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Chief Liar of our time. So he knows we are inside the wilderness abi. Thunder fire his left nyash.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
coolU are so correct.I can see it clearly in my crystal ball.
Suljosh:
I can see his down fall already mark my word, labaran maku will fail.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by ignis: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Good riddance to bad talkative. ...

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2014
He'll be ridicule @ the poll like his oga.Just wait and see.
igbsam:
Chief Liar of our time. So he knows we are inside the wilderness abi. Thunder fire his left nyash.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Wolison:
this ain't news at all
Cos it'd earlier been envisaged
He should be thanking GEJ for bringing him into limelight
Before now, no one knew who MAKU was
If not for the senatorial ambition of the late Prof. Dora Akunyili
He would have been in dudgeon and probably unknown
But make I ask oooo
Why do all this one time unknown ministers always think appointing someone in a ministerial position an acceptance to the public?
All of them wan be governor because Dem tink say they re now popular eg. Caleb olubolade frm police affairs minister
He was a former deputy governor
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
grin sadI wonder oooo.
Suljosh:
is't English the masses want to hear? You're so childish.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
This confirmed liar that lies on every turn wants to become a state governor. sad

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by slymichael(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Maku there is nothing bad in trying bt my candid advice is dat u and almakura should have left dat seat of power for anoda young lad.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
sad sadLet hear words.Who told u it was Jona that saved him/intervene from being impeached?If he was,why are those thieves so aggressive/trying to impeach him again?Are U aware of the imbrogilo in Adamawa?Bia,if u think the peeps will cast their vote for MakU,it is a pipe dream.U beta wake up to reality biko
gidjah:
u think mr thank wil win d second time?u may have think over that again and again !politics aint easy to guess pls,that state belongs to pdp any day any time it was for intertention of mr president that he escaped that dreaded impeachment last time,we over here knew what transpired ,let any outsider think any thing.the egan people r out for him in every way,u may notice the mr gov has bin on d silent side ever since,did u ever dare to intelligently ask y ,my young man??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN: Reno Omokri Reacts To Walter Onnoghen Suspension By Buhari / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.