Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 (22069 Views)

Maku Quits Jonathan's Cabinet October 20, Others To Resign Soon / Six Ministers To Quit Jonathan’s Cabinet / Is Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi The Best Minister In Jonathan's Cabinet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Liebaran Maku, lies go full your campaign speeches die.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by igbinigiejeff(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2014
He is doing a great job there as information Man! I will like him to remain there.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by outlaw77(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Ride on maku grin
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
A good riddance to bad rubbish. But I guarantee that he will lose woefully to the APC's Incumbent
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by mmmustapha(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2014
This talkative will not even win his Local government not to talk of the state.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by femmy2010(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2014
Yeye
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Oga.Is Maku/Almakura too old to contest election?Can U tell us their age?As for Maku,he'll be disgrace @ d pollmJust wait and see
slymichael:
Maku there is nothing bad in trying bt my candid advice is dat u and almakura should have left dat seat of power for anoda young lad.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by QueenAzibar(f): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Liebaran maku. lying to people since 1800

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by experimentist: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Shege Maku!
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by igbsam(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
eleko1:
He'll be ridicule @ the poll like his oga.Just wait and see.

Amen......The Guy lies easily with no error or mistake. The Devil must be so scared of him.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by bluelimit: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2014
[b][/b][i][/i] ;DA great talker is a great...
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by lawrenceunaa: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Hw e concern me
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by henryobinna(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Suljosh:
is't English the masses want to hear? You're so childish.
ewoh...
I just stated that oh... am not his fan or anything oh... I've watched so many northern politicians talk and they commit blunders.
so I don't know why you said am childish
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Kayceo2010: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
hybeenoni:
Kayceo2010
Asin eh.. The man can talk.. Love his style though.. Didn't even know he is a christian ..

Suddenly u begin 2 luv him on getting to knw dt he is a christian! If he had been a muslim, I'm sure d luv won't come. Let's learn 2 love one another irrespective of our religious affiliations, coz peace can only exist in a tolerant society!
You don't understand English o.. I first said that I love his style although I thought he was a Muslim.. Meaning that I had in mind that he is a Muslim and still love his style.. It was after reading this that I learnt he is a Christian.. I did not know before. So don't get me wrong..

3 Likes

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Wolison(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Really?
Just knew him from gej cabinet
click2cbn:
He was a former deputy governor

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by buoye1(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2014
A thief ll remain a thief either in church or mosque!!!Yeye dey smell
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
sadScared of who or green with envy?He'll make Wada Nas to turn in his grave.Pathetic
igbsam:

Amen......The Guy lies easily with no error or mistake. The Devil must be so scared of him.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by BE811APP: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Kayceo2010:
Asin eh.. The man can talk.. Love his style though.. Didn't even know he is a christian ..

U think all northerners are muslims right
Typical of u!!
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by eleko1: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2014
sadDo they care?Ask Jona
buoye1:
A thief ll remain a thief either in church or mosque!!!Yeye dey smell
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by buoye1(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
A thief ll remain a thief either in church or mosque!!!Yeye dey smelll
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by melifew213(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Maku was a former SUG president Uni-Jos 1987, deputy Governor 1999-2003. Am based in nassarawa Al' makura time is over. It is Eggon's time to rule nassarawa state enough of dis marginalisation.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2014
HE WON'T BE MISSED.HE NEVER DID A GOOD JOB WHILE BEING THE MINISTER OF INFO SO I DOUBT IF HE WILL MAKE A GOOD GOVERNOR SAME THING WITH THAT THUG CALLED WIKEangry

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by godunia(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2014
In Oshomole's voice "go and lose"

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Kayceo2010: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2014
BE811APP:

U think all northerners are muslims right
Typical of u!!

Wetin you want person to do. I dey fear some of those guys o. I was almost stabbed with Scissors for my street by one of them selling sweets.. And for my lodge, one of them that repairs shoes stabbed one of our girls with dagger after which he was tied up and beaten to pulp.. His tools seized and destroyed.. They almost naked the guy to walk on the streets.. He stayed there till dawn before he was released.. The problem was that the girl refused to pay him for his work. Accordingly to the girl, he did not do it well and as such he should do it again or else she won't pay him.. Even without fear that you are in another man's land, stabbed the girl and tried to run.. I tell you if it were some places like Aba, the guy wouldn't have survived it.. Lyk seriously I'm always careful when I'm with them...

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by piagetskinner(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2014
MAKU, MAKU the GIant of liers
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by chlowi(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2014
hybeenoni:
Kayceo2010

Suddenly u begin 2 luv him on getting to knw dt he is a christian! If he had been a muslim, I'm sure d luv won't come. Let's learn 2 love one another irrespective of our religious affiliations, coz peace can only exist in a tolerant society!

You were so judgmental that you. Could not take a min to readin full wht. He/she. Wrote...Na. wah

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by Affable200(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2014
very good for him
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by chlowi(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Kayceo2010:

You don't understand English o.. I first said that I love his style although I thought he was a Muslim.. Meaning that I had in mind that he is a Muslim and still love his style.. It was after reading this that I learnt he is a Christian.. I did not know before. So don't get me wrong..

You get time to explain sef, he should read well next time.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by tallfish145(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
he shud learn frm late dora and 4get his ambition
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by chlowi(f): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2014
I lost all my regards for this man as info. Minister after his interview with Asha Sesay of CNN, sometime around may this year, during the Chibok girls Abduction.
Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by DerMeister: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Minister of Lying and disinformation... Given his proclivity for lying, I don't believe him just yet; until he actually steps down.

1 Like

Re: Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 by bankyblue(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2014
i hope u wont go the way ur formal oga go ba! lipsrsealed
be wise o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.