Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? (2327 Views)

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? / Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Okay, many of us will Buy a can drink, or be given Can drink at a friend's place or party, we don't ask for straw, next tin we just open it And throw d whole thing into our mouth, do you realise it's not even comfortable when you drink from the can directly? It mostly feels like it may spill off.
Whether you are expert at drinking from cans or not, Do you know That This is The Right way to Drink from Can using a Straw
share ur views grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
undecided
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
u no sabi wetin be can drink? @snowprince wink
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
snowprince07:
undecided
u no sabi wetin be can drink? @snowprince
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by lirusehn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014

No 'i didnt know'

Yes 'i now know'

lastly. Yu' ar mad undecided

Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Medunah: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol, i wasnt aware too until few months ago
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
No tym 4 shiit jare!!!

Wat of dose pepsi ambasador wey dey drink wit swag sef

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Edigrows:

u no sabi wetin be can drink? @snowprince
no na orisejafo I sabi undecided
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Opiosko: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Medunah:
Lol, i wasnt aware too until few months ago
Mama Bisi why can't u be truthful and appreciate others once in ur life? Hian! Few months back koor few yrs front ni. Op thank u for teaching her some Aje butter ish...
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:

No 'i didnt know'

Yes 'i now know'

lastly. Yu' ar mad undecided

Watever dat means hope U know u just behave very immatured tongue i 4give u tho
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Medunah: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Opiosko:
Mama Bisi why can't u be truthful and appreciate others once in ur life? Hian! Few months back koor few yrs front ni. Op thank u for teaching her some Aje butter ish...
Baba Bisi, y cnt u jst stop bin paranoid or better still mind ur business? I saw it few months ago on dis same NL when some uploaded d pix, so whatya probs?
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Opiosko: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Medunah:

Baba Bisi, y cnt u jst stop bin paranoid or better still mind ur business? I saw it few months ago on dis same NL when some uploaded d pix, so whatya probs?
Mama Bisi did i hear u say paranoid? Why didn't u say u learned it here?.... Looks like u wanna get screwed 2nit..
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Opiosko:
Mama Bisi did i hear u say paranoid? Why didn't u say u learned it here?.... Looks like u wanna get screwed 2nit..
LMAO, see argument on top NL again, una like quarrel pass fight grin
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by heavenmade(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Edigrows:

Watever dat means hope U know u just behave very immatured tongue i 4give u tho
brother,u don't have to reply everybody on Nairaland. Not everyone that comes online is sane,just bear that in mind
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by sammoe(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Medunah:

No mind am, na youngsage create the thread wey enter front page. And me sef sabi am before d thread.
Baba Bisi think say everybody be like him.

PS Who's Bisi and where's s/he?
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Opiosko: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Edigrows:

LMAO, see argument on top NL again, una like quarrel pass fight grin
U no go commot ur dirty teeth for Baba Bisi and Mama Bisi quarrel? Busy bodi aproko. Hahaha! Abeg na joke oo!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Never even thought of it
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Medunah: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
sammoe:

No mind am, na youngsage create the thread wey enter front page. And me sef sabi am before d thread.
Baba Bisi think say everybody be like him.

PS Who's Bisi and where's s/he?
Ask him ooo, msheew
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Youngsage: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Opiosko:
shutup jorr, i created a similar thread, with same picture earlier in the year(before the nairaland tsunami), and it even made frontpage. Probably that's when a lot of nl'ers got to know... What is your own sef? Medunah & sammoe don't mind baba bisi jare tongue
Re: Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? by Edigrows: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

shutup jorr, i created a similar thread, with same picture earlier in the year(before the nairaland tsunami), and it even made frontpage. Probably that's when a lot of nl'ers got to know... What is your own sef? Medunah & sammoe don't mind baba bisi jare tongue
LOL! front page na Big achievement ba? wen I am yet to buy my own jeep

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Food Delivery Company In Abuja? / 15 Reasons Why You Must Not Eat Pork / Food Photo Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.