Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? (860 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 100 Amazing Facts YOU NEVER KNEW About The Human Brain- THIS WILL SHOCK YOU! / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by J0nyb0y(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have read so many contradicting articles online- some say grey, white, pink... Some even say RED!
In Biology during Ss days (If i could still remember) We were made to know that the brain has a whiteish color... But we've learnt lot more now but still figure. So Nairalanders what is the color of the human brain.. Give reasons for your answers..
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by Lovetinz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Go to a meat market, its the same colour as that of a cow.
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by wemmy01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Most part of d human brain are white while some are grey
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by sammoe(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmm, I think it's called the grey matter for some reason.
Now, I'm wondering if the nature of one's thoughts could affect the colour of the brain.

P.S. OP, please volunteer your brain for confirmation. I promise to not tamper with its contents. You can trust me.
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Although referred to as grey matter, the brain is pinkish-beige in colour and slightly off-white in the interior.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by J0nyb0y(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
wemmy01:
Most part of d human brain are white while some are grey
that was what i also tought, there have been information to counter this
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by J0nyb0y(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
sammoe:
Hmm, I think it's called the grey matter for some reason.
Now, I'm wondering if the nature of one's thoughts could affect the colour of the brain.

P.S. OP, please volunteer your brain for confirmation. I promise to not tamper with its contents. You can trust me.
What reasons?

P.s: Why not use urs since it wont be tampered with
Re: What Is The Color Of The Human Brain? by sammoe(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
J0nyb0y:

What reasons?

P.s: Why not use urs since it wont be tampered with
It's you who wants to know the colour of the brain. Charity, they say, begins at home...

(1) (Reply)

Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? / Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem / The Healing Power Of Chlorophyll !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.