Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. (1937 Views)

Evolution Of Hip Hop Beefs? / Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! / Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Okay guys...so i thot to create a thread were we can talk about albums (Hip-Hop, R&B, Rock, Reggea) we can listen to right from track one to the end without skipping a damn track............now i'ma go on with my list in no particular order.....

1) Ready to Die......The notorious BIG
2)Share my world.....,Mary J Blige
3)Regulate..........Warren G
4)Me against the world.....2pac shakur
5) E nuttin' but a G thang.......Dr .Dre
6) Doggystyle......snoop doggy dogg
7) Miss thang........Monica
cool Age ain't nuttin but a number.......Aaliyah
9) When disaster strikes........Busta Rhymes
10)Gangsters Paradise......Coolio
11)Its dark & hell is hot.......DMX
12) Where i wanna be..........Donnel Jones
13) Double or Nothing..........Eric sermon
14) Hardcore.........Lil' Kim
15) The Bachelor.......Ginuwine
16) Night Visions.......Imagine dragons
17) Blueprint.........Jay z
19) pain is love....,ja rule
20) who is Jill scot(words & sounds vol.. 1) Jill Scot.

you can as well add urs to tha list........lets keep tha thread alive.......
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^that Donnel Jones album is the shit... although i would have to say that the John Legend GET LIFTED album is timeless imho.

different music for different times i guess, in the morning nothing better than some Ricky Rozay to get your juices flow.
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
^^^that Donnel Jones album is the shit... although i would have to say that the John Legend GET LIFTED album is timeless imho.

different music for different times i guess, in the morning nothing better than some Ricky Rozay to get your juices flow.

yep i agree on that John legend album....
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by edi287: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Me against the world-2pac
Illmatic- Nas
life after death- Biggie
The score- Fugees
The Blueprint- Jay-z
Chocolate Factory- R kelly
Where i wanna be- Donell Jones
As i am- Alicia Keys
Capital punishment- Big Pun.
Pain is Love- Jarule
Marshall Marthers lp
Wutang's first album
Only built for cuban links
Liquid swords- Gza
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
edi287:
Me against the world-2pac
Illmatic- Nas
life after death- Biggie
The score- Fugees
The Blueprint- Jay-z
Chocolate Factory- R kelly
Where i wanna be- Donell Jones
As i am- Alicia Keys
Capital punishment- Big Pun.
Pain is Love- Jarule
Marshall Marthers lp
Wutang's first album
Only built for cuban links
Liquid swords- Gza

da fugees album.......was like national anthem.....back then...........nice one

2 Likes

Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
and what about the many priceless one hit wonders that should also be in that list.....ay caramba!
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
and what about the many priceless one hit wonders that should also be in that list.....ay caramba!

yep...they can as well be included on d list......i thot to leave em out because they r either singles or just a hit with d other songs on d album completely whack.......
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
almaliki:

yep...they can as well be included on d list......i thot to leave em out because they r either singles or just a hit with d other songs on d album completely whack.......

in the last few weeks , i heard the following:
Khia my neck my back
Amerie 1thing
Luniz i got 5 on it

but about 6 months ago i heard the following song, and it gave me goosebumps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFOcuWF4xGI

btw: that album was whack as hell!
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

in the last few weeks , i heard the following:
Khia my neck my back
Amerie 1thing
Luniz i got 5 on it

but about 6 months ago i heard the following song, and it gave me goosebumps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFOcuWF4xGI

btw: that album was whack as hell!

lol...@whack as hell.....d album had a few good joints....*until the day*, *lazy afternoon*.....and a third one...cant rem d title..btw..da luniz album (operation stackola) was really doooope.
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^ i didnt liked any of the tracks on the Luniz album!

and if i ever go to a place and hear either Montel Jordan "This is how we do it" OR Blackstreet "No diggity" ....i am seriously killing the fukcing DJ, lol!
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by almaliki: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
^^^ i didnt liked any of the tracks on the Luniz album!

and if i ever go to a place and hear either Montel Jordan "This is how we do it" OR Blackstreet "No diggity" ....i am seriously killing the fukcing DJ, lol!

about da luniz album...*playa hataz* & *broke hoes* were really cool....i almost included black streets another level album on d list......nice one anyway.
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by AKMoney1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
The one I own presently and can't just get enough of it.

Jagz Nation Volume 1 ( Thy Nation Come) by Jesse Jagz

Dope shit
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by hakeem4(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Any m.i abaga track
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by ejiro2130(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op which generation are you from?? Not sure I own a radio when those albums u listed where out here's mine though

User.... 8701
Craig David... Greatest hits
Eminem... Marshall matters
50 cent..... Get rich or die tryin
MI...... MI 2
MI.... Illegal music 2
Ice prince...... Everybody loves ice
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
AKMoney1:
The one I own presently and can't just get enough of it.

Jagz Nation Volume 1 ( Thy Nation Come) by Jesse Jagz

Dope shit

All day, everyday!
e sweet die.

1 Like

Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by RSAMAN(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. by RSAMAN(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Rap:
El-P - Cancer 4 Cure
Sage Francis - Copper Gone
Deltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shiiiitttt Gold
Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol.2
Blueprint - Respect the Architect
R.A The Rugged Man(an american rapper not to be confused with the nigerian artist 'the ruggedman') - Legends Never Die
Cormega - The Realness
Pharoahe Monch - Internal Affairs
Organized Konfusion - The Equinox
Diabolic - Liar And a Thief
Public Enemy - How You Sell Soul To A Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul
Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told
Blue Raspberry - Out of The Blue

Rock:
Rage Against The Machine - The Evil Empire
Foo Fighters - Waisting Light
Margot And the Nuclear So And So's - The Dust of Retreat
Pearl Jam - Backspacer
Dream Theater - Metropolis 2: scenes from memory
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Opeth - BlackWater park
Omnium Gatherum - Beyond
Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax ii: future sequence
Katatonia - Dead End Kings
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Fozzy - Sin and Bones
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Lamb Of God - Resolution

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di’ja, Korede Bello – Adaobi / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Moonchild Sanelly - Weh Mameh / Download MP3: Davido Ft Summer Walker - D & G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.