Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Fiverr Launches Referral Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Launches Referral Program (1089 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / High Paying Referral Program For You / Easy Taxi Nigeria Kicks Off Referral Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Launches Referral Program by Kericoo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
http://www.bloggercheat.com/2014/10/fiverr-lunches-referral-program.html

Fiverr as we all know is one of the top and most visited freelancing website, where you sell or buy services ranging from Seo, graphic , Business services(gigs)..

I just logged in today into my account and found the new unique feature on the home page. i know many people have been expecting that.. Well bellow is how the referral program works..

You can now invite your friends let them register through you and earn a shopping credit . You earn $5 each if the person you invited spends a qualifying amount of $10.....

Read more @ http://www.bloggercheat.com/2014/10/fiverr-lunches-referral-program.html

Re: Fiverr Launches Referral Program by docjuli(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
How do I download the lunch?
Re: Fiverr Launches Referral Program by Kericoo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
docjuli:
How do I download the lunch?

follow the link their to download all the info you need to know bro..
Re: Fiverr Launches Referral Program by Kericoo(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
I hope you have downloaded all the info you need
Re: Fiverr Launches Referral Program by grandstar(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Kericoo:

follow the link their to download all the info you need to know bro..
its launch and not lunch. thanks so much for sharing
Re: Fiverr Launches Referral Program by Kericoo(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2014
grandstar:
its launch and not lunch. thanks so much for sharing

Already corrected since...thnx anyway

(1) (Reply)

Thread Owners: How Do You Make Money From Your Nairaland Thread / Why Is NL Not Reporting The New Exchange Rate? / Can I Run A Proper Business With Just A Name From CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.