Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Afcon And 2015 Elections - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afcon And 2015 Elections (623 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Burkina Faso Vs Togo - AFCON 2013 (1 - 0) On February 3rd 2013 / Egyptian Referee Still Working At AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afcon And 2015 Elections by Emyogalanya: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
So we are at it again. with the se beaten and our qualifications at stake and our general elections almost at hand and at simultaneous time i keep wondering how our country will look like at time of election with Nigeria absent and the only uniting factor of Nigeria absent how we go take manage our Nigeria. I know apga and Lp will plug it out at semi final i see PDP and APC in the final with 170 million supporters with umbrella or broom facing each other on all social media party booing and cheering their respective teams its gonna be nigerian cup of national parties NIGCONP(AFCON). What do you think comments
Re: Afcon And 2015 Elections by Emyogalanya: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2014
With buhari and Jonathan as captains of their teams na elclassico nigerian version

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Player Of The Season So Far / Kano Pillars Get Lion Share As Glo Premier League Clubs Share N75m Merit Award / Super Eagles's Striker Uche Signs Villarreal Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.