Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Divine Remembrance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Remembrance (416 Views)

Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / Divine Remembrance / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance by rccgamg: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPauq5lWX5w

Genesis 8:1
"1 But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded."

God does not forget his children.
God remembers us by name.

If God can remember those that surrounded Noah, he will remember us.

For God to remember, Can he forget?
Does God forget?
How can man not make God forget him?

Genesis 19:21
"21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of."

Do you know that even in the midst of calamity, God still remembers us.

Genesis 30:22
"22 Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and enabled her to conceive."

God does remember people.
I Pray that when God remembers us, it will be for testimonies

Genesis 8:1 -ESV-
"1 But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided."

Isaiah 49:14-16
"14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me."
"15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."
"16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

God can never be Man.
Man can always forget, but God cant

Even at the point of giving up, he doest forget

Isaiah 49:16
"16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

God never forgets!

Sin may allow God to ignore us.
The Bible says that God hates SIN.
For you to allow God to touch your life, you will need to step away from SIN.

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

From Me Is Thy Fruit Found / Bus Conductor Tricked Me / His Name Is Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.