Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities (2564 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / Soldiers Shoot At Professor Abdulahi's Car For Overtaking Their Convoy In Bauchi / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by Francis5: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Folks, do you remember that Obasanjo's son was reportedly shot in the bottom? Did he shoot himself to avert deployment? Or was he running away before bring shot in the bum?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

I used to take you serious before.
Please, I'm sorry for all my argument with you.

But please, stop being primitive, Mr. Caveman, please try to dey watch Hollywood movies, especially action films. You fall my hand seriously with your reasoning.
Mr non-primitive, clap for yourself. Your source of knowing the possibility or impossibility of an event is "Hollywood action movies". How daft can one really get?? This is indeed a new height.

Sorry.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by eightsin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
These soldiers ain't meant to be in the military. They wanted a job n twas d immediate availability
Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by wasak(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
tit:
Where are these soldiers from?
from ur mother's womb
Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
look at them typing cowards faster than Ebola spreading, how many of you here typing cowards can take one AK47 and enter zambiza we know the employment situation of this country where jobs are incredibly hard to get most of them the soldiers are just there for the salary when they joined the military there was no boko haram and they didn't think there will be also until our air force or navy are tested with something similar to boko by air or sea we won't here of any cowards amongst them
the Lt col who earns N13.3M or the General who earns N16.3M per annum will not go to fight boko yet they take the glory meanwhile the average soldier who earns no more than N30,000 (when three long sleeves ln Jumia costs N20,000) should go and fight boko (if the soldiers die there are leaving behind a wife and 4 children on average will you typing coward take those children through university? or even secondary school or even cloth or feed them how many fatherless or orphans have you improved there lives.
p.s, I'm not encouraging cowardice
p.s.s, My mum is a police officer and one time militants or whatever group where shooting sporadically and on the phone we were hearing things unfold I was very young then and she just had my youngest bro so imagine if anything had happened to her you would not know no medal nothing just a flag on coffin at best then a long line at pension office for a 5 year pay off they may not give you what was she shooting for why were they shooting at them what was so important they couldn't resolve without killing we the children she left behind would never have known the people she died protecting would never have come to tell us thank you for what she did.
I later learnt they don't give female officers guns in naija and so female officers don't exchange fire I was relieved so much for Gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by IdomaLikita: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
I gave you that "Like" so you'll harbour no animosity against what I have to say!

Cowardice on the Battle field is not accepted anywhere in the World!
And poor renumeration/welfare is never a justification for it!
A Fighting Force is a Unit, trained to survive as a unit! The Collective Strength is determined by the Individual Strength (Physical and MENTAL) of every Personnel in that Unit!
If one person falters, it invariably affects the rest!
Remember there are still Thousands of Men out there Fighting and Dying without Complaining! Are they Fools?
Do you consider their feelings when their Comrades who ABANDONED them at their greatest time of need are patted on the back?

I know what it feels like to be abandoned! I happened to be at a Medical Facility in Abuja when this whole Ebola saga broke out! Alot of my "colleagues fled their posts and Patients were dying from common treatable illnesses! Only the MD and I stayed behind! And trust me, I know the feelings I harbour towards those colleagues of mine (wey be voluntary oh! How much more Military)

So let Military Justice Run its course no matter how unfair it is! For in the absence of Law, Chaos supervenes!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by Soreza(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
I don't need a priest to tell me they all are Yoruba men

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by Akinsz: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
If the soldiers were 2 be under brig.general ben. adekunle's command, they would av been goners without people knowing about it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Selves •to Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Communities by Francis5: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Francis5:
Folks, do you remember that Obasanjo's son was reportedly shot in the bottom? Did he shoot himself to avert deployment? Or was he running away before bring shot in the bum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Next President, Says Obasanjo / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.