Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony (3982 Views)

Rapture By Papa Adeboye - Religion D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2014
[b]D end is HERE
ADEBOYE'S TESTIMONY I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.In my dream, it was as if God shut his ears.I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven.Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place.I cried the more.Immediately, the ­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.He had a register of everyone's name...At this point, I woke up.The end is more than near.What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now?Many are unaware that the end is near.Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development.If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word - Repent and be converted.If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting the Lord Jesus coming, u might save a lost soul.Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR friends. Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?And we really can't live without it.Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be among the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim that they hate me yet they obey me'' do not send later send now.

Source
https://m.facebook.com/TACamaobaime/posts/1468455460085644
[/b]

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2014
You carry this BC reach nairaland? Mbok!

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2014
whocares1:
You carry this BC reach nairaland? Mbok!
yes, I want everybody to give his/her life to Christ now before it's too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Source or Adonbilivit

Source not credible enough.

Second question: Since God has all powers, what does He stand to gain if most humans His creatures end up with Satan? What's the logic behind this?
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:
Source or Adonbilivit
blessed are those who believe a divine revelation without asking for the source. For they shall repent and go to heaven.

Meanwhile, the source has been included

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by femicyrus(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
D end is HERE
ADEBOYE'S TESTIMONY
I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place.I cried the more.
So Adeboye missed rapture in the dream! shocked

Well u have good intention and I hope u achieve it like this.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2014
femicyrus:

So Adeboye missed rapture in the dream! shocked

Well u have good intention and I hope u achieve it like this.
no o. He was crying because of the multitudes that missed heaven, I guess
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:
Source or Adonbilivit

Second question: Since God has all powers, what does He stand to gain if most humans His creatures end up with Satan? What's the logic behind this?
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
blessed are those who believe a divine revelation without asking for the source. For they shall repent and go to heaven.

Meanwhile, the source has been included

Which part of the Bible did you just quote here? Pastor Kun attention needed
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:

must I quote from the bible?
Whatever is agreed on earth, is agreed in heaven.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:
Source or Adonbilivit

the devil is inspiring someone here

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2014
If he sells his jet and exotic cars and give everything to the poor, then I will know the end is near.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:

who is pastor kun?

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:
Source or Adonbilivit

when will peopl stop using logic to describe the way of God.is there anything logical about Him.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Ayy lmao. grin
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Lolest.
Propaganda.

Rapture ko.......Entrapment ni.

When will my Christian Brothers stop believing messages that inspires unparalleled fear such as these.
If this is what the kingdom of God is all about?........I'll pass.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by nora544: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2014
He should sell all what belong to the church and to him and give it to the poor, there are many people who need our help but I know this will not be happen because all what he wants that his brainwased followers will have fear.

What a big liar this so called Man of God is because he is only a God of Man and not more.

4 Likes

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest.
Propaganda.

When will my Christian Brothers stop believing messages that inspires unparalleled fear such as these.
If this is what the kingdom of God is all about?........I'll pass. Please do.
kiss kiss kiss
Please do
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by herald9: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest.
Propaganda.

kiss kiss kiss
Lolz

The most funniest thing bout our Nigerian pastors is they don't even believe in their prophecy...

The end has always been near yet they keep building mansions and buying private jets...how the _F do they wants us to believe when they are not showing examples...

Since I was born have been hearing of 'end is near' I wonder why we are yet to fall over It's edge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest.
Propaganda.

kiss kiss kiss
azzin eh. just instilling fear into the children of God. the most annoying thing is some of them claim to have been toured around heaven and hell by jesus himself

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:
If he sells his jet and exotic cars and give everything to the poor, then I will know the end is near.
we are not talking of oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest.
Propaganda.

kiss kiss kiss
hmmm

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
we are not talking of oyedepo.

Yes, I know. We are talking about another pastorprenuer cum motivational speaker.

Adeboye owns a jet. Let him sell that first and take commercial airlines like every other person.

Let him sell all his properties and give to the poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

Yes, I know. We are talking about another pastorprenuer cum motivational speaker.

Adeboye owns a jet. Let him sell that first and take commercial airlines like every other person.

are men of God meant to be poor?

If he sells all ofchis properties, don't you know he will become impecunious?

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
This are some of the things that make me see Christianity as a big joke.
Mind you...I am a Jesusian !!!

This rubbish testimony is not even up to be called a joke.
I rather pray to Buddha than believe this.
And to you OP,tell those trash to the dogs.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
This one na old story na! The man even denied it. My guy, i pity you. Stop all idiotic scare mongering o!
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
TheIndustrialist:
This are some of the things that make me see Christianity as a big joke.
Mind you...I am a Jesusian !!!

This rubbish testimony is not even up to be called a joke.
I rather pray to Buddha than believe this.
And to you OP,tell those trash to the dogs .
is this how reasonable you are?

May God help you Mr jesusian

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
are men of God meant to be poor?

If he sells all ofchis properties, don't you know he will become impecunious?
I am sure you read only the part of the Bible your pastorpreneur asks you to read.
Matt_19:16-24
Matthew 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
is this how reasonable you are?

May God help you Mr jesusian

Mr men follower...God doesn't have to take permission from you before helping me.
A myth is better than this testimony you're trying to make people believe.

Where is Olamide ? He should come and read this story for the gods.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by urheme: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
herald9:

Lolz

The most funniest thing bout our Nigerian pastors is they don't even believe in their prophecy...

The end has always been near yet they keep building mansions and buying private jets...

good observation.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
TheIndustrialist:

I am sure you read only the part of the Bible your pastorpreneur asks you to read.
Matt_19:16-24
Matthew 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Blessings for Obedience
28 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the
LORD your God, being careful to do all his
commandments that I command you today, the
LORD your God will set you high above all the
nations of the earth.

2 And all these blessings shall
come upon you and sovertake you, if you obey the
voice of the LORD your God.

3 Blessed shall you be
in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the
fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle,
the increase of your herds and the young of your
flock.

5 Blessed shall be your basket and your
kneading bowl.

6 Blessed shall you be when you
come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.

7 “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise
against you to be defeated before you. They shall
come out against you one way and flee before you
seven ways.

8 The LORD will command the
blessing on you in your barns and in all that you
undertake. And he will bless you in the land that
the LORD your God is giving you.

9 The LORD will
establish you as a people holy to himself, as he has
sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of
the LORD your God and walk in his ways.

10 And
call the peoples of the earth shall see that you are
dcalled by the name of the LORD, and they shall be
eafraid of you.

11 And fthe LORD will make you
abound in prosperity, in uthe fruit of your womb
and in the fruit of your livestock and in the fruit of
your ground, within the land that the LORD swore
to your fathers to give you.

12 The LORD will open
to you his good treasury, the heavens, gto give the
rain to your land in its season and hto bless all the
work of your hands. And iyou shall lend to many
nations, but you shall not borrow.

13 And the LORD
will make you jthe head and not the tail, and you
shall only go up and not down, if you obey the
commandments of the LORD your God, which I
command you today, being careful to do them,

14 and if you do not turn aside from any of the
words that I command you today, to the right hand
or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Boss13: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

He does not need to take commercial flight. According to him, the end is near which literally means that the world will come to end soon. Then while still live a lavish life. He should give out all he has since we are all going to die soon. If he truly believes his dream, give out all those material things and begin to wait for the rapture. According to Jesus, it will be very difficult for a rich man to make heaven.

Yeye dey smell. This is the right time to begin to dream about rapture, when $9.3 million is found in another pastor's private jet and yet in another news, a funky pastor is having a huge divorce mess. In other for you to keep your flocks intact and avoid them using their brains to think properly, you sell them the same old fear story the early church has been selling - the end is near. If the end is near for Adeboye, he should not just say it - he should practice it and show it and even in his own dream he was not raptured. Yeye truly dey smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Here Again Christ Apostolic Church Youth Conference At Ikeji Ara Ikeji / Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved' / Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.