Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

You Are Christian/muslim Because..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Christian/muslim Because..... (422 Views)

Why Are Christian Against The Use Of Hijaab / Why Are Christian Fundamentalists So Anti-intellectual? / Why Are U Are Christian , Why Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Christian/muslim Because..... by Fesomu(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2014
I am a muslim because my parents are muslims and they brought me up in an islamic way..and the same goes to 95percent of people that call themselves christians or muslims..pastor Adeboye would have been an alhaji by now if he was raised by an alhaji and alhaja..what do u think?
Re: You Are Christian/muslim Because..... by jammyunn(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2014
You are not far from the truth, majority are what they are because of their upbringings and are also afraid to change because of persecutions from their family and friends. Though a minority has also changed willingly.

(1) (Reply)

Partakers Of The Divine Nature / Success By The Supernatural / Shock Prayer: City Calls On Allah, Zeus,satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.