Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List (791 Views)

The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb / Need Urgent Info Of Pre Degree School Fees Delta State University Plssssssssss / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by eramate(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2008
hi guys a lot of us are saying the list is out. now could u all pls let know those that really have there name on the list 4 the better of us all. as for me, i was addmitted long b4 the list was sent to the so called JAMB office 4 clearance or whatever. if u are all in the same shoe as i am pls let the nairalander know to stop all this panic thanks

nairalander get ur ass down to the school n stop the mass hypertention ok bye
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by ike1984: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2008
angry it's been almost a month now that some nairalanders have been given fake news that the list is out, i think it's time we stopped this, only right and proven info should be posted. the list be out at the due time the important thing is for our names to be on it.
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by kooldamsel(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
ok this is a geniune report.The list is out,has been sent to abuja n bac but it hasnt been pasted in the school yet,still wit admissions.gudluck
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 13, 2008
Absolutely gr8 report, @muyeskn
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 13, 2008
Absolutely gr8 report, @muyeskn
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by niyi09(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2008
LIst is out in d school.i am sure of some faculties(Education,administration).u can go down to ife to check it or get someone to check it for u.it wud soon be online.HEY muyeskin.
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by eramate(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
is like nairalander don't understand what i mean by the mssg i posted in the 1st place, to remind u pple is your name on the list pls let us know to stop the mass hypertention pls

incase u view this place pls do not reply untill u r sure ur name is on the list, to be more sure and have confidence in urself send ur name no and dept thanks

This is 4 the better of all n to stop liars on this site. I was able to experience a friend of mine he was a cafe attendance u could imagine n he always send mssg about schools i mean wrong information and he find happiness in doing that so if u r among those stupid guys on net pls vacate the net 4 a better pple that are ready to give confident information thanks.

lover of campus infomation
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by tibidokun: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
realiy the list is out in skul.
Re: Oau Jambites Urgent Info About The List by phartye(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
@muyeskn, are U very sure about the resumption dates? cos I think if the freshers'll be resuming on the 30th, the list should have been out and fully ready on the net. But I also got information about the renovation of the students halls of residence, Do U think the completion can meet up with resumption?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Error;somebody Help! / We Need To Talk I Av D Info / ASUU Strike Are Totally Right:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.