Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Jamb Error;somebody Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Error;somebody Help! (790 Views)

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result / Jamb Error Reaching Database / Complex Math Solution: Somebody Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Error;somebody Help! by Jimwalex(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hi guyz,can some body advise me on what to do to solve the following problem? Another state(kano) was written on my original jamb slip and consequently sent to the school i chose (A.b.u) instead of my own state of origin (south west). on getting to jamb office in Abuja iwas told they could not do anythin about it! Now the admission list is out with my name under kano!
Re: Jamb Error;somebody Help! by bronxdog: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
so go to enugu and see if you have been sent to school in yola and migrate to kebbi before deciding to finish up in rivers state and marry your wife from imo state instead.
Re: Jamb Error;somebody Help! by Jimwalex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hey,what was that all about? was that an advice?
Re: Jamb Error;somebody Help! by H2O2: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2009
rofl

(1) (Reply)

Abu, Zaria Admission List / University Of Ghana / Ume Holds Tomorrow !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.