Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jobs @ United Biscuits International - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs @ United Biscuits International (4510 Views)

Job At United Biscuits / Latest Job Vacancies At United Biscuits International / United Biscuits Graduate Recruitment In Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs @ United Biscuits International by naijadreamjobs: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Job Title : Territory Sales Executive

Job Description:
United Biscuits Internation is recruiting within is sales team in Nigeria. The role is responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the growth of McVities in the South eastern part of Nigeria.You will be responsible for driving availability and visibility in coordination with the local distributors. McVities is a brand of high quality biscuits and cookies and most of the products are made locally or imported from the UK. This brand is still at a relatively low base in a large market and this role is accountable for driving that growth and visibility in an important strategic market for us.This is an exciting time for the team as we drive and invest in the area with great rewards to be had. Desired Skills and Experience
Following up stock availability (in market and at distributor level) to prevent Out of stock
Identifying opportunities and untapped potential channels of distribution
Recommend visibility enhancement, promotions and trade activity plans that best suit the assigned territory
Ensure physical presence of the must list items in each type of outlets
Ensure proper execution of stock and must stock list guidelines
Following up on the execution of monthly promotion
Measuring ROI of Trade Promotion by channel
Plan and conduct weekly meetings with the distributor sales force
Conduct and analyse Retail Audits, identifying opportunities and taking action with the distributor.
Reporting weekly market visit findings internally and following up corrective actions.
Submitting best practice initiatives to marketing department.
Please only apply if you speak Ido and have a full driving license.
You must also have expereince of working within FMCG sales.

More info and to search for more jobs... http://naija-dream-jobs..com
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Uchboggy(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Are we sure they dint mean ibo?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by naijadreamjobs: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Uchboggy:
Are we sure they dint mean ibo?

why do you say so?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Video interview invites just rolled in
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by ebie: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Got same mail here too........... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by askakim(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Got same mail... But how do you do the video exam online?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by lippyrat: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Has anyone done the video interview yet?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Pls wen is d deadline
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by minister85: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2014
streetajebo:
Video interview invites just rolled in
hw did you apply

1 Like

Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by automophosis(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Please has anyone done the video Interview. I kept trying without any thing showing up in their website. This morning they sent me a reminder to that effect. Pls anyone probably done it in Lagos or even with smartphone should please help me in the way he did it.
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by jimbod19: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2014
I hv done it. All u need is a good bandwith/internet connection, latest OS or something close. Follow the instruction step by step and posibly test run your hardwares fuctionality: speaker,microphone,webcam etc with practise provided b4 beginning proper. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Did mine 2day...
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Flexycool(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Did mine and got confirmation message. It doesn't necessarily mean you must know how to speak ido or have a valid drivers license... Lets hope the next step looks good
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by ebie: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls how was d video interview like? still yet2 do mine
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Austyn001: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Got an invite for interview 2day

1 Like

Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Panel interview or video interview?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by ebie: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
is it d same video interview? me i'm having issues wit it, it keeps saying i'm not connected to dia video internet service. tho' already laid my complain.How did u guys do it PLS?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by isogod(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
What's the link?
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by Zerop: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Austyn001:
Got an invite for interview 2day

Is this a follow up to the previous video interview? Thanks
Re: Jobs @ United Biscuits International by naijadreamjobs: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
minister85:
hw did you apply

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Apply Successfully For The Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment/17 / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Urgent Vacancy . Deadline Is This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.