Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! (5298 Views)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by webcrawler: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2014
*Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks U Must Know;they're free!*
................( from www.kinwap.com forums)
During the weekend,we discussed"how to make money" using MTN SME(if you missed it,click here www.kinwap.com/forum2_theme_111187475.xhtml?tema=33 to read it ).

This's a new week so we will talk about something different but quiet interesting.
it's all about Whatsapp tricks you will love
1-Hiding "last seen"

2-Send conversation history via mail

3- Nesting images

4- Change Whatsapp chat wallpaper

5- Use your Whatsapp without using your phone number

6- Back-up your Whatsapp conversations

7- Create shortcut for whatsapp conversation

All this and many more have been exposed in our forums @ www.kinwap.com

To read, simply click. http://www.kinwap.com/forum2_theme_110842696.xhtml?tema=118
OR
1. visit www.kinwap.com

2.Under Mobile and PC forums,click
"Mobile tricks,codes and How-tos"
and then locate : Whatsapp-what
you need to know

go get them and enjoy your chat

don't forget to Like us @ www.facebook.com/kinwap for everyday Updates on Tricks Tweaks Tutorials + wapka codes Jokes News and all that matters in this 21st Century!
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Crispels(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided angry sad I don't have anything to say but should in case this makes FP #Space booked

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Gosj01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Crispels:
undecided angry sad I don't have anything to say but should in case this makes FP #Space booked
And u think this advert will make fp? SMH! Crispel wake up and stop day-dreaming!
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtcheww waste of data angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Dbestmax(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
snowprince07:
Mtcheww waste of data angry
Watelse bro he has enuf
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by sharawwy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
!!!?!
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by AKMoney1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where is the trick na? As for that link, if I click am make Seun ban me.

5 Likes

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Bellasharonne(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
i know everything already

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Owk cool
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by rallymento(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can do all wit mt iPhone
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by hatux: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
i know everything already
There's love in sharing..
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Bellasharonne(f): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
hatux:
There's love in sharing..
indeed
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by hatux: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
indeed
So' share now, since you know all those tricks and some don't ... What are you still waiting for?
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Bellasharonne(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
hatux:
So' share now, since you know all those tricks and some don't ... What are you still waiting for?
i know all the tricks? .... i meant i know all the ones listed already ... sorry if i made it seem that way wink
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Tenim47(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dbestmax:

Watelse bro he has enuf
Na british english b dix?
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Why una the derail person thread like this ?
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by hatux: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bellasharonne:
i know all the tricks? .... i meant i know all the ones listed already ... sorry if i made it seem that way wink
Seems how? You actually said you know the tricks, which the Op just highlighted.. Which am asking you to expantiate more of 'em.. So
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Bellasharonne(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
hatux:
Seems how? You actually said you know the tricks, which the Op just highlighted.. Which am asking you to expantiate more of 'em.. So
its there already na click the site link or something
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by chezholy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy #2goface
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by benega: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
webcrawler:
During the weekend,we discussed"how to make money" using MTN SME(if you missed it,click here www.kinwap.com/forum2_theme_111187475.xhtml?tema=33 to read it ).

This's a new week so we will talk about something different but quiet interesting.
1-Hiding "last seen"

3- Nesting images

To read, simply click. http://www.kinwap.com/forum2_theme_110842696.xhtml?tema=118
OR
1. visit www.kinwap.com

you need to know

don't forget to Like us @ www.facebook.com/kinwap for everyday Updates on Tricks Tweaks Tutorials + wapka codes Jokes News and all that matters in this 21st Century!
Crispels:
webcrawler:

1-Hiding "last seen"

3- Nesting images

OR
1. visit www.kinwap.com

you need to know

both posted by d same person grin
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by joedejana(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
I've known all this since ages...
reset your time Incase the current one has expired undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Crispels:
Impossible noww!!
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by dmjinc(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Incase...(waste bin) grin grin
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by MissBoss01(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
I fit use am(whatsapp) collect money? shocked
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Bumyde: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
CUTE PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage Pumps Fuel For Motorists

http://www.bumpgist.com/cute-photos-tiwa-savage-pumps-fuel-motorists/
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by mioranyan(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Vote nairaland as the best forum in his ongoing
poll http://africadecides.com/which-is-the-best-nigerian-online-forum/
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by Femistico(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
space booked
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by darlingnuel(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Did you say tricks? FYI, these Features are already embedded in WhatsApp for Android!
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by mlanreh: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014

Just in case
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! by valmunich(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who doesn't know all these

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVIEW: On My Newly Bought Elephone G6 / Nigerians Back On Kenya Vs Nigeria On Twitter... / Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.