Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce (8924 Views)

Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo) / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well wat can I say, it is well
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Beauty and the Beast
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by darnley16(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2014
HugeCock:
See ur face like beans wey neva done
hahaha u wicked o
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by darnley16(m): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Airforce1:
dis your beyonce must be typical "Amala" eater
ehehe classic
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by LadyCaty(f): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Black nd yellow black nd yellow..#singing#
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 14, 2014
see tongue buh y d tongue now na Bros we dey call u now. ur Beyonce fine gon o grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
I fyn pass beyonce na tongue
lolz grin na u resemble rafeal nadal so.

shey na nadal or federer can't even say.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Nairalanders and bad mouth ehn!

Na God go deliver una, besides thanks to all the commentors (Positive & Negative)

I believe many of u can't flaunt your lady like this, cos of their AKAMU face & cocoyam legs...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo alata/kudi Oni manicure jam Rafiu omo garage/omo eleran. Una fit gaaaaaan oooo... e ma bonnie ati Clyde o jere... e ya to fo grin

It takes an iyawo eleran to know omo eleran, by their comment we shall know them...

Oko yin ko
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2014
akinsadeez:
Can't believe I actually thought it would be Beyonce for real. But dis OP is very brave sha, to post his girl's picture on Nairaland.

Am proud of her, that's why am brave to post her pinshure here...

Oyah! Post yah own make we see...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Bibol:
But why did this your Beyonce do her mouth and nose like this? This is pouting gone wrong! And why didn't she adjust her bra? Abi is that the new style? Help us greet her, she try sha... She's irreplaceable.

Thanks!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2014
alexis007:
....[leaving thread in haste]...these 2 descendants of OBJ [Nairalander and his orange-faced beyonce]...can never get my attention...lemme not even start with the house wia they took d pix....op...must we know that you live in a public yard?

Where do u expect a student to be staying? MANSION

That's my hostel man!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by destante(f): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2014
cool sha.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
You self resemble Jay Z......Nice Combo
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
alexis007:
....[leaving thread in haste]...these 2 descendants of OBJ [Nairalander and his orange-faced beyonce]...can never get my attention...lemme not even start with the house wia they took d pix....op...must we know that you live in a public yard?
Laughssssss Guy...God knows how yur crib is gonna be..... Scoundrel!! U sabi talk niyen o.... Ode nie
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
FlintGuevara:
kai... some pipu can be very ugly sha.
So whrs is your own pics? Ugly pple condemn beauty..... Plz post ur pic nd compare it with the Guy... I dare you.... Post it if you really have 1 father and 1 mother!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Where do u expect a student to be staying? MANSION

That's my hostel man!
chai u carry girl come yur hostel? Badt person
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
AdexAbbey:

It takes an iyawo eleran to know omo eleran, by their comment we shall know them...

Oko yin ko
Noooooooo......wrong! wrong! wrong!!!!

It takes the consumer of the eran to spot the eleran. Na me dey chop the meat so na me go sabi if u resemble the eleran. Bia! How much u dey sell cow foot?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
I like how the poster love his girl and even though we have faceless and ugly nairalanders Hating as usual, I luv the OP spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by FlintGuevara(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
So whrs is your own pics? Ugly pple condemn beauty..... Plz post ur pic nd compare it with the Guy... I dare you.... Post it if you really have 1 father and 1 mother!
my parents taught me one thing, and that is; respect for other people's parents, so I wouldn't bring your parents into our discuss. Another thing I would lov eto let you know is that I never mentioned the OP or his bae here. The third thing I want you to know is that I wouldn't share my picture here on this forum... who wants jobless f*gs like you to wa..nk with his picture?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
FlintGuevara:
my parents taught me one thing, and that is; respect for other people's parents, so I wouldn't bring your parents into our discuss. Another thing I would lov eto let you know is that I never mentioned the OP or his bae here. The third thing I want you to know is that I wouldn't share my picture here on this forum... who wants jobless f*gs like you to wa..nk with his picture?
u are now having Guilty conscience...when yu know u can't post yur pics don't ever condemn ani1.. Yu are not God... U can't create anything with ur dumb brain so cut it off......bye when I return from lecture I will see the rest because it seems to me yu are jobless.....
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by FlintGuevara(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
u are now having Guilty conscience
Why am I even replying someone whose sense of reasoning and comprehension skill is comatose? go troll someone else.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2014
and why must you use the name beyonce as your standard?

Is that your definition of beauty?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
You self resemble Jay Z......Nice Combo

Thanks man!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

It takes the consumer of the eran to spot the eleran. Na me dey chop the meat so na me go sabi if u resemble the eleran. Bia! How much u dey sell cow foot?

Na cow shit i get, u go chop?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
u are now having Guilty conscience...when yu know u can't post yur pics don't ever condemn ani1.. Yu are not God... U can't create anything with ur dumb brain so cut it off......bye when I return from lecture I will see the rest because it seems to me yu are jobless.....

Bro, please let it go like that...

Life is too short to be having e-fighting/quarelling, moreover we are just here to catch fun!

#How was ur lecture?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
rokiatu:
I like how the poster love his girl and even though we have faceless and ugly nairalanders Hating as usual, I luv the OP spirit.

1000+ likes
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by DollyParton1(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

DEATH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Awwww smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by corneremperor: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Very dirty looking couple........hian!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nairaland we never stop amazing me,see insult.somebody say na him own beyonce be that.some of you should upload ur pix,if u can,then we will know the ugly and beautiful ones.calling her a dirty girl is not fair.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2014
corneremperor:
Very dirty looking couple........hian!

Point out the dirtyness here!

Very dumb looking comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Girl Exposed Herself Ater Too Much Alcohol @ A Lagos Club / Stunning Rihanna Look-alike! / Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.