Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? (1222 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Spouse During A Fight/when Angry / Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Janet101(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
just want to know if checking on my husband during working hour is wrong,I mean a surprise visit..
Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by coogar: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Janet101:
just want to know if checking on my husband during working hour is wrong,I mean a surprise visit..

it depends on your motive....
if you are going on a surprise visit to snoop on him then it's wrong.....if you are going there to have a quickie, he would surely appreciate your visit......you can expect a brand new car in the next couple of months.

6 Likes

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by godofwar666(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some how wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by 5minsmadness: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Once or twice is ok. Just don't make it a habit. Else you'll be known round the office as the monitoring wife.

4 Likes

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
It depends on the type of work he does and your reason for visiting.

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Godmystrength: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
5minsmadness:
Once or twice is ok. Just don't make it a habit. Else you'll be known round the office as the monitoring wife.
grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmm...depends

A visit to his work place once in a verry blue moon isn't bad. Atleast, gives you a feel of his professional world.

A drop in at his closing hour just because you are within the vicinity or because your want to accompany him home to ease stress of traffic or for the sheer companionship isn't bad too.

However, becoming a known face due to your frequency during work hours is a huge no no grin

Enjoy your man, once children full ground story go change .
Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by egopersonified(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
If he is proud of you and wants to show you off, he will love this. If he doesnt appreciate you, you will regret going there. But I think calling like an hour before you arrive is better, so he can clear his work load and have time for you, so you dont go making him feel guilty about ignoring/abandoning you.#my opinion.
Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by bigheart2013(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's distracting. Perhaps having occasional scheduled lunch and happy hour after work is more professional. Always give your spouse space to do his/her work because if that job ends, money dries out, if money dries out, wahala begins. if wahala begins, na woman go first run -4x40 say you be lazy man with no goals in life. She will start dating your friend with money, then you hear that and plan to kill your friend. Before you even carry out the plan, you'll be caught and sent to jail for 8years. While you are in jail she will sell your property and have 2 kids for your friend. You will hear that in jail, get very upset and become gay....grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Godmystrength: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
bigheart2013:
It's distracting. Perhaps having occasional scheduled lunch and happy hour after work is more professional. Always give your spouse space to do his/her work because if that job ends, money dries out, if money dries out, wahala begins. if wahala begins, na woman go first run -4x40 say you be lazy man with no goals in life. She will start dating your friend with money, then you hear that and plan to kill your friend. Before you even carry out the plan, you'll be caught and sent to jail for 8years. While you are in jail she will sell your property and have 2 kids for your friend. You will hear that in jail, get very upset and become gay....grin grin grin
shocked shocked what!!! kilode??

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

it depends on your motive....
if you are going on a surprise visit to snoop on him then it's wrong.....if you are going there to have a quickie, he would surely appreciate your visit......you can expect a brand new car in the next couple of months.

I like. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by mumumugu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Y do u want to pay me a visit?

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
If its to drop off some lunch for him or giving him a quickie... I guess he wont have a problem with that!

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by bennyrazz: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
baaaadddd idea, market don spooilll o

1 Like

Re: Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm.I 'll try it someday..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Pick Up From Where He Left Off? / All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme / Sneaking Up On Your Husband/wife Might Be Dangerous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.