Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? (3744 Views)

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] / Wendy Wenger On Kim Kardashian Wearing Fur: 'she Is Not A Good Example To A Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by osangaope: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2014

Music artiste, Wizkid has been loved by many of his fans. Some youths about his age have even gotten influenced by his move to be great at an early age. You would agree that some young guys are even following his style of dressing and sometimes initiate his name.
The entertainment industry which is always filled with drama and new trends always coming out, with the help of our celebrities, many Nigerian parents have grounded their children from watching anything that has to do with the circular kind of entertainment.
Wizkid, who of course is filled with youthful
exuberance, has decided to make use of his
youthful days to exhibit different acts that I can’t say whether it is influencing youths with a good character or a bad one. You would agree with me that, many children are so obsessed with these celebrities and they would want to do whatever they see them do.

The artiste and father of one have changed his
hairstyle to dread and also took a selfie of him smoking. His mouth was filled with smoke, which made his fans ask questions, like, what is he trying to portray? His he really an ambassador to young youths? While others hailed him by calling him ‘badoo’.

Source: Naijashine.com.ng

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
which youths are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by 3coins(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
op are you ok. . .i dont look up to him. . .dunno if you do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by symbian123(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by redcliff: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
osangaope:

Music artiste, Wizkid has been loved by many of his fans. Some youths about his age have even gotten influenced by his move to be great at an early age. You would agree that some young guys are even following his style of dressing and sometimes initiate his name.
The entertainment industry which is always filled with drama and new trends always coming out, with the help of our celebrities, many Nigerian parents have grounded their children from watching anything that has to do with the circular kind of entertainment.
Wizkid, who of course is filled with youthful
exuberance, has decided to make use of his
youthful days to exhibit different acts that I can’t say whether it is influencing youths with a good character or a bad one. You would agree with me that, many children are so obsessed with these celebrities and they would want to do whatever they see them do.

The artiste and father of one have changed his
hairstyle to dread and also took a selfie of him smoking. His mouth was filled with smoke, which made his fans ask questions, like, what is he trying to portray? His he really an ambassador to young youths? While others hailed him by calling him ‘badoo’.
Source: Naijashine.com.ng

Journalism has gone to the dogs finally...i see why #aj staffs are being put in jail...smh

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Honestly the guy just like creating attention any youth that look up to him is a big looses.
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by judedwriter(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Smh sad that's what happens when u have so much money and don't know how to spend it. Wizzy is talented but needs to be disciplined-it will b a pity if he wastes his youth and ends up like majek fashek.

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Adeyeye22(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wat a bad nd poor example..... Ds guy wil lead d already marked destroyn youth to a fast nd total destruction.
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by herald9: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=50pt]THE 'YOUTHS' I KNOW DOESN'T KNOW HIM! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Dominionng(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
I was here...
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by englishmart(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wizkid isn't representing us well.

But what do you expect from a small boy who has so much money?

In T-I's voice "he's just a human"

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by englishmart(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
herald9:
[size=50pt]THE YOUTHS I KNOW DOESN'T KNOW HIM! [/size]

your English I know isn't correct.

5 Likes

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by englishmart(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's his life

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by herald9: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
As far as I know I don't carecheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Sijioke(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who the hell is wizkid? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Tenim47(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op, den u should av tel us wizkid tot fela, cox fela av been smoken since day1
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by orinocopulse: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well, I suppose his defence (Like Rihanna's) might be that he's living his life not necessarily to be anyone's role model. Fair point maybe. . although WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. If I was in the spotlight, I would TRY harder (no one is perfect) to be a good example knowing that thousands look up to me. Different strokes.

Orinoco pulse!
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by AKMoney1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op axe ur mummy grin

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
role gini?? undecided why in fvcks name would I be looking up to a kid?? seriously? if the kid wanna useless himself, he should go right ahead! I love his songs, but like samclef said... fame has made him bad embarassed there are bigger artistes than him who behave well. he should grow up! all these money that's making him grow wings can finish one dayangry he need God.

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Haywhymido(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dat is d effect of money at early age.
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
So?....the guy is making his CASH in hard currencies. Some of you here condemning his act will do worse for Money. Abeg free the guy joor.

2 Likes

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
He is still a kid hopefully he will grow up soon
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
fvck it
its his life
abeg make una free am jor
no b say him kill person..
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Ruq: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
HGH
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
It is his life afterall and your money and followership.. take it or leave it. As you make your bed so shall you lie on it
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by akinsadeez(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Any youth dat is using wizkid as a role model sef no get brain. You can appreciate his music and aspire to be an international star like him, but to set him up as an example and follow his stupid acts is just crazy. I like and listen to his music but dat is where it ends.
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by shakrullah(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by KillerBeauty(f): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can't believe Wizkid is so rich and popular. And we are age mates o

Lord when will I discover my Talent

1 Like

Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by kayalla(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
nice shoes
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by MissBoss01(f): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
HIS LIFE....... HIS BUSINESS.... Only a dumb Ass would follow anyone's steps
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by thinezy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
no b only ambassa-door na ambassa-window
Abeg wu is luking up to him
the only people I see doing dat are kids wu just needs proper sunday schools classes to knw hes not a good role model.. kids dat dnt even hv Fone to see wat nasty pic he is releasing..
any youth wanting to emulate his life style is just a kid in youth's clothing...
Re: See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? by kunlesehan(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wizkid or weedkid?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNCOVERED: Young Ghanian Girls Undergoing Dipo Virginity Initiation / Paga! Sexy Body Builder Brianna Shares Selfie Workout Photo / Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.