Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm (1580 Views)

Business Plan For A Mega Poultry / Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business / Poultry Farm @ Kaduna Want A Partner With Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by nairo: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
We are Goldminds Evolution of Nigeria. And we are embarking on building Mega poultry (chicken, fish and turkey farming ) for a start. Then later we can expand and diversify to other sectors in order to help the country diversify her economy and create more jobs. Here is the plan, we need only 50 people for this project and it will be accomplished in 20 months. Because we want to carry mostly the low income earners along So we made it to be very easy to be part of the project.

The plan is, members will be contributing #5000 monthly for 20 months for the project but we will not wait till the end of the 20 months to start the project. We will start the project on the first third month by acquisition of land and construction then the fourth month we start with the chickens then we move on like that.

This is the brief summary of the project. We have some members in already. To be part, just send your name and phone number to this number on whatsap 07038990406 or like our Facebook page: Goldminds Evolution of Nigeria and and send your name and phone number too. Pls note when we are complete 50 the entries will be closed then we can form a whatsap group. Goodluck!
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
rmfunky hello
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by obstead200(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
rmfunky hello
I don't gerrit. why shud a sane human being commit his hard earned money, no matter how small, to someone else who u barely know and who cant give u a proven history of previous business success? SMH for some dumbass that wud fall for all this....
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
obstead200:

I don't gerrit. why shud a sane human being commit his hard earned money, no matter how small, to someone else who u barely know and who cant give u a proven history of previous business success? SMH for some dumbass that wud fall for all this....
if u ask me ,na who I go ask?
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by knowledge4(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
i do not understand. Where is the business plan of the intended project?
New farms need to have a well designed business plan that takes into consideration individual infrastructure and financial
needs, the viability of marketing strategies, and the farmer’s production capacity and knowledge.
U expect anyone to commit N5k monthly for 20 months just like that?
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by nairo: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Sorry, u are here asking questions while we are completed and moved on with the project grin grin
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by toskilo: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Hi, we would like you to update us on progress made. Thank you. cool
Re: Come Partner With Us To Own A Mega Poulry Farm by nairo: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
toskilo:
Hi, we would like you to update us on progress made. Thank you. cool
sorry, i hav not visited this thread for a while. we have gotten our land and ready to plant this week

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Allowed To Open A Piggery In Kano? / Egg Size Of Noiler / Wood - Sellers And Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.