Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (104956 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by mownie: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
There r many answers to the puzzle, u dont have to follow a pattern only. Just manipulate in different ways and get different answers with explanations and meaningful meaning. Many have done that here. Its just like saying u can only arrive at 5 by adding 3 to 2 just because someone did it. What happened to 1+4,5+0,7-2,9-4,and so on. D op na one way person jare. Ma answer is remove the lower part of E, tweak the H n change to R. Then u have rotfl > grin
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
if one stick is removed from letter E of HOTEL you will have HOTFL= Hold On Till Father Leaves

A friend posted this on Fb
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by JayEye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
OEmperor:
Remove the middle stick from the letter 'H' you have 110TEL. I guess a phone number
Or maybe the blackberry pin undecided
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by jmsshubham: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Remove horizontal stick from H, put this stick on L to make it U and rearrange match sticks of T to make it V. You will get "I love U" and what can be cool than this if some one tells you "I love U". smiley
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) by kmcm: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
I think i have it. The reply was HOUR. H O are left alone, take stick from L move it to T to create a U, rearrange E to make an R, one stick left over. H-3 O-4 U-3 R-4 3+4+3+4=14

It'll take her that long to do her hair , makeup, and put a sexy little bag together.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.