Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) (1709 Views)

What Causes Stiffness In Car-gears? / Good Day, My Bmw 320i Won't Select Gears Only Go In Reverse Gear / How Many Of These Car Emblems Do You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Which of these car gears would your prefer your car to have? Top or Bottom

Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by lonelydora: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
I like the Knob type but the other one make sense shaa
Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2014
lonelydora:
I like the Knob type but the other one make sense shaa

The knob type is for Range Rover while the knuckle shaped type is for AMG mercedes. Note the (P) button behind and the Comfort Sports and Manual (C-S-M) gear/throttle program button beside the (P) button.
Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by inze(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2014
lomomike:

The knob type is for Range Rover while the knuckle shaped type is for AMG mercedes. Note the (P) button behind and the Comfort Sports and Manual (C-S-M) gear/throttle program button beside the (P) button.

Nobody asked you "what" car they belong to.

Simply state which you prefer your car to have

For me, i like the bottom one

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
inze:

Nobody asked you "what" car they belong to.

Simply state which you prefer your car to have

For me, i like the bottom one

From the description I gave, you ought to infer my preference. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Emekayoung(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
I prefer the one for range at the top..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
lomomike:

If only for the gear stick, I prefer the Range rover own, but for the car, AMG wins my heart.
Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by OCTAVO: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
God, when will I smell these kind of vehicles??
My matter dey your hand ooo.
@Topic, I prefer the first gear.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by oseo1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Funny enough I'm not a fan of either, I prefer a traditional shifter, but if forced to choose I'd pick the benz.

Please note I am only referring to the shifters not the cars ooohhhh.
Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Homguy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
I prefer that AMG's transmission paddle. That Range's knob is reminiscent of a "90's radio set.
Re: Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE) by Raymie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Paddle over knob.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Very Good Car Air Freshner / Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic / The Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Now Holds The Production Car Nurburgring Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.