Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (49115 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
He simply lacks ambition. The money involved is so small for anyone to deny his or herself of some freedom. These matured looking toddlers sha.. When the have access to some change they feel the World is at their advantage..

Maturity is not by size..
That is a supposed Nigeria's tomorrow's leader following the foot prints of today's mentor..

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Muzikluva(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
kilokeys:

we have seen pictures and nothing has happened to the likes of obj, ribad, atiku, ibb..
there is somthing u dont understand abt human nature..

we have our own problems.. we forget..
with time yall would forget..
he is a rich greedy mofo, his fellow corpers are unfortunate greedy mofos, nysc could bribable mofos, the politicians are hmmmm
all doz names yu mentioned are politicians...diz guy is just a corper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Harmodle1: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm,its only God dat cn save Us in dis Our gr8 Kontry called Nigeria.Corruption evrywea &@ any level,it evn brings pain 2 Ma Heart d way Pipo steal Odas Pipo # 4 U 2 becom mor rich which is uncalled 4.dis remind Me of wat We NYSC B14 in Osun State ar pasin tru nw concernin Our August Alawee,2 b kindid We didnt camp fine,bt wat annoyed Me most is dat We were 2 write August 5th on Our ID card wn We stream2 realy coms in on Sept. even after nt camping.if dats d case wea is Our August Alawee den?Am so optimistic dat d # would av bn released 2 d State of Osun bt sm Pipo av use cunny ways of using d # 4 der own benefits.I tink der should b sm1 frm NYSC 2 addres Us on dis particular issue.We ar Youth(Leaders of 2moro)& We ar no mor a Kid dat sm set of Pipo wil b cheatin Us as dey lik.Lord Jesus com & sign lit on dis matter & bring end 2 coruptn in Nigeria as a Whole.Amen
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Olalekan76(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sincerely where is the future of this country? What is wrong with we the youth of this country? We don't even want to walk before running. God please help this nation.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Cmanforall: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
freeboy604:

What evidence did you need? Somebody that abscond from service, what about the clearance letter from the place he did his primary assignment, will they clear him for the fact that he abandoned his assignment, how will you issue him a certificate, and if he has no case to answer why did he abscond?

Its very unfortunate for him as young as he is to have carried out such act thinking that he is smart, this is an act of criminal and years to come it will be used against him, considering the fact that he seconded.

He might have completed his primary assignment and can get his final clearance from his PPA. This is possible if he was posted to a school, and the said period of his absence, schools were on vacation. His absence can be linked to health issue(#justSaying)...
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
truvine:

how I wish i can like this your reply more than one time

lolzzzz.thank you jawe

I was actually expecting a ban afterwards bt I guess my ogas at d top like this too cheesy
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Muzikluva:
all doz names yu mentioned are politicians...diz guy is just a corper!
corpolitician.. grin grin grin
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Goldenboy007(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
He is just being a Nigerian! That's our orientation...an average Nigerian youth will do same thing! We complain of bad leaders? Are these leaders not taken from amongst us? It's a simple mathematics rule, the probability of picking a white ball from a box full of black balls is zero!

Now back to this young man, His education is a waste of time,money and effort! And University of Ibadan as an institution has failed!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ugeezee(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tot they said yoruba pple no like moni...
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by athorello(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Walahi, I haven't seen or heard of any corpers CLO who doesn't steal. And they are mainly ibos or yorubas. That's not to say we don't have many big thieves in SS.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Gorgeous58(f): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Awon bad guys. We truely need re-orientation of the youth of this country
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
You still dey serve and you don sabi how to steal,,.,,. When you come serve finish na Wetin yo go dey do?
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
A Youth Corper by name Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola is being accused of absconding with about N2.3m given to him
to share among 144 corps members in Osun State.

He is a Batch ‘C’ corps member, serving in Iwo LGA of Osun state with NYSC state code no is OS/13C/1402. He is
the Corper Liaison Officer (CLO) as chosen by the NYSC Local Government Inspector (LGI). Abayomi is a graduate
of the department of English from the University of Ibadan.
He has since been ‘at large’ with $14,400 given to him on the 9th of August 2014 by political parties that
participated in the Osun state gubernatorial election as a largesse to the 144 corps members of the local
government that participated in the election which amounts to $100 per person.
Abayomi was seen by some of his friends in Ibadan with claims from them that he has bought a car and said he
will collect his NYSC discharge certificate through the back door.
The NYSC officials reportedly do not want it to be brought to light but the aggrieved corp members are scared he
may end up getting his discharge certificate and later on become a political figure and in time steal from
Nigerians.

source
http://corpr./2014/10/13/corp-member-allegedly-absconds-with-n2-3m-meant-for-144-corpers-in-osun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/14/nysc-corps-member-steals-n2-1m-meant-144-corpers-osun/

Later People go talk say Yoruba no like money ,,,, Ole Osi,.,,,ko ni da fun e,,.,,. As you fat reach you never belle full ? Ewu Sudan
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
doctorgold:

There are batch C 2013 corps members that wiLl pass out tomorrow.

Like seriously you mean "PASS OUT"?Hope you are not one of them ? If you are one of them ,,,, which Uni did you graduate from?
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by DaBullIT(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
MadCow1:
[size=17pt]Oyebukola Abayomi... [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1781429_2014101322582082700836_jpegf5ef97efefd507f144bdb76e99c8912c

The hussle is still as real as it ever was..

The saddest parrt of this story for me is that this Nigga, A fresh Graduate, who should have a lot of hope for a bright future, just gambled his entire future for less than 2.5 Million Naira.. grin Not even up the the value of a Second Hand Range Rover Sports Supercharged..

Sure boy dey hotel dey knack purri. He he he Absconding with largesse is bad but its Nigeria his case would be forgotten soon
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by DaBullIT(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. You must be a learner. You think this guy didn't think of his family's name before he absconded?

That dude knew all of these and carted the loot away. Guess what, he's likely to get away with it, after all, it's political parties "largesse" that he ran away with. That "largesse" is some sort of bribe to them Corpers for their votes during the just concluded election in Osun. It might be an illegal money.

December dey come, so awon boiz gats drive car mehn.grin

Confirmed.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Muzikluva(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
kilokeys:

grin
kilokeys:

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Orjhong(f): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Like seriously you mean "PASS OUT"?Hope you are not one of them ? If you are one of them ,,,, which Uni did you graduate from?
do you think the phrase "Pass out" used in that context is incorrect?? I hope not
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by spookydee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
time to go GHOSTMODE
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by oyindare(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2014
I no the guy well!!!! The guy Bleep up.....the first day I met the guy I don know say na thief the guy be....the guy no try we don run some package together na so the guy Bleep us up...

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Ndababa(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2014
SMH... Short of words!
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by InvertedHammer: 4:11am On Oct 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by NifemiOlu(m): 4:12am On Oct 16, 2014
May we never be poor. How much is N2.5m? He just damaged a promising future for a piece of cake.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Cmanforall:

He might have completed his primary assignment and can get his final clearance from his PPA. This is possible if he was posted to a school, and the said period of his absence, schools were on vacation. His absence can be linked to health issue(#justSaying)...

Your comments is based on assumptions, for me, this guy has just done a great harm to himself, his picture and other bio data of him is on public notice.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by knowledge4(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2014
And this is the Nigerian of the future who may become a Bank manager or Senator,already stealing at N.Y.S.C. levels.Na Wa Oh! Anyway, if a politician can walk away with N10 Billion from the public purse in his custody and nothing happens,what is likely to happen to this guy who walked away with $14000.00? Apart from his discharge certificate,what is at stake? His conscience,his family name,his relationship with his God, if he cares about such are also at stake. The N2.5million is much money and an escape route to a Corper who will soon be thrown into the unemployment market. E.F.C.C, where are you?
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by doctorgold(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
ebukaOtika:

And what exactly is your point?. You want to correct my english shey?. Go ahead. I passed my message, you and every other person understood it. So whats yout issue with wherever i graduated from and if am a corper or not?. Oga, park jor
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by jaydee87(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
mbulela:

Are you sure?

with the outburst am sure he will be caught. although our country is really big but I am sure the hand of the law will catch up with him
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2014
ugeezee:
Tot they said yoruba pple no like moni...

Copy Cat ,,.,,,,.. Non of them will answer dis one o ,,,,
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by Emeka71(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. You must be a learner. You think this guy didn't think of his family's name before he absconded?

That dude knew all of these and carted the loot away. Guess what, he's likely to get away with it, after all, it's political parties "largesse" that he ran away with. That "largesse" is some sort of bribe to them Corpers for their votes during the just concluded election in Osun. It might be an illegal money.

December dey come, so awon boiz gats drive car mehn.grin
NYSC corps members don't vote. I was a batch B witness which recently passed out.
Re: Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) by eedris07(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
What a shameful art... He had distroys his future jst for N2.3M. No matter where his hidin he wl be found.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.