Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. (5944 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Can You Still Ovulate With Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by PapiWata: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2014
deasy:

This isn't a cure either...

Being of the MALE gender, BigEasy, you cannot be expected to understand the VITAL importance and carnal utility of WOMEN's accessories, unless you have earned a PHD in the subject like me.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by deasy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:

Being of the MALE gender, BigEasy, you cannot be expected to understand the VITAL importance and carnal utility of WOMEN's accessories, unless you have earned a PHD in the subject like me.
VITAL IMPORTANCE & Carnal utility of women's accessories...so she uses this accessories to satisfy the way she feels. Huh?
She could get addicted to these accessories you suggest...will this not affect her lifestyle or sex life after?
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by PapiWata: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
deasy:

VITAL IMPORTANCE & Carnal utility of women's accessories...so she uses this accessories to satisfy the way she feels. Huh?
She could get addicted to these accessories you suggest...will this not affect her lifestyle or sex life after?

There is no such thing as an "addiction", in reference to exploring carnal knowledge with the help of available safe technology. You can talk of addictions to drugs, gambling, drinking or talking chit on the internet, but certainly that term does NOT apply to the innocent pursuit of natural euphoria, which offers practitioners an array of medical and psychological benefits, with ZERO side-effects.

Nobody is peering through the keyhole into your room to critique your technique whenever you violently choke your frightened lizard into submission, so PLEASE reciprocate that same respect for the privacy of women who choose to satisfy errotic pleasure requirements whenever they get the urge, and without the need to engage the services of a man who may turn out to be possessive, unimaginative, lazy, boring or inconsiderate, to name but a few characteristics common to many hard-heads of the male gender who all too often imagine themselves as God's Gift to Women.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by ugojamali(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
deasy:

This isn't a cure either...

There shouldn't be any cure for that. Only carnal satisfaction.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2014
PapiWata:

There is no such thing as an "addiction", in reference to exploring carnal knowledge with the help of available safe technology. You can talk of addictions to drugs, gambling, drinking or talking chit on the internet, but certainly that term does NOT apply to the innocent pursuit of natural euphoria, which offers practitioners an array of medical and psychological benefits, with ZERO side-effects.

Nobody is peering through the keyhole into your room to critique your technique whenever you violently choke your frightened lizard into submission, so PLEASE reciprocate that same respect for the privacy of women who choose to satisfy errotic pleasure requirements whenever they get the urge, and without the need to engage the services of a man who may turn out to be possessive, unimaginative, lazy, boring or inconsiderate, to name but a few characteristics common to many hard-heads of the male gender who all too often imagine themselves as God's Gift to Women.
lol,this is serious
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by achinaboy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
i think what you need to do is to contact this ikebe super guy,and try to wright few lines for his magazine
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by John7dick: 7:50pm On May 20
The lady can go for soft smooth back massage to ease her ranging hormone. You can write to aust27000@gmail.com for your affordable home service massage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends $700m On Alternative Water Providers, Says World Bank / COVID-19 Update For June 13 2021 In Nigeria / Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.