Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. (5868 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Can You Still Ovulate With Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Docs in the house, please is there a drug to help cure me of being excessively hor.ny when I ovulate? I just started noticing I get too excited and horn.y everytime I ovulate, my nip.ples. Never cease to embarrass me at this point too.

I can't use a padded bra because am Bursty already and I hate to feel this way at the moment because I can't concentrate.
Is there a drug to make the awkward feeling dissappear?
Pls suggest one for me before I harm myself.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:
Docs in the house, please is there a drug to help cure me of being excessively hor.ny when I ovulate? I just started noticing I get too excited and horn.y everytime I ovulate, my nip.ples. Never cease to embarrass me at this point too.

I can't use a padded bra because am Bursty already and I hate to feel this way at the moment because I can't concentrate.
Is there a drug to make the awkward feeling dissappear?
Pls suggest one for me before I harm myself.

Hmmm... Its usually like that with most girls/ladies. Some even have aches on their legs coupled with the hor.niness. I just think you need to relax a lot.. Try to get your mind off it by doing something else..

4 Likes

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nostalgia21(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2014
eyah.

oya.doctors in the house we are waiting
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by tomsniel(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Get a big cucumber !!!

5 Likes

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2014
you need to visit me...so dat I can personally help u get u rid of this hornyness syndrome in my room, and i'll give you a special treatment u can't find elsewhere for free....ping me for more details grin grin
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by walexGodson(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Just move close to me n that's all
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
@tomsniel, is that a cure?
Cucumbers are quite Cheap here, 4 goes for N50.
Will Start eating them ASAP
Thanks

11 Likes

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Hmmm... Its usually like that with most girls/ladies. Some even have aches on their legs coupled with the hor.niness. I just think you need to relax a lot.. Try to get your mind off it by doing something else..
Been relaxing for days now but it seems to be. Intense as time goes on.
This month own is taking a longer time to go away and I don't know why It should be so.

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by tomsniel(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:
@tomsniel, is that a cure?
Cucumbers are quite. Cheap here, 4 goes for N50.
Will Start eating them ASAP
Thanks
I think you know what you need to use the cucumber for to deal with your horniness
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:

Been relaxing for days now but it seems to be. Intense as time goes on.
This month own is taking a longer time to go away and I don't know why It should be so.

I understand what you mean.. If you have a boyfriend/husband, am sure they can help..not having se.x oo...I mean fore play..it might just reduce the whole sensation..

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by San2ski(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I understand what you mean.. If you have a boyfriend/husband, am sure they can help..not having se.x oo...I mean fore play..it might just reduce the whole sensation..

See wickedness
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Abduletudaye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
San2ski:

See wickedness
angry angry angry angry angry

Its not like that now..

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sorry love but it's a normal thing, your body drives you crazy during ovulation because it wants you to get pregnant, don't forget that's the whole point of ovulating. You're not alone, I usually listen to music, take warm showers or just soak in my hot bathtub, it's really not easy but I'm now used to it.

I won't suggest you give in to having intimacy before marriage, just form a routine that works and you'll see you can control the urge. You can try my routine if you want to, good luck smiley

4 Likes

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
xcelsia:
Sorry love but it's a normal thing, your body drives you crazy during ovulation because it wants you to get pregnant, don't forget that's the whole point of ovulating. You're not alone, I usually listen to music, take warm showers or just soak in my hot bathtub, it's really not easy but I'm now used to it.

I won't suggest you give in to having intimacy before marriage, just form a routine that works and you'll see you can control the urge. You can try my routine if you want to, good luck smiley

I like this.. Hope this works for her sha..

3 Likes

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Menstruation problems

Find out what's normal and what's not normal for your periods.
Amenorrhoea (absence of periods)
Amenorrhoea simply means an absence of your periods. Doctors usually classify amenorrhoea into primary or secondary amenorrhoea.
Primary amenorrhoea: where your periods have never started and you are at least 16 years old.
Secondary amenorrhoea: where you normally have periods but they have stopped for 6 months or more.
When is it normal not to have periods?
It is normal not to have periods:
before you reach puberty;
when you are pregnant;
if you are breast feeding; and
if you have reached menopause.
Causes of amenorrhoea
Amenorrhoea may be caused by:
malfunction of the thyroid gland, the hypothalamus (part of the brain that helps regulate the menstrual cycle) or the pituitary gland;
problems with the ovaries;
anatomical problems with the uterus, cervix or vagina;
delayed puberty;
prolonged strenuous exercise;
stress;
depression and some other forms of mental illness;
low body weight;
some medicines, including the oral contraceptive pill (it can take 3-6 months to start periods again after stopping the pill), certain antipsychotic medicines and cancer chemotherapies;
chronic illness;
hormonal imbalances such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS); or
premature menopause.
Dysmenorrhoea (painful periods)
Dysmenorrhoea means painful periods. Period pain and discomfort is usually most severe for the first day or so of your period. Dysmenorrhoea tends to peak quite soon after puberty, so if your periods are getting increasingly painful as you get older, see your doctor. Doctors usually classify dysmenorrhoea into primary or secondary dysmenorrhoea (see below).
Dysmenorrhoea symptoms
Common symptoms of dysmenorrhoea include:
pain in the lower abdomen and occasionally the upper thighs; and
cramps.
Common symptoms associated with dysmenorrhoea include:
headaches;
nausea; and
constipation or diarrhoea.
Occasionally you may have vomiting.
The symptoms, which do not last very long (usually around one to 2 days), are caused by prostaglandins, natural substances found in many body tissues. Prostaglandins stimulate contractions of the muscles of your uterus during your period. Experts believe these contractions of the uterus compress the blood vessels to the uterus, temporarily cutting off the blood supply and depriving the tissues of oxygen, which triggers pain.
Primary dysmenorrhoea
Primary dysmenorrhoea may affect more than half of all women, and occurs with no known underlying cause. The pain in primary dysmenorrhoea occurs from the contractions of the uterus, caused by prostaglandins, described above.
Secondary dysmenorrhoea
Secondary dysmenorrhoea is caused by an underlying gynaecological problem or condition such as:
endometriosis;
pelvic inflammatory disease; or
fibroids (growths in the uterus).
The use of intra-uterine devices for contraception (not including the intra-uterine levonorgestrel-releasing system Mirena) has also been associated with dysmenorrhoea and heavy bleeding.
Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
Menorrhagia means that periods are long and heavy. It is one of the most common causes of iron deficiency anemia in Australian women. Menorrhagia may include periods that are prolonged, lasting for longer than a week, or that involve excessive bleeding with 'flooding' or clots.
Women with menorrhagia lose 80 mL (4 tablespoons) or more of blood per period (equivalent to about 6 tampons per day for 4 to 5 days).
Causes of menorrhagia
Menorrhagia may be caused by:
hormonal imbalances (e.g. in menstrual cycles where no egg is produced, which are more common in girls who have just started menstruating and women approaching the menopause);
a bleeding disorder;
fibroids;
polyps (small growths on the cervical or uterine wall);
endometriosis;
polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS);
thyroid disease;
liver or kidney disease;
infection (pelvic inflammatory disease);
intra-uterine devices (IUDs), not including the intra-uterine system Mirena, which is, in fact, a treatment option for menorrhagia;
some medicines, such as anti-inflammatory medicines and anticoagulants; or
(rarely) cancer.
As it has been known many of diseases/health problems we keep facing in our daily life these days are caused by deficiency of some food nutrients, minerals and vitamins. This happen because of most of the foods we eat are too much high processed so it lose all important nutrients needed by our bodies.
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS  have seen the need of taking us back to our nature life so we can have our healthy bodies as our ancestors used to be  by making natural food products to support and help everyone with any health problems.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
#gross
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
...lol...

Its a normal thing....Girls feel Hot during ovulation....We lubricate more and those sexual hormones respond quickly like the speed of light....

...The best thing to do is to take your mind away from it....Start doing something interesting etc......Using a drug might produce a side-effect you dont want....

....Most drugs comes with side-effects.....Honestly, it s better to attend to this minor issue than create a bigger one for yourself.....#kiss......
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2014
fdxboss:
you need to visit me...so dat I can personally help u get u rid of this hornyness syndrome in my room, and i'll give you a special treatment u can't find elsewhere for free....ping me for more details grin grin
shocked
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2014
xcelsia:

Nice...

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

shocked
wat I do nw, what he want frm me??
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by laykhorn(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Nice...
Oh Long time brother! Pls what Airtel sub do you use on your PC? I 'm doing an MOOC course and would need serious downoading for the next 8weeks. Recommend a Sub for my Airtel modem
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
laykhorn:

Oh Long time brother! Pls what Airtel sub do you use on your PC? I 'm doing an MOOC course and would need serious downoading for the next 8weeks. Recommend a Sub for my Airtel modem
Mehn I am good. Its being a while... I don't and won't advise you to go for Airtel if you have some heavy downloading to do. I'd rather you go with the Etisalat 5mins plan. That's what I use for downloading, while I use MTN and sometimes Airtel for my normal day-to-day surfing.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
fdxboss:
wat I do nw, what he want frm me??
lipsrsealed
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Mehn I am good. Its being a while... I don't and won't advise you to go for Airtel if you have some heavy downloading to do. I'd rather you go with the Etisalat 5mins plan. That's what I use for downloading, while I use MTN and sometimes Airtel for my normal day-to-day surfing.
How much for the etisalat plan?
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

How much for the etisalat plan?
15box for 5mins.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by laykhorn(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

I'll be needing 150 to 200MB per week. Do you think the 'normal day-to-day surfing' as you call it would suffice?
How many etisalat 5mins would go into my downloading, that would be pretty expensive If you ask me.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
laykhorn:

I'll be needing 150 to 200MB per week. Do you think the 'normal day-to-day surfing' as you call it would suffice?
How many etisalat 5mins would go into my downloading, that would be pretty expensive If you ask me.
5mins would be enough to download 150 to 200MB even on Eti's bad day. The gimmick in the plan is the speed of the network. I download every now and then, and infact as i make this post, i am downloading a movie (well movies) and it downloads at an average of 12mins per movie (full movie with an average size of 700MB).

1 Like

Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by Youngpo413: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
@op you are not alone
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by ugojamali(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
If you have a crazy boyfriend. . He could help you out. I hear that female hormones rage when they ovulate so it's natural. You shouldn't try to take pills to stop it or be ashamed of it. Instead you should seduce the hell out of your boyfriend and have him make passionate and endless love to you... With condom though.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by NJPot(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hot ko horn ni
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by PapiWata: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2014
I must confess to being simply astonished that NOT ONE person, among all who thus far have responded to this lady's enviable predicament, broke from the herd and mentioned to her the most obvious remedy to meet her every need, attainable in the safety and comfort of her own bed literally every day rain or shine.

Yes I am speaking of battery-operated devices SPECIFICALLY designed to guarantee discerning women multiple euphoric explosions PER APPLICATION. Why on earth is everyone asking this lady to "think about other things", or "relax and pray for respite from desire", or "be patient until the hot-and-bothered impulses go away", as though the very notion of her simply achieving Nirvana quickly, efficiently, CONSISTENTLY, regularly, and, most of all, SAFELY, is a subject of taboo.

It is a medically proven fact that women who reach sexual climax on a regular basis FAR outlive those who don't get laid enough. Thanks to modern technology, those health benefits are EASILY attainable for ALL women in a manner that is 100% FREE from unwanted pregnancy concerns, relationship variables or transmissible disease fears. A $60 quality-made variable-speed woman's szex toy would slip easily into her purse, but when deployed in privacy, proceed to deliver ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more convulsive multiple climaxes than would be possible if that same woman spent her every waking moment trying out new human lovers.

From married women whose husbands cannot supply on demand, and who thus use electronic "mommy's little helpers" to great effect when the kids are off to school, to college girls needing some quick mental relief in order to concentrate on exam revision studies, informed women from ALL walks of life ALWAYS reach for their variable-speed rubberized schlongs to do the honors PRECISELY to their own exact specifications.

My humble admonition to the OP is that she has indeed been NEGLIGENT in her FAILURE to possess a robot lover in this day and age, as evidenced by her inquiries in this forum about how to go about getting off as needed, indicating an uncertainty on her part that simply would not exist IF she had taken the initiative of equipping herself appropriately so as to " sexually self-medicate" with a comprehensiveness reported to greatly exceed that which is "humanly attainable", yet is available at the quiet flip of a power switch to awaken the pocket-sized beast of pleasure for another tranquility-inducing session or two.
Re: When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. by deasy(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:
I must confess to being simply astonished that NOT ONE person, among all who thus far have responded to this lady's enviable predicament, broke from the herd and mentioned to her the most obvious remedy to meet her every need, attainable in the safety and comfort of her own bed literally every day rain or shine.

Yes I am speaking of battery-operated devices SPECIFICALLY designed to guarantee discerning women multiple euphoric explosions PER APPLICATION. Why on earth is everyone asking this lady to "think about other things", or "relax and pray for respite from desire", or "be patient until the hot-and-bothered impulses go away", as though the very notion of her simply achieving Nirvana quickly, efficiently, CONSISTENTLY, regularly, and, most of all, SAFELY, is a subject of taboo.

It is a medically proven fact that women who reach sexual climax on a regular basis FAR outlive those who don't get laid enough. Thanks to modern technology, those health benefits are EASILY attainable for ALL women in a manner that is 100% FREE from unwanted pregnancy concerns, relationship variables or transmissible disease fears. A $60 quality-made variable-speed woman's szex toy would slip easily into her purse, but when deployed in privacy, proceed to deliver ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more convulsive multiple climaxes than would be possible if that same woman spent her every waking moment trying out new human lovers.

From married women whose husbands cannot supply on demand, and who thus use electronic "mommy's little helpers" to great effect when the kids are off to school, to college girls needing some quick mental relief in order to concentrate on exam revision studies, informed women from ALL walks of life ALWAYS reach for their variable-speed rubberized schlongs to do the honors PRECISELY to their own exact specifications.

My humble admonition to the OP is that she has indeed been NEGLIGENT in her FAILURE to possess a robot lover in this day and age, as evidenced by her inquiries in this forum about how to go about getting off as needed, indicating an uncertainty on her part that simply would not exist IF she had taken the initiative of equipping herself appropriately so as to " sexually self-medicate" with a comprehensiveness reported to greatly exceed that which is "humanly attainable", yet is available at the quiet flip of a power switch to awaken the pocket-sized beast of pleasure for another tranquility-inducing session or two.
This isn't a cure either...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Deserves Teaching Hospital, Medical College – Senator / Anyone Undergone Lasik Eye Surgery? / Help Where Can I Get Best Treatment For Stroke Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.