Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis (749 Views)

Nigeria Records About 180,000 Cases Of Tuberculosis Yearly / Almost 500,000 Cases Of Tuberculosis Recorded In Nigeria In Just 5 Years Source: / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis by Emathman: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Goodday NL users
A friend asked me to share this Online in NL that i would get the answer to my question.
My Aunt has just been diagnosed with Tuberculosis, after spending a lot of money thinking it was another sickness.
I know Tuberculosis can be cured but the high-cost of drugs is causing fear.
Also heard there are FREE(not sure) Health Centres in Nigeria wher Tuberculosis Patient are treated sponsored by FG,WHO,NGO etc
Please share what you know about this, she resides in Lagos State..
Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis by omicron(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Emathman:
Goodday NL users
A friend asked me to share this Online in NL that i would get the answer to my question.
My Aunt has just been diagnosed with Tuberculosis, after spending a lot of money thinking it was another sickness.
I know Tuberculosis can be cured but the high-cost of drugs is causing fear.
Also heard there are FREE(not sure) Health Centres in Nigeria wher Tuberculosis Patient are treated sponsored by FG,WHO,NGO etc
Please share what you know about this, she resides in Lagos State..
Thanks alot
It is free at any DOT center, usually at Teaching hospitals, general hospitals and health centers.
Re: Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis by Emathman: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2014
omicron:
It is free at any DOT center, usually at Teaching hospitals, general hospitals and health centers.
thanks... Do u know of any in or around Lagos State
Re: Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis by omicron(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Emathman:

thanks... Do u know of any in or around Lagos State
No. But hospitals like Luth and Lasuth should have a TB/DOT Unit.
Re: Urgent Help: Cure & Cost Of Tuberculosis by Emathman: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Okay

(1) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS And Ebola Viruses Are "Man-made" / Cure For Neck And Upper Back Pain (posture Correction) / Potato Chips Or Eba Which Has Less Calories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.