Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Vieira Joins Inter Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vieira Joins Inter Milan (1314 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Vieira Reveals Wenger Weakness & Talks Up Trophy Drought / Who Fills Patrick Vieira's Shoes? (After Arsenal -> Juventus Transfer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vieira Joins Inter Milan by sammietos(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
For me I think he was the most unfortunate of all the Juventus players. But he is very lucky to get a new club as quick as that. Thought he shouldn't have left Arsenal. What do u think? <<link>>

Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by GUNNER(f): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2006
Good move 4 him!
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by amodu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
No he is not unfortunate he as made the right choice moving from the former italian champion to the current champion is not a bad move isnt it.

May be we should be looking forward to a better Inter Milan now and our own Obafemi Martins back with his scoring ability.
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by under18(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
The guy was expensive in arsenal
now cheap.
Wenger rocks. look at the dollars he gave him away with
and compare the selling from Juventus
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
France midfielder Patrick Vieira completed his transfer from Juventus to Inter Milan on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old Vieira, who underwent a medical on Tuesday, has signed a four-year contract until June 30, 2010.

The cost of the transfer is reported to be around 10 million euros (12.8 million dollars), with Vieira expected to get an annual salary of five million euros (6.4 million dollars).

Source: http://english.people.com.cn/200608/03/eng20060803_289409.html
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by soccerchic(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2006
I wish Viera all the best with his new club BUT I agree with sam that I don't think he should have left Arsenal. I really respect Viera as a player and I think he fited well in Aresenal. Too bad he had to go sad sad

arsenal 4 life
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by sil(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ sammietos

I think the guy is going down because he was paid $20m in Arsenal and he is going for $9.5 to inter so i think he fade off.

He dont gat skills any longer cool grin lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by c0dec(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2006
inter is a crappy club!
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by dondele(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
he is still making his money
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by soccerchic(f): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2006
I Agree, at the end of the day he is making his money. I only wished he went to barcelona not Inter Milan. well, one can't always get what they want sad sad. Like I said earlier, I still have respect for the guy as a footballer.
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by Bamiprof(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2006
Viera left Arsenal because of a Champions League Medal but he didn't get it at Juve before they went down.I certainly hope he get it at Inter Milan because every other medal he has.
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by amodu(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2006
he still having the skills, didnt you see him at the just concluded world cup.
Re: Vieira Joins Inter Milan by A9: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
inter just got hotter inter fans stand up juvies sit down
cool

(1) (Reply)

3rd Lagos Half Marathon Postponed Indefinetly / Rugby World Cup Go Sa Springboks / Keneth Otigba Waiting To Hear From Keshi Over National Team Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.