Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53284 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

And you call yourself Joseph?

Was Joseph gay?

Shame on you!

By the time you realise heaven and hell is real, I hope it wont be too late.

You better repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour...
No, shame on you for assuming any who bears Joseph share the same faith as you!.

Shame on you for being dogmatic, narrow minded and twisted!.

So you know, just because my moniker is joseph18.32 doesn't mean my name is Joseph. Unlike you, rather than be dogmatic and swallow minded about everything your religious faith throw at you, I took my time and carefully studied and peruse your yeye religion and gave up the name Joseph because its nothing more than an instrument the white man used to brainwashed the likes of you.

I urge you to open your eyes and see what is, rather than see what's not!.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
No, shame on you for assuming any who bears Joseph share the same faith as you!.

Shame on you for being dogmatic, narrow minded and twisted!.

So you know, just because my moniker is joseph18.32 doesn't mean my name is Joseph. Unlike you, rather than be dogmatic and swallow minded about everything your religious faith throw at you, I took my time and carefully studied and peruse your yeye religion and gave up the name Joseph because its nothing more than an inst

You shouldnt have adopted the name 'Joseph' for any reason whatsoever because Joseph was neither gay nor a supporter of gays.

Your open-mindedness is your sure passport to HELL.
You must allow the Bible to judge you and not otherwise.
The Bible says those who profess themselves to be wise become fools.

Repent!

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
VirginFinder:

You shouldnt have adopted the name 'Joseph' for any reason whatsoever because Joseph was neither gay nor a supporter of gays.

Your open-mindedness is your sure passport to HELL.
You must allow the Bible to judge you and not otherwise.
The Bible says those who profess themselves to be wise become fools.

Repent!
Last I checked bigot, Joseph is still an English name, even though its of Hebrew origin.

You should also know your close mindedness and dogmatic nature keeps you from seeing/knowing the truth.

I believe and know you're not the one who decides who goes to Hell and who doesn't! So please keep mute!.

The Bible Judge Christians, I am not one so shove it! Remember that same Bible said "My people perish because of lack of knowledge".

Drink a bottle of Orijin bro, perhaps it'll clear your head a little.

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Last I checked bigot, Joseph is still an English name, even though its of Hebrew origin.

You should also know your close mindedness and dogmatic nature keeps you from seeing/knowing the truth.

I believe and know you're not the one who decides who goes to Hell and who doesn't! So please keep mute!.

The Bible Judge Christians, I am not one so shove it! Remember that same Bible said "My people perish because of lack of knowledge".

Drink a bottle of Orijin br

Whether the name Joseph is English or Hebrew, the fact remains that you dont deserve to use it as it amounts to an abuse of all the name represents.

The Bible is man's manual for living and not for Christians alone.
What it says about people like you is clear.

If you continue like this, you'll end in HELL!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Whether the name Joseph is English or Hebrew, the fact remains that you dont deserve to use it as it amounts to an abuse of all the name represents.

The Bible is man's manual for living and not for Christians alone.
What it says about people like you is clear.

If you continue like this, you'll end in HELL!
still your opinion. That's how bigoted individuals like you end up being fundamentalists because you just can't help shoving your opinions down people throat.

I am also pretty sure that Bible of yours mentioned people like you in Mathew 6 verse 5!.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
joseph1832:
still your opinion. That's how bigoted individuals like you end up being fundamentalists because you just can't help shoving your opinions down people throat.

I am also pretty sure that Bible of yours mentioned people like you in Mathew 6 verse 5!.

My opinion? NO!
It's funny how you easily resort to the Bible you choose to judge and despise when push comes to shove, albeit wrongly.
I didnt even have to look it up to know where you are driving at.

You see, it's the Bible judging everyone of us here. Are you gay or a lover of gays? You are hell-bound just like every other sinner.

It's not about me, at all. It's about letting everyone know that Biblical standards will never change no matter how long.

Gays and lesbians are living in error and will end up in hell if they dont repent.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight..
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

My opinion? NO!
It's funny how you easily resort to the Bible you choose to judge and despise when push comes to shove, albeit wrongly.
I didnt even have to look it up to know where you are driving at.

You see, it's the Bible judging everyone of us here. Are you gay or a lover of gays? You are hell-bound just like every other sinner.

It's not about me, at all. It's about letting everyone know that Biblical standards will never change no matter how long.

Gays and lesbians are living in error and will end up in hell if they dont repent.
What about this so called men of god who say "masturbation isn't a sin?".

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
joseph1832:
What about this so called men of god who say "masturbation isn't a sin?".

Well, the Bible spoke about them in:
Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Repent
Good afternoon
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Repent
Good morning
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Repent
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Repent.
Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Repent.
Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.......
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Repent!
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Repent.
Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Repent.
Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Repent.
Good evening..
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight..........
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.....
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Repent.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Hila12(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op it's hypocritical to call homosexuals sinners when you too are a 'sinner' yourself (All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God).

It is hypocritical to say homosexuals will go to hell when you too will be a sure candidate should you not stop the use of the derogatory word 'sinners' to address your faulting brothers and sisters.

Lastly, are you sure you would make heaven when you haven't truly learned to 'love' your neighbour regardless of his/her sexuality?

Homo sexuality is not worse than any sexual/immoral act common among so called 'christain brothers and sisters' - fornication, adultery, masturbation and abortion.

Don't place yourself on the seat of judgement (as to who makes heaven or who doesn't) - allow God be the judge. Let's lead them back to Christ without judging the the hell out of them. Your pastor could be gay you know lol

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Hila12:
Op it's hypocritical to call homosexuals sinners when you too are a 'sinner' yourself (All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God).

I may sin. But I am not a sinner because I do not live/continue in sin. Whenever I sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness.
However, homosexuals want to continue to live in sin (homosexuality) and yet want the grace of God to abound. God forbid!

Hila12:
It is hypocritical to say homosexuals will go to hell when you too will be a sure candidate should you not stop the use of the derogatory word 'sinners' to address your faulting brothers and sisters.

You sound like a Christ Embassy member. A sinner is a sinner. Which one is faulting bla bla bla.
Trying to sugarcoat a sin wont make it less sin or reduce its punishment. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.
I am trying my best to make heaven. Being blunt on calling sin sin and those who commit it sinners wont stop me. In Jesus' Name.

Hila12:
Lastly, are you sure you would make heaven when you haven't truly learned to 'love' your neighbour regardless of his/her sexuality?
The Bible permits me to hate whoever hates the LORD. Anyone against God's ordained order/system is an enemy of God. Homosexuals fall into this category.
Psalm 139:20-22
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Hila12:
Homo sexuality is not worse than any sexual/immoral act common among so called 'christain brothers and sisters' - fornication, adultery, masturbation and abortion.

Homosexuality is worse because it results from a reprobate mind. It is an error that most times gives the perpetrators no chance for repentance. Go back to my opening post for details.

Hila12:
Don't place yourself on the seat of judgement (as to who makes heaven or who doesn't) - allow God be the judge. Let's lead them back to Christ without judging the the hell out of them. Your pastor could be gay you know lol
I am not judging anyone. I am only reechoing scriptural view/standpoint.
But then, the Bible allows a spiritual person to judge:
1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
How can you lead someone back to Christ who by all means wants you to be like them? Someone who claims to be okay and perfect in their life of error? Someone who doesnt acknowledge that they are living in sin?

My Pastor can't be gay. I don't attend Christ Embassy or all those other churches that water down the gospel and make call sin fault. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.