Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53310 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Repent!
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Anas09: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Now I know why Italo is so against christ. He is Gay. A satanic recruit. Working for the Anti-Christ? Wow, u will receive ur just recompence.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anas09:
Now I know why Italo is so against christ. He is Gay. A satanic recruit. Working for the Anti-Christ? Wow, u will receive ur just recompence.

Mistaken identity or drunk poster.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Repent.
Happy new month.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Repent.
Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Repent.
Good morning..
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Repent...
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Repent.
Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Repent.
Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by colored(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
the Bible is the worst book ever written. its funny how people judge others based on a fictional book they no nothing about the origin and the authenticity. people should be allowed to live their lives! I'm not gay but I do not judge people who aren't like me.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2015
colored:
the Bible is the worst book ever written. its funny how people judge others based on a fictional book they no nothing about the origin and the authenticity. people should be allowed to live their lives! I'm not gay but I do not judge people who aren't like me.

Did you create yourself?
Do you own yourself?
No!!!!!!!
Rather, God created you and all of us for His pleasure - Revelation 4:11.

The Bible is man's manual for living.

You must subject yourself to it or get ready for hell!!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by colored(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

Did you create yourself?
Do you own yourself?
No!!!!!!!
Rather, God created you and all of us for His pleasure - Revelation 4:11.

The Bible is man's manual for living.

You must subject yourself to it or get ready for hell!!
why should I believe in your Christian god out of the millions of deity that exists in the world. I do not need your Jesus or whatever. you can keep your him to yourself. I just feel sorry for people like you who had their minds toyed into believing what doesn't exist.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
colored:
why should I believe in your Christian god out of the millions of deity that exists in the world. I do not need your Jesus or whatever. you can keep your him to yourself. I just feel sorry for people like you who had their minds toyed into believing what doesn't exist.

Honestly, God's existence can't be proven. Or I just can't do it.
We Christians believe in God by faith.

Nevertheless, is it not better to be safe than sorry?

What if you eventually realise that you've been wrong all the while?
Won't it be too late?

However, there can be no harm or regret as a result of living a righteous holy life whether now or in the future.

Think about these things.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Repent.
Good night.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ishilove and Seun I believe its high time you guys lock this thread!.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Ishilove and Seun I believe its high time you guys lock this thread!.

Why should they?

Many people view this thread for the first time everyday and get to learn a thing or two.

If you are gay, please repent or you'll rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by joseph1832(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Why should they?

Many people view this thread for the first time everyday and get to learn a thing or too.

If you are gay, please repent or you'll rot in hell.
That's if there is a hell! Besides, you shouldn't shove your narrow minded opinions down peoples throat!.

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
joseph1832:
That's if there is a hell! Besides, you shouldn't shove your narrow minded opinions down peoples throat!.

And you call yourself Joseph?

Was Joseph gay?

Shame on you!

By the time you realise heaven and hell is real, I hope it wont be too late.

You better repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.