Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-daddy Showkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-daddy Showkey (597 Views)

Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl / Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-daddy Showkey by chiebuka600(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
It is common knowledge that some new generation musicians have been accused of being too proud .Daddy Showkey says that's the major thing he dislikes about the music industry. The respected musician who is known to be very humble told Yes International Magazine

Hmmm! It is when I see people that were nothing before and when they become something, they start feeling big or when I see pompous people. I don’t like that! I like humble people. So, as a musician, I believe you must be humble because it is the people that made you to be what you are.

See more: https://www.facebook.com//posts/361607094006450

Re: I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-daddy Showkey by kennykay50(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
dat means you must nt lyk burna boy...one of my bestie

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Signs Management Deal With Chocolate City / Nicki Minaj Slams Ex-boyfriend At The MTV Emas (video) / BBA Lilian Afegbai Releases Hot Photos As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.