Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? (20046 Views)

Tiwa Savage Recalls Meeting Tee Billz - "He Was A Bit Rude At First" / I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-daddy Showkey / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by tianshie(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2006
I've heard a lot of talk about how Mike Adenuga's kids trash talk employees of Glo.
I hear Paddy's favourite line is 'Where was your father when my father was making money?'lol

A friend told me Paddy slapped an accountant with Glo about a couple of weeks ago.The old man resigned.

I don't know if anyone has heard anything similar?
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by diddy4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
i didnt actually expect anything less.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by tianshie(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2006
I hear his sister has the warmth of a winter's night.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by creamdream: 2:19am On Aug 11, 2006
Money isnt everything, I have heard that about the Guy but if that happen to be true then i sympathise with him, if its all about his money and status thenits is just a pity, cos money is just an idea!!Hes got problems by the way has EFCC cleared his FATHER of, Money luandering, one thing two thing?
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by tianshie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2006
I think EFCC let his father off the hook,maybe for the time being. I am glad someone corroborates what I hear of the boy.

It's disgraceful.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by rikkyjen(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2006
tianshie:

I hear his sister has the warmth of a winter's night.

What does this mean? abeg u fit explain cheesy
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by tianshie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2006
That means she has a cold and unpleasant personality grin.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by socool1(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
people never rest with disgusting rumors! heard this heard that? do you laugh everyday! mehn ya'll need to stop judging people

1 Like

Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by tianshie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2006
My dear, the purpose of forums like this is to share information whether rumour or fact.
Rumours wilt in the light of contrary evidence.

I don't recall you saying anything to shed light on the topic.
by the way do you recognise the name Adenuga?
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by socool1(f): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2006
rumors are not facts, views on someelse's personality is just an opinion, if there is an evidence then it wouldnt be a rumor tongue you do not need to create a post on this, people have good and bad days. so what he is Adenuga?  still doesnt call for you to seperate him as a person.  I am not sheding light on the topic , cause i don't spread  rumors thats mostly based on "I Heard"
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by dollypee1(f): 3:32am On Aug 13, 2006
sad sad sad
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2006
I heard, that he fired a director right in front of his peers because he held a defensive position regarding matters of running the business, i think that is way too un-diplomatic for a kid , i mean he has his spunky oversea degrees which do not match naija experience in the field, but hey, he is oga, and history has shown it that more times than not, if you are not a snub, snoty , isolated and harsh oga, your employees will ride you, especially naija employees,

for the position he carries, abeg. carry go, you deserve to be pompous
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2006
would it be easier to believe that he's rude and pompous?

we shud be careful, a lot of people read rumors as facts and dont wait to hear the truth

like i said its a lot easier to belive the guy is rude and pompous. He may just be a snub and in some people's eyes that's as good as being rude

but slapping someone is a serious allegation that i doubt happened

all i can say for sure is that those who do work for glo say that the working environment can be oppressive especially for management,administration and human resources. besides wasn't there a thread about a guy who said that Glo's work ethics were bad. that's probably were this rumor about his son comes from
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by xkape(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2006
Great minds discuss Ideas

Average minds discuss Events

Dummies discuss other People

- Anonymous
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by babaibadan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2006
@xkape
Good words. wink
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by buchio7(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2006
i dont see y paddy adenuga shd be d subject of a thread. n most of the things i've heard so far r just over blown rumours, lets talk abt beta tins
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by AOsGrl: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2006
Envy makes it easier to believe the worst of others.

To be and stay ontop you can't be "MR NICE GUY"

No be Oprah some people call gay a few weeks ago?

Abeggggi
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Eurphoria(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2006
Errmm so what if he is pompous? or rude? so if the answer to this question is YES , WHAT next? hold a crisis talk at the Hague?
HISssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by xkape(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2006
Eurphoria:

Errmm so what if he is pompous? or rude? so if the answer to this question is YES , WHAT next? hold a crisis talk at the Hague?
HISssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Abi!!! Thank u o my sister
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Remmzy(m): 3:42am On Aug 14, 2006
@topic:
[b]Most of the post here are based on 'i heard' so we cant really detect the truth about this discussion grin except if there exist an eye witness, BUT in every content of gossips there exist some valuable truth cool.[/b]Chief Adenuga, mouth dey rob yu ooooooooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by DeepSoul(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2006
When someone like that is rude to you, it should only motivate you to make more exploits than his father already has! That way, no1 will look down on you! Till that happens, pls do not cry over spilled milk! Just work harder so you too can have the opportunity of being pompous grin
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by uzomaeze(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2006
una sabi talk na wah oooo!!!
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by alheri(f): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2006
Answer to thread question: Yes he is!
So? Jump into the lagoon and die! grin.
Why? Because he's cute and has got a rich old man! cheesy
Make una live paddy alone! He's doing all that in his father's company, he wont come to your sitting room and be rude to you. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, pls, and stop complaining! tongue
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Rottweiler(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2006
He's such a lucky boy. But if he's got attitude, that's his problem. The fact that you pay the piper does not give you any right to lift you hand against the piper. If you do that, well some pipers would take it and cry but others, I know of a house wife who used to be very generous with slaps. At the slightest provocation or mistake, she slaps her houseboy. On one particular day, the calabarboy could not take it anymore. It became one slap too many. SHE SLAPPED HIM AND HE HEADBUTTED HER IN RETURN. He capped it up with a sweeping kick before he ran away from the job. It was so shameful for madam because all these happened in front of the house.

1 Like

Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by crito(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2006
na wa for dem adenugas sef,na only dem dey?
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by pace(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2006
sometime i dont blame rich men and their ways but you will agree that businesses are not charity organisations where service is free.some employee can be a pain in the ass[i know what i am talking about]most have this crazy illusion that since a company is a good ane they can go there and misbehave.imagine a new employess trying out stuff old employee secretly do.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by pati(f): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2006
xkape u re right.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by spikedcylinder: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2006
I dont think the original author of this thread meant to deflame anybody's character.This is a discussion forum meaning that any topic under the sun is up for discussion.Moreover,he didnt make direct allegations he was just asking general questions based on what he heard about Paddy's character.Do you know is he is planning to work with glo and wants to find out what the working environment is like?You people need to think outside the box sometimes.
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Eurphoria(f): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2006
[/quote][quote author=spikedcylinder link=topic=18279.msg565011#msg565011 date=1155582845]
I don't think the original author of this thread meant to deflame anybody's character.This is a discussion forum meaning that any topic under the sun is up for discussion.Moreover,he didnt make direct allegations he was just asking general questions based on what he heard about Paddy's character.Do you know is he is planning to work with glo and wants to find out what the working environment is like?You people need to think outside the box sometimes.

Just as the poster is sort of free to make As many allegations he wishes  under the sun, so are people entittled  to tell him/her that he/she is talking out of their  CAKE-HOLE.

yOU SAY THIS PERSON MAY JUST BE ON A FACT FINDING MISSION AND MAYBE WANTS TO work at Glo and so here to find out what the environment might be like. Puleezzzzzzzzz    are you for real?  this is truly laughable( think about your statement long and harm, i reserve more comments)

GET A GRIP LADY

My questions remains, after Paddy's attitude good or bad has been established, DO WE HOLD CRISIS TALKS AT THE HAGUE? hUH?  again i say get a grip, while you are here discussion who has the right to smear or not the guy is living his life and could not give a fuk about what you or I think so , my point is I DONT REALLY CARE
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by socool1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ euphoria

well said
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by DeepSoul(f): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Euphoria
Abeg take am easy sista. Abi are u related to the Adenugas? Like the previous person who posted said, I doubt this was originally intended to deflame any1's character. Make una dey hia dey worry unaselves, the boi dey im papa office dey chop d money jeje
Re: Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? by Oxygen(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2006
Dem say too much.You were didn't even witness any of the incidence neither have you had any encounter with him.
I realy dont have an answer for your question but the truth of the matter is that Where indeed was your Father when his father was wining and dinning with IBB and making it simultaneously.
You better watch it so that Paddy's whizkid will not say the same thing to your kid. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail / Sex For Grades Lecturers: Toke Makinwa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.