Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

You Won't Believe What Wizkid Did To A Female Nigerian Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe What Wizkid Did To A Female Nigerian Artiste (1188 Views)

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) / (pics) See What Wizkid Did To A Big Fan Of His (pics) *smiles* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Wizkid Did To A Female Nigerian Artiste by AndyBlazePenis(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Saeon, who just released her EP “I Am Saeon”
today, put out a very interesting post on instagram
yesterday and it reads “ Folks be like I never charge
artistes for features, but I’m 1.5m short and I
couldn’t even get a retweet, anyway it’s turn by
turn “. She continues “Anyway, it’s turn buy turn“

Now when we look through the catalog of Saeon’s
songs with major appearances we find that WizKid
might be the one person that actually fits the bill of
this sub. She featured the StarBoy is her single,
Boogie, which was released earlier this year.
Well she hasn’t come out directly to say it’s about
WizKid but it sure seems like it. Well make we dey
observe sha. 2nd time WizKid is getting called out
today alone.

Now if there was a receipt for that 1.5 million then
this would not be an issue would there?

www.nairatunes.com

Re: You Won't Believe What Wizkid Did To A Female Nigerian Artiste by Andyblaze: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
cry

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO + VIDEO: Fuse ODG – Black Commando Ft. Olamide & Stanley Enow / Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria / Lol! Ufuoma Ejenobor Says She'd Have Hated The Mirror If She Wasn't So Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.