Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64258 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some People Doubt, Some people Believe, Some Doubt and later Believe while some Believe and later Doubt in all its very easy to know the reality, You can always check our platform . We are currently working on an advert that will be aired on TV and from next month we will be running the advert on any good Education Program, quiz program, teenagers program e.t.c WatchOut...

This is the Demo Login Details

ADMIN DASHBOARD
Username: admin
Password: webguru1234

STUDENT DASHBOARD
Username: WIS201499
Password: 123456
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
MyInfoo:

You have to select the batch, the batch is like session. COs we can have different JSS 1 but never the same batch for example this current JSS 1 will be 2014/2015 while the next JSS 1 that will be admitted will be 2015/2016. So you must have to select batch to proceed. Before the Batch Shows up first of all select class and wait for like 5seconds for the Batch to load and show.
sir i havent been able to resolve this batch issue yet. no option presents even after chooskng class and waiting for 5secs like you recommended. i alsl noticed it in the timetable section. please go through it yourself
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by edogho(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Back to Lagos. Myinfoo, hope you helped me do what I asked?. If not, u don give me big work o.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

sir i havent been able to resolve this batch issue yet. no option presents even after chooskng class and waiting for 5secs like you recommended. i alsl noticed it in the timetable section. please go through it yourself

Several persons check through the demo on a daily basis, so they must have deleted somethings or the end date set for the batch is past, but you can choose another class to register or you can even add the batch yourself by go to Settings in the Menu Click on Class and Batch, Click on Batch>>> Select the class you want to add batch, Click on Add Batch, GIve the batch a name like 2015/2016 Enter the date range of the batch which is when the batch starts and when it ends then save. You can now go to the Admission Module and you will see it also in the Timetable also. I want you to do it yourself, but if you dont get it comeback here to comment and I willl do it for you.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2015
edogho:
Back to Lagos. Myinfoo, hope you helped me do what I asked?. If not, u don give me big work o.

Sorry I cant vividly remember what you did asked for. Sorry for the short memory can you kindly remind me?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by tempbol: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
my email: endy_tp1@yahoo.com. pls i need all details. thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by edogho(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
MyInfoo:

Sorry I cant vividly remember what you did asked for. Sorry for the short memory can you kindly remind me?
chai, no need, I'll call and tell them I wasn't in town.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
tempbol:
my email: endy_tp1@yahoo.com. pls i need all details. thanks

Partnership info sent to your email already. You can check it out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
edogho:
chai, no need, I'll call and tell them I wasn't in town.

Sorry we have hundreds of persons contacting us and also comment here on Nairaland as you can see for yourself too
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
MyInfoo:

Partnership info sent to your email already. You can check it out

Hi sir. I am currently going through the resellers letter (i.e. the proposal we will present to the school) now, and i am seriously thinking of adding a few more details of the portal to it so as to spice it up more. Am even thinking of adding the admin and students login details to it so that, should incase, i dont meet the school principal or admin they can go through the whole thing and see for themselves before giving me a call. Whats your opinion on this??

finally, i really must commend this software. though am still getting used to it, the features i have discovered are amazing! In the letter, you said "its features are, but is not limited to...." Do you mean you can add up any feature the school wants??
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Also, assuming a parent or guardian wants to print out the result of their ward, they will have to login to the students panel, right??
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Hi sir. I am currently going through the resellers letter (i.e. the proposal we will present to the school) now, and i am seriously thinking of adding a few more details of the portal to it so as to spice it up more. Am even thinking of adding the admin and students login details to it so that, should incase, i dont meet the school principal or admin they can go through the whole thing and see for themselves before giving me a call. Whats your opinion on this??

finally, i really must commend this software. though am still getting used to it, the features i have discovered are amazing! In the letter, you said "its features are, but is not limited to...." Do you mean you can add up any feature the school wants??

Yes you can add the demo login details but we noticed that from today someone changed it but we hae reset it back to the normal one we share. So we would advice that from time to time ou also check that the same details you provided in the letter is valid. So you can always send us an email to support@ webguruschoolmodel.com and we will always reset it back to the normal one we share to everyone
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Also, assuming a parent or guardian wants to print out the result of their ward, they will have to login to the students panel, right??

They must loginto the child/ward portal before they can print report sheet
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sir, the login details still says invalid...please rectify it
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ezugegere(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
ozovehetravels@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

We have resolved it now. We would advice that before you go for any presentation, you should make sure you can check if it has not been changed by someone else. Also ensure you call us if it is changed.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

am in now.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
ezugegere:
ozovehetravels@gmail.com

Details sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you ever need our assistance during presentation kindly call our direct hotlines on +234 810 848 1163, +234 909 433 2494 make sure you save it now
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

am in now.

I am currently working on it now. Enter back in the next 20mins from now been 11:15pm
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
odimbannamdi:

am in now.

We are done, so you can login to continue
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2015
MyInfoo:
If you ever need our assistance during presentation kindly call our direct hotlines on +234 810 848 1163, +234 909 433 2494 make sure you save it now

Thanks. am saving them now
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ibangs(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
@Myinfo

I think its a very bad idea to let someone the privileged of altering the login details. Someone could get embarrass during presentation. You've got to do something about it.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Monthly maintenance fee (effective from 3rd month after set-up and activation) N2,000.00
Termly maintenance fee (3-months inclusive of holidays) N5,000.00
Annual maintenance fee (12-months inclusive of holidays) N18,000.00

I really didnt understand the termly and annual payment "inclusive of holidays"....kindly explain
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
ibangs:
@Myinfo

I think its a very bad idea to let someone the privileged of altering the login details. Someone could get embarrass during presentation. You've got to do something about it.

We would disable the section now so that no one can alter it.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Monthly maintenance fee (effective from 3rd month after set-up and activation) N2,000.00
Termly maintenance fee (3-months inclusive of holidays) N5,000.00
Annual maintenance fee (12-months inclusive of holidays) N18,000.00

I really didnt understand the termly and annual payment "inclusive of holidays"....kindly explain

Termly Maintenance fee means Every 3 months. We called it termly because a term is span of 3 months
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Notice: I went to a school with a reseller today to do a formal presentation, funnily enough 4 different resellers have submitted the WebGuru School Model Proposal to the same school. I was really surprised today, meaning people are really working, I will also like to add this that any school you submit a proposal too, try and ensure you get the contact details of the person that received the letter for followup. We wont want a case whereby different resellers submit proposal to a school and the school moved on with the very first reseller and you think we were contacted directly. Like what happened today when this exact school pay for setup those persons might begin to think otherwise not knowing it was as a result of multiple proposal submission. Please kindly take note that you include your contact details in the proposal letter and not ours. Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ukuntekim(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Interesting profsammie. Thanks for sharing
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
MyInfoo:
Notice: I went to a school with a reseller today to do a formal presentation, funnily enough 4 different resellers have submitted the WebGuru School Model Proposal to the same school. I was really surprised today, meaning people are really working, I will also like to add this that any school you submit a proposal too, try and ensure you get the contact details of the person that received the letter for followup. We wont want a case whereby different resellers submit proposal to a school and the school moved on with the very first reseller and you think we were contacted directly. Like what happened today when this exact school pay for setup those persons might begin to think otherwise not knowing it was as a result of multiple proposal submission. Please kindly take note that you include your contact details in the proposal letter and not ours. Thanks
wow! people are really working oo. where exactly? Lagos? am gonna start fully tomorrow. please always update the current schools that uses the model so we wont have to go there twice.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by odimbannamdi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
MyInfoo:

Termly Maintenance fee means Every 3 months. We called it termly because a term is span of 3 months
this is simple logic. a term is 3months which is 5k, and a year comprises of 3terms which is 15k compared to the yearly 18k payment, saving them 3k.

do u understand....
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
odimbannamdi:

this is simple logic. a term is 3months which is 5k, and a year comprises of 3terms which is 15k compared to the yearly 18k payment, saving them 3k.

do u understand....

Nope. There are 4 terms in one year. Our term dont really mean the exact school term. We only use term to describe because a normal school term is 3months. That is why we say Holiday inclusive. It will be 4 term x N5000 = N20,000
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by nurric(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
My email nurric@gmail.com. I need info about the partnership and proposal with demo software details

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25)

Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.