Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k (5275 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / 4 Facts You Should Know About Buying Branded Goods From China / Be Careful About Buying These Banks Stocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello

For the past few days, I have been telling you about the discovered
secret on how to get Galaxy S4 phones for as low as N14,000 from
online and Get it shipped it down to you here in Nigeria.

Well, the truth is that you can also get other great items on this
same website for a very low price and this is for REAL. I know you
will also like to have the powerful MacBook air laptop which goes for
N40, 000. Normally, this laptop would go for 100k and above at
computer village in ikeja, Lagos.

You can easily dispose it off at N75, 000 or N90,000 like my friend on
Facebook did and smile to the bank.

There is also stuffs like...

1.Nokia Lumia 520 for N11, 000...goes for N24,000 at jumia.com
2.Nokia Lumia 925 for 41,000 .....goes for N76,000 at jumia.com
3.Nokia Lumia 1020 for 62,000....goes for N103,00 at jumia.com

And lots more...

Here you don't really need to bother about DHL, EMS, and their cut
throat pr1ces.

I will show you how to use a courier company that collects as low as
N800 per kg to send your goods down to naija. I like this secret and
if you are reading this right now, here is an opportunity that you
must not miss.

You can do a lot of biz from this information even if you do not need
a galaxy S4 phone for personal use like in my own case. 2 months ago,
I was going through my FB wall when I came across an advert from a
marketer who claims to know a secret website where he can get Samsung
Galaxy phones for as low as $80 (N13,200)

Not only that. He also claims to get Apple laptops for as low as $200
(N33k) from the same website.I came across 2 other marketers this
month on FB saying the same thing.

Naturally, I didn't believe the claim because when you check on sites
like Jumia, you will find out that Samsung Galaxy S4 for instance
sells for N95k. So, how on earth can that same phone sell for $80? I
forgot about it but...

Something happened last week.

I got an email from a friend of mine that I have done some business
deals with in the past.

He told me how he has been buying Quality Samsung phones, HTC phones,
Apple laptops and Blackberry phones online for low prices...and
selling them profitably.

In fact, he bought 20 Samsung Galaxy S4 for $80 and sold them for
N40,000 and people rushed it.

Because this was coming from him, I quickly TOLD him to open up and
tell me the REAL truth about these products.

I mean...What quality of Samsung Galaxy S4 or Apple laptop do you
actually get from these sites?

He opened up and told me the kind of truth that other marketers will
never expose to you.

Here is what he said:
============================
"Toyin,

The plain truth is this:

1.They have their own cheap galaxy series, but it has the SAME
features, quality and packaging with Samsung mobile. It also has
Samsung Galaxy written on it. In fact, you may find it hard to see any
difference. Its only a very good phone freak that will detect that
they are different.

2.The macbook air notebook is NOT apple,but its of high quality.

3.The Nokia lumia series is original Nokia mobile and very cheap.

4.The HTC phone is original

5.The Iphone is original Apple Iphone

6.Their blackberry is also original.

All their other products too are also of
high quality.
==============================

Why am I telling you this?

It is simple.

After he told me this truth, I got the confidence to place some orders
for myself.

I have always wanted to buy an HTC phone which is around N100k from
the guy I buy phones from here in Lagos. But since I can get them for
FAR cheaper from the site he told me about, I ordered 4 HTC phones and
2 Iphones yesterday. I am not an iphone fan, I only got the 2 iphones
for my junior brothers who are crazy about them.

I intend to use 1 of the HTC phones and give the remaining 3 as gifts to people.

I realized that you would like to have this quality information as well.

So, I told him to create a separate webpage where you can get his full
report that gives the full information about how you can securely
order for any of these products yourself.

The report is at a discount for this week.

Click HERE to check out the report.

==> http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria/

You will be amazed by what you are about
to find out.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by OXCUBA: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2014
MTCHEEEEEEEEW ... ANOTHER EBOOK SITE LINK ...... YOU DEY GET ALL THAT MONEY .... SELLING SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 .... AND YOU STILL DEY SELL EBOOK .... PLEASE TELL YOUR SELF THE BLOODY TRUTH.

14 Likes

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by spotmataz: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
kate200946:
Hello

For the past few days, I have been telling you about the discovered
secret on how to get Galaxy S4 phones for as low as N14,000 from
online and Get it shipped it down to you here in Nigeria.

Well, the truth is that you can also get other great items on this
same website for a very low price and this is for REAL. I know you
will also like to have the powerful MacBook air laptop which goes for
N40, 000. Normally, this laptop would go for 100k and above at
computer village in ikeja, Lagos.

You can easily dispose it off at N75, 000 or N90,000 like my friend on
Facebook did and smile to the bank.

There is also stuffs like...

1.Nokia Lumia 520 for N11, 000...goes for N24,000 at jumia.com
2.Nokia Lumia 925 for 41,000 .....goes for N76,000 at jumia.com
3.Nokia Lumia 1020 for 62,000....goes for N103,00 at jumia.com

And lots more...

Here you don't really need to bother about DHL, EMS, and their cut
throat pr1ces.

I will show you how to use a courier company that collects as low as
N800 per kg to send your goods down to naija. I like this secret and
if you are reading this right now, here is an opportunity that you
must not miss.

You can do a lot of biz from this information even if you do not need
a galaxy S4 phone for personal use like in my own case. 2 months ago,
I was going through my FB wall when I came across an advert from a
marketer who claims to know a secret website where he can get Samsung
Galaxy phones for as low as $80 (N13,200)

Not only that. He also claims to get Apple laptops for as low as $200
(N33k) from the same website.I came across 2 other marketers this
month on FB saying the same thing.

Naturally, I didn't believe the claim because when you check on sites
like Jumia, you will find out that Samsung Galaxy S4 for instance
sells for N95k. So, how on earth can that same phone sell for $80? I
forgot about it but...

Something happened last week.

I got an email from a friend of mine that I have done some business
deals with in the past.

He told me how he has been buying Quality Samsung phones, HTC phones,
Apple laptops and Blackberry phones online for low prices...and
selling them profitably.

In fact, he bought 20 Samsung Galaxy S4 for $80 and sold them for
N40,000 and people rushed it.

Because this was coming from him, I quickly TOLD him to open up and
tell me the REAL truth about these products.

I mean...What quality of Samsung Galaxy S4 or Apple laptop do you
actually get from these sites?

He opened up and told me the kind of truth that other marketers will
never expose to you.

Here is what he said:
============================
"Toyin,

The plain truth is this:

1.They have their own cheap galaxy series, but it has the SAME
features, quality and packaging with Samsung mobile. It also has
Samsung Galaxy written on it. In fact, you may find it hard to see any
difference. Its only a very good phone freak that will detect that
they are different.

2.The macbook air notebook is NOT apple,but its of high quality.

3.The Nokia lumia series is original Nokia mobile and very cheap.

4.The HTC phone is original

5.The Iphone is original Apple Iphone

6.Their blackberry is also original.

All their other products too are also of
high quality.
==============================

Why am I telling you this?

It is simple.

After he told me this truth, I got the confidence to place some orders
for myself.

I have always wanted to buy an HTC phone which is around N100k from
the guy I buy phones from here in Lagos. But since I can get them for
FAR cheaper from the site he told me about, I ordered 4 HTC phones and
2 Iphones yesterday. I am not an iphone fan, I only got the 2 iphones
for my junior brothers who are crazy about them.

I intend to use 1 of the HTC phones and give the remaining 3 as gifts to people.

I realized that you would like to have this quality information as well.

So, I told him to create a separate webpage where you can get his full
report that gives the full information about how you can securely
order for any of these products yourself.

The report is at a discount for this week.

Click HERE to check out the report.

==> http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria/

You will be amazed by what you are about
to find out.
. We await a review of the products when they arrive. Thanks for the info.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Yeap am waiting for the review.. This is not aliexpress or dhgate sites.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by gdexsmiths(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bro am intrested in it,dis is my email...koldsmiths@gmail.com
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by edisoncash: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm name wa for you people oooo, why can't you guys find it in your heart to help fellow Nigeria's and received big thank you,must you sell it anyway the best gift in life can never by bought to me I don't think you have anything to offer period.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
My dear friend you are right, but life make us to understand one thing that information is power and money.
edisoncash:
Hmmm name wa for you people oooo, why can't you guys find it in your heart to help fellow Nigeria's and received big thank you,must you sell it anyway the best gift in life can never by bought to me I don't think you have anything to offer period.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
gdexsmiths:
Bro am intrested in it,dis is my email...koldsmiths@gmail.com
you can follow the link to know what is next step.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
OXCUBA:
MTCHEEEEEEEEW ... ANOTHER EBOOK SITE LINK ...... YOU DEY GET ALL THAT MONEY .... SELLING SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 .... AND YOU STILL DEY SELL EBOOK .... PLEASE TELL YOUR SELF THE BLOODY TRUTH.
my dear friend you are right in your view, as rich as Bill Gate, Warren Buffet they still sell books to us to learn from their wealth secret, because that is one of what will called passive income.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by OXCUBA: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2014
kate200946:
my dear friend you are right in your view, as rich as Bill Gate, Warren Buffet they still sell books to us to learn from their wealth secret, because that is one of what will called passive income.
PLEASE WHO IS YOUR FRIEND? ............ DUDE WHY ARE YOU USING KATE AS YOUR USERNAME ? DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM DANGOTE, BILL GATE , WARREN BUFFET, CARLOS SLIM....... TOO?

6 Likes

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by dav8id(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2014
@OP i just d laugh...ok let face it this way..

the galaxy phones are not samsung product but it a very high qiality phone built by the company , YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

the macbook are not apple product but gud laptop with gud space but without dvd rom YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

there nokia phones and bb are all original YES ACCEPT THAT FACT BUT HOW RELAIBLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PHONES that one me no knw..

@OP MR LEE IS THE MARKETING MANAGER OF THAT COMPANY ABI?

@OP WE SHARE ALIEXPRESS AND ALIBABA IMPORT INFO FOR FREE HERE .SO I WANT YOU TO TELL THAT YOUR FRIEND TO DROP THAT PAGE WITHIN 1HOURS AND SHARE THE INFO FOR FREE OR I'II BE HERE and DO JUST A JUSTICE TO THE SECRET SITE YOU ARE HIDING...

regard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Networkingprof: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
OP, I pray it is not sfi? Good effort anyway, the job is teaching you right now, so dont be discouraged if you know what you are saying is absolute truth.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by stevolinkon40: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2014
I won open someone yansh o...
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by stanzy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm interested but why dont we just do everything here instead of somewhere else!
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Ibrochaka(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
dav8id:

the galaxy phones are not samsung product but it a very high qiality phone built by the company , YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

the macbook are not apple product but gud laptop with gud space but without dvd rom YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

there nokia phones and bb are all original YES ACCEPT THAT FACT BUT HOW RELAIBLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PHONES that one me no knw..

@OP WE SHARE ALIEXPRESS AND ALIBABA IMPORT INFO FOR FREE HERE .SO I WANT YOU TO TELL THAT YOUR FRIEND TO DROP THAT PAGE WITHIN 1HOURS AND SHARE THE INFO FOR FREE OR I'II BE HERE and DO JUST A JUSTICE TO THE SECRET SITE YOU ARE HIDING...

regard
my oga i dn no u 4 lng o abeg make una open up 4 we wey no kno anytin make we fit make smal change, pls open up wit d secrete website plssssssssss
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Ibrochaka(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
dav8id:

regard
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by kentochi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lets see what the op is up to.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by OCTAVO: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm very sure OP's yansh will be opened soon! grin
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by chucky234(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Very funny thread
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by tador(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2014
dav8id:
regard
i support you.i have learnt a lot from this forum.I don't know what is so special about this website.I also feel revealing these secret websites for the benefits of everybody but if i can get support or i should just open a thread on it and reveal it

Thanks
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by mylove007: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2014
tador:

i support you.i have learnt a lot from this forum.I don't know what is so special about this website.I also feel revealing these secret websites for the benefits of everybody but if i can get support or i should just open a thread on it and reveal it

Thanks
Bro, thanks so much for willing to reveal the secrets. Revealing it will help everyone here. Lots have been gotten from nairaland, so why is the OP hiding it? Has he paid for any services rendered on NL? You won't be surprised he got the secrets for free.
Bro, please open up we are strongy behind you, above all, God dey too. Thank you.
Hoping...
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Youngsage: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
nice one tador, pls do go ahead and reveal the 'secret' website!
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Ibrochaka(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2014
tador:

Thanks
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Ibrochaka(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
tador:

Thanks
bros pls u and oga dav8id should help us out wit diz secrete website, d OP demanding 7,000 naira for sumtin he got here on nairaltand for free. Pls we are waitin 4 u guyz, God bles us all
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by DoroMega: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
The so-called secret site is commidities.net
Nothing special about their products as they are just immitations. On war.rior.forum, people sell ebooks for less than $10 but nigerians like to sell their's above 5k. If you make money from a method, why sell your ebook so high. If you dont want to give out the info for free then price it low. I hope things will change soon,ebooks shldnt be more than 2k. Jst my 2cents sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by stagger: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Someone tried selling me this stuff for N5,000 sometime ago until I told him about Mr Lee. His mails stopped coming. Mtttchhheewww!
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by mylove007: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
DoroMega:
Nothing special about their products as they are just immitations. On war.rior.forum, people sell ebooks for less than $10 but nigerians like to sell their's above 5k. If you make money from a method, why sell your ebook so high. If you dont want to give out the info for free then price it low. I hope things will change soon,ebooks shldnt be more than 2k. Jst my 2cents sha

Thanks bro.. God bless
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by mylove007: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2014
stagger:
Someone tried selling me this stuff for N5,000 sometime ago until I told him about Mr Lee. His mails stopped coming. Mtttchhheewww!

Thanks too bro.. God bless
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
DoroMega:
A friend of mine in Holland told me about that Mr. Lee, I wanted to import machines from him but decided to buy from another source as I wasnt sure of the qualities and standard of Mr. Lee's products.
Have you seen or buy their products,how good are they?
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by edisoncash: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
@kate200946 I understand how you feel that some people have opened your so called secret which you intended to use to make money, my friend this is not how God blessed his Children, i was once like you in the past until I found Christ and I have also discovered that the best thing in life is free,if you had revealed it when I first told you to do so by now you would have been blessed spiritually and be uplifted by God unknowingly instead the devil planted evil thought in you to back your claim,you can see now that God was not happy with your decision that is why he used Other of his Children to revealed it,Please repent of your ways is evil.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by DoroMega: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
chucky234:
A friend of mine in Holland told me about that Mr. Lee, I wanted to import machines from him but decided to buy from another source as I wasnt sure of the qualities and standard of Mr. Lee's products.
Have you seen or buy their products,how good are they?
As with most things chinese,what you see is what you get. If you want quality,go for the well known brands.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by atima4: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
thank to all nairalander for the geat work they are doing, god bless you all. to contribute to the ongoing discussion, another of his site is mobileaccesaries.net and 's name is Rony and tony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How And What Are The Requirements To Open A Bank Account? / Make Money With Pos / Economic Effect Of Devaluation Of Currency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.