Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) (32304 Views)

Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by roufy235(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
strange indeed
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by equlibrium(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:
And people are believing this crap with ease. How are you sure its not blackmail with the OP seeing it as an opportunity to sue the house of CHI. undecided This is fake, its not real
you be der straf?

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
You could be sued for this OP lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by popson1st: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
ikedifej:
Have you tried contacting the makers? This will be bad for their products. Thank God for the internet but we need to be wise how we use it.

Are you telling me the OP is wrong for putting this on the internet? This is just to enlighten us so that everyone will check thoroughly what he/she is consuming, not to tarnish the image of the product.

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by 360command: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Na news b dis! Chivita putting particles since 2000.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Tbken: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
larryUG:
Nairalanders sef, wt if i buy chivita, open it and put strange stuff inside and snap it just to discredit them? the pack is not transparent, so i just wont blv it like dt. assuming its coke and its still corked, then i will blv. i am not tryn to discredit the OP,just tryn to reason logically and not just blv everythn hook, line and sinker without querying it as it cannot be Proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that it was like dt when the package was opened.
Really?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
This sabotage and I am finding it difficult to believe this story.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
AnonymustME:
This shouldnt be on the front page, except the mods that put it up can prove that the particles weren't added after opening the juice .

I doubt they can.
Only God know the mod that put it on front page without knowing whether its true or not. They should have veryfied if the story is authentic or not. It shouldn't have been on the front page unless they are sure. Even the topic should be deleted because as for me, that's no solid proof.
Warris this? This can't be true.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by therealak49(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
sue dem and make cool cash. u cud even get chivita products for the rest of ur life
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Ekiseme(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
equlibrium:

nigerian mentality
see you....obama mentality
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
afribookorg:
cry I'll neva forgive d fool that introduced me to football betting. Ooh God,where ave i gone wrong?
the earlier u stop the better for u and urs bro . that thing ruins !
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dat is a way of advertising d new CHIVITA NOODLES. It's natural n tastes great!!!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by uboma(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
shockwave91:
Huh? Damn. Wat is texture of d particles nd wat do they luk like? Dats hw my broda drank a dead cockroach from a coke bottle sum years bck and my rum mate found a dragon fly in his fanta bottle....do we practise quality control in dis country? Na wa oundecided

Its a pity that we cany guarantee quality and standards in our country. Nowadays the Coke bottles i see have rusted openings. sometimes even after wiping the opening with tissue paper the rusted stain still remains...
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
popson1st:

Are you telling me the OP is wrong for putting this on the internet? This is just to enlighten us so that everyone will check thoroughly what he/she is consuming, not to tarnish the image of the product.
The topic shouldn't have been on the front page unless it is confirmed and true. The mods didn't confirm anything and put the stuff on the front page what if the OP and this forum gets sued sabotage ?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by daveemuobo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
not just chivita..happens to all local brands nowadays..mine was worse;I drank some of the yucky substance ..it was .hollandia yaourt..
was so pissed that I stopped buying any yoghurt drinks till date
Let nobody dare accuse me or the OP of faking these things

update;wait hollandia yoghurt is a Chi product too.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by AnonymustME(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:

Only God know the mod that put it on front page without knowing whether its true or not. They should have veryfied if the story is authentic or not. It shouldn't have been on the front page unless they are sure. Even the topic should be deleted because as for me, that's no solid proof.
Yes
My point exactly, they shouldnt just tarnish the image of the company on mere hearsay
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by nairaman66(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Death trap!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by uboma(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:

Do you own Chivita or are u one of their staff?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by steffans(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
sue dem...
put u check expiry date!!!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
There is two tins involved. 1. It is either u bought the juice that it bottled cap has been tampered with. 2. You bought the juice untampered and you opened it and drank from it and keep the rest for a long period of time.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Harmvirus(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
shocked chizoba anyi
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Tycike: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sue them quick. An opportunity for you to become a millionaire.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by 100Cents: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:
There is need to be careful when taking fruit juices (whatever the make – foreign or local).

A friend of my just got this from his wife.

Attached are pictures of the content of Chivita orange pineapple fruit juice this was opened some minutes ago and this is rather worrisome.

Ensure that you empty the content of fruit juices in a clear glass / cup before consuming same as I do know that some of us like drinking straight from the package/can/bottle.

Kindly share this with your friends / love ones.

Poster no vex.

In which state in Nigeria did this thing happen ?

I smell repackaging...
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
uboma:

Its a pity that we cany guarantee quality and standards in our country. Nowadays the Coke bottles i see have rusted openings. sometimes even after wiping the opening with tissue paper the rusted stain still remains...
walahi fa.....only God knows how dirty/unkept dose their "factories" are that will warrant animals/insects and oda foreign bodies enter the final product
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by masties2(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
You won't get much help contacting the manufacturers cos d pack has been opened n it is ur words against theirs.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Balkan(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
[size=18pt]I[b] smell blackmail and propaganda. yorubas using media to kill Igbo mans business since 1914[/b][/size]
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by ayusco85(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
afribookorg:
cry I'll neva forgive d fool that introduced me to football betting. Ooh God,where ave i gone wrong?

lwkmd. how much ve u lost? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by donstevico(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tval:
waste of space

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, kindly take the pack to NAFDAC for verification, instead of posting online.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by eleko1: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pokipoki.Thank U op.Dnt be surprise if some mumu come here now and tell U that U are trying to RUIN the company cos of jealousy/competition.Those of U that loved to drink 'gluttony' anything in package,se e raye bi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.