Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) (32305 Views)

Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Lilimax(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
How true? undecided

Akuko na-egwu! embarassed embarassed
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Lilimax(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:
And people are believing this crap with ease. How are you sure its not blackmail with the OP seeing it as an opportunity to sue the house of CHI. undecided This is fake, its not real
I concur!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by nenergy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:
There is need to be careful when taking fruit juices (whatever the make – foreign or local).

A friend of my just got this from his wife.

Attached are pictures of the content of Chivita orange pineapple fruit juice this was opened some minutes ago and this is rather worrisome.

Ensure that you empty the content of fruit juices in a clear glass / cup before consuming same as I do know that some of us like drinking straight from the package/can/bottle.

Kindly share this with your friends / love ones.

We sincerely apologize for this incidence and would like to carry out investigations to identify the source of this anomaly. Contact us call +234 1 774
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dotman01:
I think question mark should be added to the topic.

Showing us this image doesnt guarantee the authenticity of this story.

I can do the same by easily taking a picture of a kolanut inside a cocacola bottle. so what
I can't understand why people so easily believed this crap? embarassed
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Avalani(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
afribookorg:
cry I'll neva forgive d fool that introduced me to football betting. Ooh God,where ave i gone wrong?

Why do you say that, bro?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by arvinsloane(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Superstar007:
shocked shocked shocked

Tell her to Sue them and let them pay for damages angry
Sue ke.... She will never win the case.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by tk4rd: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY OPENED IT, YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOUR MILLIONS ANY LONGER.
JUST CHECK THE EXPIRY DATE AND CONFIRM IT OK, THEN, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT AND BUY LIKE THREE MORE, CHECK THE EXPIRY DATES AND CONFIRM THEM OK TOO, THEN, CHECK ONE OF THEM.. IF IT CONTAINS THE STRANGE PARTICLES, THEN, THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT THE OTHER UN-OPENED PACKS HAVE THE PARTICLES.. YOU CAN NOW PROCEED TO BUY ALL THE CHIVITA IN THAT SHOP FOR COURT EXHIBIT REASONS
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
nenergy:

We sincerely apologize for this incidence and would like to carry out investigations to identify the source of this anomaly. Contact us on reginald@clicktgi.net
Hahahaha! Anomaly! Kai! Scammers shaaa grin
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by tk4rd: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
tk4rd:
SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY OPENED IT, YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOUR MILLIONS ANY LONGER.
JUST CHECK THE EXPIRY DATE AND CONFIRM IT OK, THEN, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT AND BUY LIKE THREE MORE, CHECK THE EXPIRY DATES AND CONFIRM THEM OK TOO, THEN, CHECK ONE OF THEM.. IF IT CONTAINS THE STRANGE PARTICLES, THEN, THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT THE OTHER UN-OPENED PACKS HAVE THE PARTICLES.. YOU CAN NOW PROCEED TO BUY ALL THE CHIVITA IN THAT SHOP FOR COURT EXHIBIT REASONS
WHEN YOU WIN THE CASE, TRY AND REMEMBER ME OO
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by DanWrites(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Those are not particles. 'Lumps of curd-like material' more like.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Omimah: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun, hope you know Fuman can deny this, and claim you and the OP teamed ug to paint their product in bad light, hence your moving the post to the front page?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by wonlasewonimi: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
That's the vita duh.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Jocdon(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Boko haram juice
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by just2simple: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Whether ths story is true or nt,alwys xamine wht u buy b/f use.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Luminary1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
enigmang:
This definately should not be on the front page....

All i see is an opened carton of a drink with stuff inside which could have been put in by anyone... same way i can snap any drink with rubbish inside..

Whoever put this on the front page is DUMB!!

U ARE SURELY D DUMB FOLK HERE CUS I ALSO HAD SAME DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE WHICH WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL.............OR MAYBE YOU ARE AMONG THE CROOKS WHO PRODUCE DIS SHIT?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by nenergy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rajan04:

Hahahaha! Anomaly! Kai! Scammers shaaa grin
Before you scream scammer have you taken just a second to look at my profile? I'm a CR person who is trying to help a company salvage their image. The email and phone numbers aren't even mine.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by arvinsloane(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Avalani:

Why do you say that, bro?
He is just a greedy and selfish fellow..if he was contented with what he had, he wouldn't do betting... He used his life savings to bet for Nigeria match and now everything is gone....even if he cries hell and brimstone, that's non of my business
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Luminary1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omimah:
Seun, hope you know Fuman can deny this, and claim you and the OP teamed ug to paint their product in bad light, hence your moving the post to the front page?

COWARDS ALWAYS DIE POOR AND UNACCOMPLISHED .......SHUT UR TRAP......AND TALK MATURE??

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by gbishman: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lesson from childhood, never drink from the pack always drink from a glass cup
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by roxell120(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
fake chivita from a roadside hidden and uncertified quack factory
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Fellonigerians: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:
There is need to be careful when taking fruit juices (whatever the make – foreign or local).

Attached are pictures of the content of Chivita orange pineapple fruit juice this was opened some minutes ago and this is rather worrisome.

Ensure that you empty the content of fruit juices in a clear glass / cup before consuming same as I do know that some of us like drinking straight from the package/can/bottle.

They should contact their lawyer to file a complaint with SON, CPC, and NAFDAC, and then file a lawsuit...

This is a lesson for all, both in Nigeria and abroad...
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by enigmang: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Luminary1:

COWARDS ALWAYS DIE POOR AND UNACCOMPLISHED .......SHUT UR TRAP......AND TALK MATURE??

So does foolish people that cannot reason logically...... a competitor can simply post a sham picture to discredit the coy..... You are the one talking like an emotional child niggur!!!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Omimah: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Luminary1:

There are mature ways you could have used to show you don't agree with me. Next time explore them.
Do you know Fuman can deny it. I will be surprised in they don't take legal actions against this.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by enigmang: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Luminary1:

U ARE SURELY D DUMB FOLK HERE CUS I ALSO HAD SAME DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE WHICH WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL.............OR MAYBE YOU ARE AMONG THE CROOKS WHO PRODUCE DIS SHIT?

IDI!OT!!!!! those that have sense have edited the topic....... (Unconfirmed rumour)....
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by freesinzu(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
SaintMog:

Repent, gambling is sin. Short cut to riches can become long cut.

It 's not gambling it putin ur money where u find fun
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by pawesome(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
dt one concern all dose aje wey dr drink juice na.....
dts y i always prefer my dawa juice a.k.a kunu.....naturally n locally made without suger
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Stylz69(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:

Looking at the carton, you can see sign of water damage and this compromised the packaging leading to spoilage of the contents. Most carton juices are packaged in these tetra paks. However, if there is any slight damage to these packs, the contents begin to spoil. I have experienced same with a carton of five alive which i didn't notice was damaged. In future, examine the exterior of the carton for any sign of damage and do not buy it if you notice this.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ahhhh. Fried eggs+orange juice....... We'll call this one double package,lol.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by tellwisdom: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
He even went as far as snapping the chivita in a beautiful place for us to be more convinced sad
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by lyntiffany(f): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:

FBI what's up?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by ojsmscom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Keneking:
This government sef
SON (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) sef
NAFDAC sef
That is why it is better to discharge the contents of your drink in a transparent glass or bowl once in a while grin
At least palm wine is better; no tetra-packaging grin
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by ojsmscom(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
enigmang:

So does foolish people that cannot reason logically...... a competitor can simply post a sham picture to discredit the coy..... You are the one talking like an emotional child niggur!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.