Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Assistant Director, Capital Projects And Infrastructure West Africa Transnationa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assistant Director, Capital Projects And Infrastructure West Africa Transnationa (553 Views)

Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lagos Awards 69 Capital Projects At N50 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Director, Capital Projects And Infrastructure West Africa Transnationa by sabzilconsults: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
PricewaterCoopers (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 80,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
As a result of expansion in our business activities in Nigeria, we are recruiting for qualified candidates to fill this position:
Reference Number: 125-NIG00050Department: Advisory
The CPI TeamThe PwC West Africa Capital Projects & Infrastructure (CP&I) Advisory practice is extremely active in the marketplace and is looking to expand its execution team with leaders and experienced managers.
The West Africa CP&I team is primarily based in our Nigeria offices.Our Infrastructure focus sectors includes:

Energy & Power
Transportation
Real Estate/Social Infrastructure
Agriculture
Mining
Water & Sanitation
ICT
Healthcare
Government
Mega-Events

Job Requirement

Broad experience and understanding of regional Power, Transport, ICT, Agriculture and Water & Sanitation sector is required.
Key Responsibilities
Structure, coordinate and execute all CP&I deal execution workstreams including but not limited to:
Project viability assessment including preparation of feasibility studies and business plans:
Project finance structuring & capital raising advisory
Value analysis / financial analysis
Procurement strategy / contracting / negotiation support
Project management and governance
Drive the preparation of all marketing materials (proposals, pitches etc)
Assembling / drafting of deliverables in CP&I deal executions
Drive all financial & business modeling / valuation work
Deal process management
Make certain business decisions in coordination with senior deal team members
Build and nurture client relationships / leverage personal & professional networks
Develop and manage Capital Projects & Infrastructure solutions while keeping up to date with technical industry development
Responsible for industry / market monitoring, including regularly creating pieces on that outline industry structures, key trends / market dynamics, established & upcoming players, potential deal opportunities etc
Managing and developing junior resources in the CP&I deal origination and execution processes

Professional Background/Qualities

Not less than 6 years relevant CP&I work experience
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering or related field
Master's degree in Business or Finance related field
Capital Projects & Infrastructure project exposure is essential. You must have a track record of advising on significant projects
Experience in / connection to West Africa will be advantageous
Fluency in the English language is required. Understanding of French and Portuguese is advantageous
Must show ability to build strong relationships based on trust
Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Solid supervisory and team development skills

Additional Information :

Application should be submitted with a cover sheet attached to your CV (one pager) clearly itemizing ONLY the following:1.) Name2.) Position Applied for3.) No of years of relevant experience4.) University Degree (e.g. B.Sc Economics)5.) University Grade (e.g. First Class, Second Class Upper etc)6.) Current Employer (i.e Company Name)7.) Current Position at Current Company

Applicants are to send their CV to sabzilconsults@yahoo.com or brief details to 08067864798.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ministers Resign / 2015: Sheikh Gumi Writes Openletter, Warns Buhari / Aregbesola Is The True Winner!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.