Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy (1671 Views)

PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE / Pedegree Rott Puppy Needed Urgently (Closed) / My New Rott Is Scared Of Pple And Dont Bark,my rott now takes charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by DidiLove1: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Good day house, please how can i get my rott puppy to achieve a shiny healthy black coat?

I will appreciate suggestions on feeding, grooming, etc.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by lahit14(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Feed am cat fish, u knw say the fish black, eehn!! Mostly the head. Lol!!!

Ok, fact is rottwieler's already hav shiny dark coats, just feed it healthy meals, occationally u could feed it all of these many dog can foods but try to also feed it home made food. Used to mix can foods wit home made for my dog in her puppy days, whn she grew up she preferd to swallow, so we de put her mouth for gari and soup. U could still feed raw meat as treats though. I'm sure there's a tread somewhr dat talkd abt stuffs like this perhaps the reason am the only person commenting on this thread since today. U go buy me beer!!
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by DidiLove1: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
@lahit14....Thanks man.

I feed her home food like you suggested and throw canned food (jojo) in the mix occasionally. I also give her pedigree treats. Never tried raw meat though.

More suggestions welcome.
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by timifakay(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omega 3 oil found in fish gives shiney coat, so give fish regularly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by osuntokun(m): 4:59am On Oct 29, 2014
give your dog the dry dog food if you cannot afford the can foods. Dog foods contains most of the required nutrients in the right proportion. Get dog multivitamins with omega 3 oil and give your dog regularly. remember to de worm your dog as at when due and keep its environment and the dog clean always. Surely you will get the desired black shining coat.
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by arcbay(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
lahit14:
Feed am cat fish, u knw say the fish black, eehn!! Mostly the head. Lol!!!

Ok, fact is rottwieler's already hav shiny dark coats, just feed it healthy meals, occationally u could feed it all of these many dog can foods but try to also feed it home made food. Used to mix can foods wit home made for my dog in her puppy days, whn she grew up she preferd to swallow, so we de put her mouth for gari and soup. U could still feed raw meat as treats though. I'm sure there's a tread somewhr dat talkd abt stuffs like this perhaps the reason am the only person commenting on this thread since today. U go buy me beer!!

DidiLove1:
@lahit14....Thanks man.
I feed her home food like you suggested and throw canned food (jojo) in the mix occasionally. I also give her pedigree treats. Never tried raw meat though.
More suggestions welcome.

Home-made food my foot, who on earth offers such a suggestion? Also suggesting raw meat as treats, I hope you can contain the drama when trouble looms.
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by DidiLove1: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
arcbay:

Home-made food my foot, who on earth offers such a suggestion? Also suggesting raw meat as treats, I hope you can contain the drama when trouble looms.

Please nobody is quarreling with you. I opened this thread for suggestions on how to improve the looks and well-being of my dog. If you have suggestions drop them, if you don't please move on to politics section and pick as much fights as suits you.
Re: How Can I Achieve A Shiny Black Coat For My Rott Puppy by Zammy123(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oga,its best to feed it fish..I make dem look big,healthy and shining and please rummies,is it true dat rottie have short memory?

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Full Breed German Shepherd Dog For Sale / Unlimited Internet / I Need A Caucasian Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.