Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

10 Ways You Can Use To Make Money With PLR Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways You Can Use To Make Money With PLR Products (1211 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Grow Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways You Can Use To Make Money With PLR Products by maestrobrano(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Making Money Online With Private Label Rights (PLR) Contents.

Private label rights is a concept used in internet marketing and derived from private labeling. It's a license where the author sells most or all of the intellectual property rights to their work. The license is defined by the author of the work and has no legal
definition.

Similar licenses include resell rights, also used in internet marketing. The license is used for various digital products such as articles, ebooks, software, graphic templates etc. Because there are many buyers of the same product, the price of a single unit is generally lower than if one would create a similar product from scratch (either by himself or by outsourcing).

Below are 10 good ways to use PLR products:

1. Re-write them and post the articles to article directories. The crucial thing here is that you thoroughly re-write the content and make it your own. Ideally you want this to be to the point where your new article is unrecognisable from the original. Once you have done this, submit it to article directories and include a link back to your website. I’m sure you know roughly how article marketing works, so I won’t go into any detail here.

2. Package them up as a report: PLR articles can be quite easily made into a report or eBook. How? Simply find 20-30 articles which are based around a similar topic, then make each one into an individual chapter. So let’s say you want to create a report on blogging. Find a PLR article which gives an overview of blogging, another the advantages and disadvantages, another article which contains blog monetization strategies… you get the picture. You’ll probably have to tweak the articles a little, delete repetitions of similar information, and maybe add an introduction, but it’s far easier than writing an eBook from scratch.

3. Use them as autoresponder emails:
One of the best ways to use PLR articles is to use each article as a message in your autoresponder email sequence. Adapt them a little so that you are talking directly to your subscribers, and add in your own stories or experiences which relate to the article.

4. Use them as blog content: This is a great use for PLR articles, however once again the most important thing is that you re-write them and make them unique to you. You’ll ideally need to re-write your articles to the same point as if you were submitting them to article directories as you don’t really want to be putting a lot of duplicate content onto your blog.

5.Find additional contents and create your own products.

6. Convert to videos for free traffic and branding.

7.Convert to MP3 for viral messages.

8. Offer as free bonus with own or affiliate products and increase your sales.

9. Build PLR membership sites and earn money from member's subscription.

10. Start an online library

Check out a list of PLR products you can use to make money from the link on my signature.

Read more articles about blogging at www.NetCashActivated.

Regards!

Samue
Re: 10 Ways You Can Use To Make Money With PLR Products by Chinnyx: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Do you have a dream, passion, idea or interest burning within you? Do you have the dream of owning a world class biz? Do you have a great business idea and don't have the funds to carry it out? Do you want to become a great Entrepreneur?
The solution is here! Goldmine resource center is here with a vision of empowering a minimum of 1million Nigerians financially to enable them achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. Goldmine Resource Center (GRC) will help you raise enough capital to start any business of your choice. This is made possible through the My business and I, Entrepreneurial mentoring trainings and the fund cooperative programmes.There is no more excuse. Take advantage of this great biz opportunity.
For more information and details on the programs and how to become a member kindly call me on 08092001661, BB Pin 73ED90FC.
www.goldmineresources.com
Re: 10 Ways You Can Use To Make Money With PLR Products by haon: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Make money with PLR products in Nigeria. This is one of the simplest ways to make money online from anywhere in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlqkJabA8k

(1) (Reply)

Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. / I Need A Loan Of 50,000 Naira / Everything Is Not Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.