Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. (852 Views)

Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by Sashafm(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Quite a number of time, I have heard people in Benin recall the harsh and crude ways in which the workers or "thugs" to say of War against indicipline WAI ,maltreatment and extort money through fraudulent ways wbicb are not constitutional from innocent and unaware people in tbe state. I was unfortunately tangled in their web today while on my way to d market where two cars from no wbere rambled into my car from both front and back and stopped me abruptly. 8 guys came out of the vehicle and immediately started deflating the tires of my vehicle even before I was told what my offense was. admist the shouting and chaos, I was able to decode that my offence was that I ran a red light. which I could beg my life upon that I didn't. I refused to beg knowing fully well I did not commit that allegation. right then because I was trying to call a lawyer it annoyed these set of thugs the more and they decided to tow the car. I allowed them to do what they wanted. On getting to their station they pulled all sorts of lies on me and even lied that they had it recorded. these guys did not not release me and my other ubknowning road users who were not ready to bribe them before getting to their office. they made sure we spent the whole day there and towards the evening wrote a ticket of 10000 for us to pay. all because we refused to bribe them. I believe that the activities going on in that their office in Benin is illegal and unconstitutional and they should be stopped! .
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by idumuose(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
That is what you get when you have ApC govt at the helm of affairs in your state.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by erunz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bros we are facing the same problem here in Lagos. If any of fashola boys catch you, u know or u nor know, na there u go appreciate police.
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by Sashafm(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
not necessary that. injustice is just d norm in this country
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by blexxonmak(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
So sad.Which way Nigeria.There is God in Heaven oo
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by deeozi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
The job creation is to give able bodied men uniform,apron or t-shirts to man road and extort money from innocent citizen. It is now a norm in Benin. It's even worst if you can't speak the language.
Where are we heading to in Edo state.
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by Sashafm(f): 5:11am On Oct 15, 2014
deeozi:
The job creation is to give able bodied men uniform,apron or t-shirts to man road and extort money from innocent citizen. It is now a norm in Benin. It's even worst if you can't speak the language.
Where are we heading to in Edo state.

that's absolutely true
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by Sashafm(f): 5:12am On Oct 15, 2014
God will deliver us
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2014
How do you want him to raise the money to buy Apc presidential form,27 million na beans?.
Re: Oshiomole Boys! Extorting Citizens Of Edo State. by Sashafm(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
How do you want him to raise the money to buy Apc presidential form,27 million na beans?.

must we be the tools to which he funds his political suicide

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Kidnaps 40 Girls / I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi / Buhari/fashola Or Buhari/amaechi: Which Of Them Is The Best For Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.